تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

1) Chipset and CPU

For this build, I decided to go with the Z390 chipset, paired with the Intel Core i9-9900K CPU beast (Amazon). Why Core i9-9900K instead of Core i7-9700K? Because for less than $100 difference, the performance difference between the two is quite big. And since this is going to be the “Ultimate PC Build”, we are going to use the best price / performance ratio desktop CPU Intel offers today. With its base clock speed of 3.6 Ghz, 8 CPU cores and 16 threads, this CPU will be able to handle any photo or video task you throw at it! Now that most post-processing software is able to take advantage of multi-core CPUs (see Lightroom Performance Comparison), you will surely feel the difference, especially when performing CPU-intensive tasks. In terms of expense, our budget is still $2K for this build and although we are spending more money on the CPU, we are going to be able to save on other components that have gotten less expensive in the past year.

As for the CPU cooler, I don’t think there is a better air cooler than the Noctua NH-D15, which has dual 140mm fans. Unfortunately, such a massive fan is not going to work for the compact build, which is why it is going to be best to pick something much more compact, such as the Noctua NH-L9I.
    1) الشرائح ووحدة المعالجة المركزية

بالنسبة لهذا الإصدار، قررت استخدام مجموعة الشرائح Z390، المقترنة بوحدة المعالجة المركزية Intel Core i9-9900K (Amazon). لماذا Core i9-9900K بدلاً من Core i7-9700K؟ لأنه مقابل أقل من 100 دولار، يكون فرق الأداء بين الاثنين كبيرًا جدًا. وبما أن هذا سيكون "Ultimate PC Build"، فسوف نستخدم أفضل نسبة سعر إلى أداء لوحدة المعالجة المركزية لسطح المكتب التي تقدمها Intel اليوم. بفضل سرعة الساعة الأساسية التي تبلغ 3.6 جيجا هرتز و8 أنوية لوحدة المعالجة المركزية و16 خيطًا، ستكون وحدة المعالجة المركزية هذه قادرة على التعامل مع أي مهمة صورة أو فيديو تقوم بها! الآن بعد أن أصبحت معظم برامج ما بعد المعالجة قادرة على الاستفادة من وحدات المعالجة المركزية متعددة النواة (راجع مقارنة أداء Lightroom)، ستشعر بالتأكيد بالفرق، خاصة عند تنفيذ مهام كثيفة الاستخدام لوحدة المعالجة المركزية. فيما يتعلق بالنفقات، لا تزال ميزانيتنا تبلغ 2 ألف دولار أمريكي لهذا الإصدار، وعلى الرغم من أننا ننفق المزيد من الأموال على وحدة المعالجة المركزية، إلا أننا سنكون قادرين على توفير المكونات الأخرى التي أصبحت أقل تكلفة في العام الماضي.

أما بالنسبة لمبرد وحدة المعالجة المركزية، فلا أعتقد أن هناك مبرد هواء أفضل من Noctua NH-D15، الذي يحتوي على مروحتين بقياس 140 ملم. لسوء الحظ، لن تعمل مثل هذه المروحة الضخمة مع التصميم المدمج، ولهذا السبب سيكون من الأفضل اختيار شيء أكثر إحكاما، مثل Noctua NH-L9I.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X