تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

Custom Functions 1

Custom Functions menu is used to fine-tune the many parameters of the camera. Some of them are very important and should not be messed with, while others make it easier to use the camera. Let’s go through each one of them, one by one.
    • Exposure level increments: 1/3 stop – this will allow adjusting the exposure in 1/3 or 1/2 increments. I prefer 1/3 increments.
    • ISO speed setting increments: 1/3 stop – same here for ISO.
    • Speed from metering/ISO Auto: Auto – after the metering timer ends in Auto ISO mode, you can either restore the ISO setting, or retain it.
    • Bracketing auto cancel: On – if you turn bracketing on, the setting will not be permanent – it will turn itself off when you turn off the camera.
    • Bracketing sequence: -, 0, + – I prefer bracketing in this order.
    • Number of bracketed shots: 3 shots – depends on how you bracket. I usually go between 3 and 5 shots.
    • Safety shift: OFF – used when the camera maxes out in Aperture Priority (Av) or Shutter Priority (Tv) modes. For example, if the exposure is too bright and the camera is also maxed out at 1/8000 shutter speed, with this setting turned on the camera will stop down the aperture to balance out the exposure.

تعليق

وظائف مخصصة 1

يتم استخدام قائمة الوظائف المخصصة لضبط العديد من معلمات الكاميرا. بعضها مهم جدًا ولا ينبغي العبث به، بينما البعض الآخر يسهل استخدام الكاميرا. دعونا نذهب من خلال كل واحد منهم، واحدا تلو الآخر.

زيادات مستوى التعريض: 1/3 توقف – سيسمح هذا بضبط التعريض بزيادات 1/3 أو 1/2. أفضل زيادات قدرها 1/3. زيادات إعداد سرعة ISO: 1/3 توقف - نفس الشيء هنا بالنسبة لـ ISO. السرعة من القياس/ISO تلقائي: تلقائي - بعد انتهاء مؤقت القياس في وضع ISO التلقائي، يمكنك إما استعادة إعداد ISO، أو احتفظ به. الإلغاء التلقائي للتصحيح: تشغيل - إذا قمت بتشغيل التصحيح، فلن يكون الإعداد دائمًا - سيتم إيقاف تشغيله تلقائيًا عند إيقاف تشغيل الكاميرا. تسلسل التصحيح: -، 0، + - أفضل التصحيح بهذا الترتيب. عدد اللقطات بين قوسين: 3 لقطات - يعتمد على كيفية وضع القوس. عادةً ما أقوم بالتقاط ما بين 3 و5 لقطات. تبديل الأمان: إيقاف - يُستخدم عندما تصل الكاميرا إلى الحد الأقصى في أوضاع أولوية فتحة العدسة (Av) أو أولوية الغالق (Tv). على سبيل المثال، إذا كان التعرض ساطعًا جدًا وكانت الكاميرا أيضًا تصل إلى الحد الأقصى لسرعة الغالق 1/8000، فعند تشغيل هذا الإعداد، ستوقف الكاميرا الفتحة لموازنة التعرض.

تعليق

Custom Functions 2
        • Same expo. for new aperture: OFF – used for automatic adjustment of exposure when changing lenses, attaching teleconverters or using a lens with variable aperture. I don’t care about this, so I leave it turned off.
        • AE lock meter. mode after focus: you can specify if you want the camera to lock exposure once the subject is in focus for different metering modes. Keep this at default.
        • Restrict shooting modes: OFF – allows limiting the number of available shooting modes that are visible when pressing the Mode button on the top of the camera. Personally, I disable Fv, P and Tv modes, since I rarely ever use them.
        • Set shutter speed range: 30″, 8000 – leave at default.
        • Set aperture range: 1.0, 91 – leave at default.

تعليق

وظائف مخصصة 2

نفس المعرض. للفتحة الجديدة: OFF - يُستخدم لضبط التعريض الضوئي تلقائيًا عند تغيير العدسات أو توصيل محولات التقريب أو استخدام عدسة ذات فتحة متغيرة. لا أهتم بهذا الأمر، لذا أتركه مغلقًا. جهاز قياس قفل AE. الوضع بعد التركيز: يمكنك تحديد ما إذا كنت تريد أن تقوم الكاميرا بقفل التعرض بمجرد التركيز على الموضوع لأوضاع القياس المختلفة. احتفظ بهذا كوضع افتراضي. تقييد أوضاع التصوير: إيقاف - يسمح بالحد من عدد أوضاع التصوير المتاحة التي تكون مرئية عند الضغط على زر الوضع الموجود أعلى الكاميرا. شخصيًا، أقوم بتعطيل أوضاع Fv وP وTv، نظرًا لأنني نادرًا ما أستخدمها. اضبط نطاق سرعة الغالق: 30 بوصة، 8000 - اتركه افتراضيًا. اضبط نطاق الفتحة: 1.0، 91 - اتركه افتراضيا

