X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة العدد .. فلاش .. يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٣٠

كلمة العدد
    في أحلك الظروف وأكثرها قسوة على لبنان تصدر « فن التصوير » في مواعيدها المحددة ، ملتزمة بكل ما أخذته على نفسها من الاستمرارية بخط تصاعدي لتطوير الفهم الفوتوغرافي على الساحة العربية ، إضافة للإسهام في رفد هذه الساحة بفنانين فوتوغرافيين يقفون صفاً واحداً بجانب أشهر المصورين في العالم .
    في هذه الظروف بالذات ، ونحن كسائر المواطنين اللبنانيين نعيش الآلام المضاعفة من جراء اشتداد المعارك على أكثر من جبهة ، رفضنا إلا أن نؤكد معاندتنا للظروف . والمساهمة مع كل الأيادي المخلصة في إطفاء النار المشتعلة هنا وهناك ، مدركين أن دورنا في هذا المجال يتمثل بمتابعة الطريق الذي بدأناه قبل ثلاث سنوات حين كانت « فن التصوير » مجرد فكرة في رؤوسنا .. يومها عائدنا الظروف وصدرنا على أرض وطن يفتقر إلى الاستقرار ، واليوم باستمراريتنا نؤكد أن شعبأ يصدر مجلات تقنية وفنية ـ قد يعتبرها الكثيرون ممن ينعمون بالاستقرار مجرد كماليات - لهو جدير بالاحترام ، وهو جدير بان تتكاتف كل الأيادي معه لانهاء ما يجري على أرضه بشتى الوسائل .
    فن التصوير ، من وسط المعارك والأزمات ، والبركان الملتهب ضرورة برأينا ، أولا لأنها لا تتعاطى السياسة وثانياً لأنها لا تستعطف الحلول للأزمة الكبيرة التي يتخبط بها الوطن ، وثالثاً لأنها « مجرد كماليات » - برأي البعض - لكنها برأينا ضرورة لأنها الشاهد على شعب يرفض الموت ، كما يرفض التخلف عن ركب الحضارة باصغر تفاصيلها .
    من هنا نحن مستمرون اليوم من وسط هذه الظروف ، ومن إستمر متجاوزا هذه الظروف لن توقفه ظروف أخرى براينا .
    - رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي

المزيد من الصور على الصفحة العاشرة !!

في جريدة الصباح فتحت عيني مع خيوط الشمس الأولى على صورة جثة مشوهة من حرب لبنان ، أشحت بناظري عنها إلى عمود آخر في نفس الصفحة لتطالعني أكوام من الجثث ، لكن هذه المرة لضحايا كرة القدم على ملاعب بروکسل ....
    هربت من العناوين والصور البارزة أعلى الصفحة منحدراً ببصري للحظة إلى أسفل ، عدت بعدها سريعاً لأترحم على الصورتين الأولى والثانية ... إنها صورة لضحايا المجاعة في اثيوبيا و ... و « المزيد من الصور عن لبنان وأثيوبيا وبروكسل على الصفحة العاشرة » ... هذا ما تقوله الصفحة الأولى في جريدة الصباح لذلك اليوم العادي ، والذي لا يكاد يختلف بشيء عن البارحة ولا الغد ... نفس الصور تحتل الأولى والعاشرة وما بينهما من صفحات في جرائد الصباح نتناولها مع القهوة أو كوب العصير لنهار أكثر إشراقا وأملا وتفاؤلا ! ...
    قدرنا نحن أبناء هذا الجيل أن نستبق إفطارنا وقوتنا بوجبات أكثر دسامة من الصور التي تتحدى الكوابيس وسلسلة أفلام « زومبي » وليس ذنبنا إلا أننا من مواليد القرن العشرين في ربعه الأخير .. هذا الربع الذي شهد قفزة عالية في صناعة الصورة قابلتها قفزة أعلى بكثير في صناعة السلاح ووسائل التدمير والموت المتزايدة والتي طغت على كل ما عداها من السلاح المباشر ، إلى السلاح المتخفي بين البيوت والمصانع ووسائل الراحة والترفيه ، وصولا إلى بعض الأغذية والأدوية وكرة القدم !
    صور الصباح في هذه الجريدة ، وغيرها من الصحف الصادرة بألف لغة ولغة ، حولت نعمة التصوير في قاموسي إلى نقمة ... !
    يقول صديق لي ، أكثر مني تفاؤلا ورغبة بالتغاضي عن هذه « الصغائر » ان على أصحاب الحساسية الزائدة أمثالي أن يكتفوا بالصفحات الثقافية وصفحات المنوعات في جريدة الصباح ، خصوصاً وأنها تحوي صوراً لانتخاب ملكات الجمال وأخرى لنجمات تجاوزن الملكات بجمالهن وروعتهن . عدا عن صور للوحات تشكيلية وتجريدية تمنح
    الهدوء والسكينة إلى جانب الوعي والثقافة . ويضيف صديقي .
    - وعلى أصحاب الحساسية ممن ترعبهم صور الجثث - وهو يقصدني بالطبع ـ أن يكتفوا بهذه الصفحات - الثقافية والمنوعات - حتى إذا أرادوا إلقاء نظرة على الوضع السياسي ، سيمكنهم رؤية أقطاب السياسة أيضاً .. لكن من زاوية أخرى ، فهنا صور ريغان يمارس شتى الهوايات ـ عدا التمثيل ـ من القفز العالي إلى القفز على الحبال .
    وهناك زوجته تمارس الرقص ، وعلى جانب آخر صورة لمارغريت تاتشر وهي تعزف على آلة موسيقية ، وأميرات موناكو وبريطانيا يمارسن كل ما يخطر أو لا يخطر على بال !!
    لصديقي أقول .. تعودت قراءة كل ما يقع تحت يدي إنطلاقاً من الصفحة الأولى ، عكس كل « المثقفين » الذين يفاخرون بقراءة الصحف والمجلات بدءاً من الصفحة الأخيرة ، وهذه العادة السيئة أورثتني ما أنا فيه من هم ومن غم فبعد صورة الجثة العاشرة على الصفحة الرابعة من الصحيفة تختلط الرؤية عندي في الصفحات التالية وتصبح كل الصور .. لا بل الكلمات والأحرف جثثأ مشوهة ، حتى صورة بروك شيلدز نفسها ... ولتعذرني لجان إنتخاب ملكات الجمال .. وقوافل المتفائلين على سوء حالتي .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.١٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	17 
الحجم:	97.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89917 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.١٦(2).jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	137.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89920 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.١٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	129.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89921 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.١٩.jpg 
الحجم:	148.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89919 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٠.jpg 
الحجم:	108.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89918

