تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• المصورة : ديلا إثيل ويلسون : Della Ethel Wilson 1917-2000

This is the 14th installment Of Inspirational photographers.
    Della Ethel Wilson 1917-2000
    When I started these postings I said I was going to highlight famous and not so famous photographers. This is the first not so famous photographer my mother. She was a family photographer documenting the Plane/Wilson extended family. My mother took a lot of photos with here little Brownie which I still have. She was a sweet person who only wanted her children to have a better life than her.
    She was primarily a wife and a mother. She was one of eight children. Grew up on a 300 acre dairy farm 7 miles (5 miles dirt) outside of Madoc Ontario Canada that had no electricity. In the mid 1920’s she had to quit school to take care of her mother who had a brain aneurysm and was bed ridden for 15 years. My grandmother died a year after I was born. My mother inherited the farm while all the other siblings who had moved away were willed $200 and a large piece of furniture. My mother often said she would of been better off with the $200. The farm was a hard way to make a living. In the early 50’s my mother and father were working the farm milking 40 head of cattle twice a day by hand, with 150 acres under cultivation and working full time jobs at a metal refinery trying to stay financially afloat. We were basically living off grid. In 1955 the farm was sold and at the time my and sister and I who were going to a one room school house were very excited moving to a town of Marmora 1200 people 10 miles away from the farm. In 2000 my other passed away. She outlived her daughter and husband.
    I remember my mother being very kind to anyone. I brought home in my teenage years many characters for supper and my mother was friendly and accepting to all but if the opportunity was there she would give her opinion on how they were living their life. It was like if the Hells’s Angels pulled up in the driveway she would invite them in for coffee or a meal but before they left she would tell them sweetly that they should take a bath and change their life style. My mother always told me you have a conscience you know whats right. It took me a long time to appreciate that. In my teens my conscience was always there telling what I should do. Many times I ignored it because I wanted to have fun and do the opposite. It was not until my early 20’s that I realized my mother was right.
    *****&&&&&***،
    هذه هي الدفعة الرابعة عشرة من المصورين الملهمين.
    ديلا إثيل ويلسون 1917-2000
    عندما بدأت هذه المنشورات ، قلت إنني سأقوم بتسليط الضوء على المصورين المشهورين وغير المشهورين. هذا هو أول مصور غير مشهور أمي. كانت مصورة عائلية توثق عائلة الطائرة / ويلسون الممتدة. التقطت والدتي الكثير من الصور هنا مع براوني الصغيرة التي ما زلت أملكها. لقد كانت شخصًا لطيفًا أراد فقط لأطفالها أن يعيشوا حياة أفضل منها.
    كانت في الأساس زوجة وأم. كانت واحدة من ثمانية أطفال. نشأ في مزرعة ألبان مساحتها 300 فدان على بعد 7 أميال (5 أميال من التراب) خارج مادوك أونتاريو كندا التي لم يكن بها كهرباء. في منتصف العشرينات من القرن الماضي ، اضطرت إلى ترك المدرسة لرعاية والدتها التي كانت تعاني من تمدد الأوعية الدموية في الدماغ وظلّت طريحة الفراش لمدة 15 عامًا. توفيت جدتي بعد عام من ولادتي. لقد ورثت والدتي المزرعة في حين أن جميع الأشقاء الآخرين الذين انتقلوا بعيدًا قد طلبوا 200 دولار وقطعة أثاث كبيرة. قالت والدتي في كثير من الأحيان إنها ستكون أفضل حالًا إذا حصلت على 200 دولار. كانت المزرعة طريقة صعبة لكسب العيش. في أوائل الخمسينيات من القرن الماضي ، كانت والدتي وأبي يعملان في المزرعة يحلبان 40 رأسًا من الماشية مرتين في اليوم يدويًا ، مع 150 فدانًا تحت الزراعة ويعملان في وظائف بدوام كامل في مصفاة لتكرير المعادن في محاولة للبقاء مالياً. كنا نعيش بشكل أساسي خارج الشبكة. في عام 1955 ، تم بيع المزرعة وفي ذلك الوقت كنت أنا وأختي الذين كنا نذهب إلى منزل مدرسة بغرفة واحدة متحمسين للغاية بالانتقال إلى بلدة مرمورا التي تقع على بعد 1200 شخص على بعد 10 أميال من المزرعة. في عام 2000 توفي الآخر. عاشت ابنتها وزوجها.
    أتذكر أن والدتي كانت لطيفة للغاية مع أي شخص. لقد أحضرت إلى المنزل في سنوات مراهقتي العديد من الشخصيات لتناول العشاء وكانت والدتي ودودة ومقبولة للجميع ، لكن إذا كانت هناك فرصة ، فسوف تعطي رأيها حول كيفية عيشهم لحياتهم. كان الأمر كما لو أن The Hells’s Angels توقفت في الممر لدعوتهم لتناول القهوة أو تناول وجبة ولكن قبل مغادرتهم كانت تخبرهم بلطف أنه يجب عليهم الاستحمام وتغيير نمط حياتهم. أخبرتني والدتي دائمًا أن لديك ضميرًا تعرف ما هو الصواب. لقد استغرق مني وقتا طويلا لتقدير ذلك. في سن المراهقة ، كان ضميري دائمًا هناك يخبرني بما يجب أن أفعله. لقد تجاهلت ذلك مرات عديدة لأنني أردت أن أستمتع وأقوم بالعكس. لم أدرك أن والدتي كانت على حق إلا في أوائل العشرينات من عمري.
يعمل...
X