تعليق

Custom Functions 4
            • Add cropping information: Off – if you choose a crop mode and you want that crop information to be displayed in live view and recorded into image metadata, you can choose the different options from here.
            • Audio compression: On – turns audio compression on and off.
            • Default Erase option: [Erase] selected – I like having the default “Erase” option so that I don’t have to toggle from “Cancel” to “Erase” each time I want to delete an image.
            • Release shutter w/o lens: Off – the camera will not allow you to take a picture if a lens is not attached.
            • Retract lens on power off: On – only works on some lenses that can automatically retract.
            • Add IPTC information: Off – you can add IPTC information to each image metadata, but in order to do that, you have to connect the camera to a computer and register IPTC information.

تعليق

وظائف مخصصة 4

إضافة معلومات الاقتصاص: إيقاف - إذا اخترت وضع الاقتصاص وتريد عرض معلومات الاقتصاص في العرض المباشر وتسجيلها في بيانات تعريف الصورة، فيمكنك اختيار الخيارات المختلفة من هنا. ضغط الصوت: تشغيل - تشغيل ضغط الصوت وإيقاف تشغيله خيار المسح الافتراضي: تم تحديد [مسح] - أحب أن يكون لدي خيار "مسح" الافتراضي حتى لا أضطر إلى التبديل من "إلغاء" إلى "مسح" في كل مرة أرغب في حذف صورة. العدسة: متوقفة - لن تسمح لك الكاميرا بالتقاط صورة إذا لم تكن العدسة متصلة. اسحب العدسة عند إيقاف التشغيل: تشغيل - يعمل فقط على بعض العدسات التي يمكن سحبها تلقائيًا. أضف معلومات iptc: متوقف - يمكنك إضافة معلومات iptc لكل بيانات تعريف الصورة، ولكن للقيام بذلك، عليك توصيل الكاميرا بجهاز كمبيوتر وتسجيل معلومات iptc.

تعليق

Custom Functions 5
                • Clear all Custom Func. (C.Fn) – just like the title says, you can use this option to clear all custom functions and revert to default settings.
                My Menu

The “My Menu” section of the menu allows you to copy any of the menu settings into this area for quick access. Personally, I like having some of the camera features here, such as “Focus bracketing”, “Interval timer”, “Bulb timer”, “Shutter mode”, “Subject to detect” and “Eye detection”, as I access these settings quite a bit. Feel free to add / remove settings that you use the most.
                Movie Menu

If you switch the camera mode to Movie, the menu changes quite a bit, showing many more options. But I am not going to go through those settings, as they are outside the scope of this guide.

I hope you found this article useful. Once again, these are settings that work for me and they might not necessarily suit your needs. It is best that you explore your camera and learn about each setting as much as you can in order to take advantage of all the available features and customizations!

تعليق

وظائف مخصصة 5

مسح كافة الوظائف المخصصة. (C.Fn) – تمامًا كما يقول العنوان، يمكنك استخدام هذا الخيار لمسح جميع الوظائف المخصصة والعودة إلى الإعدادات الافتراضية.

قائمتي

يتيح لك قسم "قائمتي" في القائمة نسخ أي من إعدادات القائمة في هذه المنطقة للوصول السريع. شخصيًا، أحب وجود بعض ميزات الكاميرا هنا، مثل "تصحيح التركيز البؤري"، و"مؤقت الفاصل الزمني"، و"مؤقت المصباح"، و"وضع الغالق"، و"الموضوع المراد اكتشافه" و"اكتشاف العين"، أثناء وصولي إلى هذه الإعدادات اهدا قليلا. لا تتردد في إضافة / إزالة الإعدادات التي تستخدمها أكثر من غيرها.

قائمة الفيلم

إذا قمت بتبديل وضع الكاميرا إلى فيلم، تتغير القائمة قليلاً، وتعرض العديد من الخيارات الأخرى. لكنني لن أخوض في هذه الإعدادات، لأنها خارج نطاق هذا الدليل.

أتمنى أن تجد هذه المقالة مفيدة. مرة أخرى، هذه هي الإعدادات التي تناسبني وقد لا تناسب احتياجاتك بالضرورة. من الأفضل أن تستكشف الكاميرا الخاصة بك وتتعرف على كل إعداد بقدر ما تستطيع من أجل الاستفادة من جميع الميزات والتخصيصات المتاحة!

تعليق

يعمل...
                  X