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٢_1.jpg 
الحجم:	109.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89923

number word
    In the darkest and most severe conditions for Lebanon, “The Art of Photography” is issued on time, committed to all that it has taken upon itself in terms of continuity, with an upward line to develop photographic understanding on the Arab scene, in addition to contributing to supplying this arena with photographic artists who stand together alongside the most famous photographers in the world.
    In these particular circumstances, and we, like the rest of the Lebanese citizens, are experiencing double pain as a result of the intensification of the battles on more than one front, we refused but to confirm our opposition to the circumstances. Contribute with all the sincere hands in extinguishing the fire burning here and there, realizing that our role in this field is to follow the path that we started three years ago when the “art of photography” was just an idea in our heads. With our continuity, we affirm that a people that issues technical and artistic magazines - which many who enjoy stability may consider mere luxuries - is worthy of respect, and it deserves that all hands join hands with it to end what is happening on its land by various means.
    The art of photography, in the midst of battles, crises, and a blazing volcano, is a necessity in our opinion, first because it does not deal with politics, and secondly, because it does not seek solutions to the great crisis in which the country is floundering, and thirdly, because it is “mere luxuries” - in the opinion of some - but in our opinion it is a necessity because it is a witness to a people that refuses to die. It also refuses to lag behind civilization in its smallest details.
    From here we are continuing today in the midst of these circumstances, and whoever continues to overcome these circumstances will not be stopped by other circumstances in our opinion.
    - editor

Flash presented by Malik Halawi

More pictures on page ten!!

In the morning newspaper, I opened my eyes with the first rays of the sun on a picture of a mutilated corpse from the Lebanon war.
    I escaped from the headlines and prominent pictures at the top of the page, looking down for a moment, then returned quickly to have mercy on the first and second pictures... It is a picture of the famine victims in Ethiopia and... and "more pictures about Lebanon, Ethiopia and Brussels on the tenth page"... This is what the front page of the morning newspaper says for that ordinary day, which is hardly different from yesterday or tomorrow... The same pictures occupy the first, tenth, and pages in between in the morning newspapers, which we eat with coffee or a cup of juice for a brighter, more hopeful and optimistic day! ...
    We, the children of this generation, were destined to anticipate our breakfast and our strength with more hearty meals than the pictures that defy nightmares and the “zombie” movie series. It is not our fault except that we were born in the twentieth century in its last quarter. Weapons and the increasing means of destruction and death, which overwhelmed everything else from direct weapons, to weapons disguised among homes, factories, amenities and entertainment, to some food, medicine and football!
    The morning pictures in this newspaper, and other newspapers published in a thousand languages, have turned the blessing of photography in my vocabulary into a curse...!
    A friend of mine who is more optimistic than me and willing to overlook these “little things” says that people with excessive sensitivity like me should content themselves with the cultural and miscellaneous pages of Al-Sabah newspaper, especially as they contain pictures of the election of beauty queens and others of stars who surpassed the queens in their beauty and magnificence. In addition to pictures of plastic and abstract paintings granted
    Calm and tranquility along with awareness and culture. My friend adds.
    Those with sensitivity who are terrified by pictures of corpses - and he means me, of course - should be content with these pages - cultural and miscellaneous - so that if they want to take a look at the political situation, they will be able to see the poles of politics as well.. But from another angle, here are pictures of Reagan practicing various hobbies - except Acting - from high jump to bungee jumping.
    And there is his wife practicing dancing, and on the other side a picture of Margaret Thatcher playing a musical instrument, and the princesses of Monaco and Britain practicing everything that comes to mind or does not come to mind!!
    To my friend, I say... I got used to reading everything that came under my hand starting from the first page, unlike all the "intellectuals" who pride themselves on reading newspapers and magazines starting from the last page. The newspaper's vision gets mixed up in the following pages, and all the pictures become... no, but the words and letters are distorted corpses, even the picture of Brooke Shields herself... and the committees electing beauty queens... and the convoys of optimists excuse me for my bad condition.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X