إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Creative editing

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٣٠٨_١٤٥٦٣٩.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	153.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	79189

Appendix Creative editing The editing of photographs is not an incidental chore to be undertaken in a spare moment some time or other after the shooting . A nude shooting assignment is not complete for me until I have carefully edited all the pictures and decided what is going to happen to each Nude photo graphs in particular are in need of careful selection , for important but delicate ques tions of taste can sometimes be decided only when the photographer examines his pictures critically . Editing color transparencies Editing your pictures will teach you much , for your failures will not be repeated if you analyze them carefully and identify the cause of failure . Similarly , successful pic tures need to be scrutinized , frame by frame , to discover what caused their suc cess . For this reason , I instruct the color laboratory not to mount my films . I ask them to give them to me uncut and I then assess them minutely with a good mag nifier on a lightbox before mounting . I study the frames in the same order as the edge numbering on the roll , looking for what I was trying to achieve in each picture . Some photographers write notes or refer to their original notes at this stage 7434 Working my way through the pictures slowly . I assess the results of my various ideas and different technical approaches . I draw generalized conclusions about the session under the following headings : Did I achieve my goal and , if not , why not ? Did the model work well ? Was the lo cation ideal ? Did the session cover a wide enough range and produce a sufficient diversity of pictures ? Are there one or more potential star pictures the set ? Was the technical level high , the exposure bracket correct and the color balance as wanted it to be ? Has the laboratory pro duced clean film , free of scratches ? Lastly , I check the character of the color film to assess its performance and also its suit ability for the task Having made this general assessment of the whole session in its uncut form . I take a grease pencil and mark the edge of all the acceptable frames for mounting in cardboard mounts . At the beginning of the film on the acetate total number of frames that I have marked eeve I write the in the roll , to ensure that none is missed when the film is mounted . The question of what level of acceptability to choose is difficult . for photographers have different needs and standards . If I did not have 114 Aids to editing If you work on ama formar fim , as do your editing must be conscientious A home - made light box jeft with bright daylight Hlutrescent tubes unde flashed opal glass sh in the bench is useful and you must use the best magnifier you can afford t keep cardboard mounts in various sizes in drawers together with gra penos , scissors , anvelopes and other essenties M combined magnifier and viewing light over the bench is useful for critical exa nation of the contact sheet The shooting record book a kept up to date as pichis are chosen If your trans parencies are already mounted the stack leading 35 mm view ( above ) convenient way of making a priiminary selection of the best pictures from the set ملحق التحرير الإبداعي تحرير الصور ليس عملاً روتينيًا عرضيًا يتم إجراؤه في وقت الفراغ في وقت أو آخر بعد التصوير. لا تكتمل مهمة التصوير العاري بالنسبة لي حتى أقوم بتحرير جميع الصور بعناية وقررت ما سيحدث لكل رسم بياني للصور العارية على وجه الخصوص بحاجة إلى اختيار دقيق ، من أجل أسئلة مهمة ولكنها دقيقة يمكن تحديدها في بعض الأحيان فقط عندما يفحص المصور صوره بشكل نقدي. تحرير الورق الشفاف الملون سيعلمك تحرير صورك الكثير ، لأن إخفاقاتك لن تتكرر إذا قمت بتحليلها بعناية وحددت سبب الفشل. وبالمثل ، يجب فحص الصور الناجحة إطارًا تلو الآخر لاكتشاف سبب نجاحها. لهذا السبب ، أوعز إلى مختبر الألوان بعدم تركيب أفلامي. أطلب منهم إعطائها لي بدون تقطيع ثم أقوم بتقييمها بدقة باستخدام أداة mag nifier جيدة على صندوق ضوئي قبل التركيب. أقوم بدراسة الإطارات بنفس ترتيب ترقيم الحافة على اللفة ، بحثًا عما كنت أحاول تحقيقه في كل صورة. يكتب بعض المصورين ملاحظات أو يشيرون إلى ملاحظاتهم الأصلية في هذه المرحلة. 7434 أعمل في طريقي عبر الصور ببطء. أقوم بتقييم نتائج أفكاري المختلفة والأساليب الفنية المختلفة. أستخلص استنتاجات عامة حول الجلسة تحت العناوين التالية: هل حققت هدفي ، وإذا لم يكن الأمر كذلك ، فلماذا لا؟ هل عمل النموذج جيدًا؟ هل كان الموقع مثاليًا؟ هل غطت الجلسة نطاقًا واسعًا بدرجة كافية وأنتجت تنوعًا كافيًا من الصور؟ هل هناك واحدة أو أكثر من صور النجوم المحتملة في المجموعة؟ هل كان المستوى التقني مرتفعًا ، وقوس التعريض الضوئي صحيحًا وتوازن اللون كما أراد أن يكون؟ هل قام المختبر بإخراج فيلم نظيف وخالي من الخدوش؟ أخيرًا ، أتحقق من شخصية الفيلم الملون لتقييم أدائه وأيضًا قدرته المناسبة للمهمة بعد إجراء هذا التقييم العام للدورة بأكملها في شكلها غير المصقول. آخذ قلمًا تشحيمًا وأضع علامة على حافة جميع الإطارات المقبولة للتركيب في حوامل من الورق المقوى. في بداية الفيلم على إجمالي عدد الإطارات التي قمت بتمييزها ، أكتب في لفة ، لضمان عدم فقدان أي منها عند تركيب الفيلم. مسألة ما هو مستوى القبول للاختيار أمر صعب. للمصورين احتياجات ومعايير مختلفة. إذا لم يكن لدي 114 مساعدات للتحرير ، إذا كنت تعمل على ama formar fim ، كما يجب أن يكون التحرير واعيًا. أفضل عدسة مكبرة يمكنك تحمل تكلفتها للحفاظ على حوامل الورق المقوى بأحجام مختلفة في الأدراج جنبًا إلى جنب مع Penos والمقص والأظرف وغيرها من العناصر الأساسية M المكبر المدمج وضوء العرض على المقعد مفيد لدولة exa المهمة من ورقة الاتصال. يتم تحديثها حتى يتم اختيار pichis إذا تم بالفعل تثبيت التماثلات العابرة الخاصة بك ، فإن المكدس يؤدي إلى عرض 35 مم (أعلاه) بطريقة ملائمة لإجراء تحديد أولي لأفضل الصور من المجموعة

الإسم:	IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٣٠٨_١٤٥٨٣٣.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	134.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	79190
    Eating in easy stages 1 Unout me from pro cassing laboratory 2.Son film into shooting order 3 Examare and assess for fauts and successes by magnifier 4 Decide sorting scheme Label boxes forsoning 5 Mark down edge of uniful haines with grease penal 6 Cut up and mount onarively . Put all reject pictures side for future clearance 만 S8 7 View all mounted slides conefully and allocate to file boxes 8 Ciscard rejects after sacand viewing later CIE commitments to others , I would put most of my pictures in a garbage can but we all have somebody who wants to see or have copies of our pictures . Certainly you may wish to give pictures to the model and " thank you " pictures to someone who has fent you a prop : possibly , too . you will need transparencies for a club compe tition . You will , of course , want to keep your very best in a file . To make sure that all these needs are met , I suggest you take a set of empty plastic boxes and write on them the heading under which you are going to sort the pictures after they have been mounted - for example , " Model give aways Thank you pictures " . " Club competition " . " Best set " and so on . I also watch out for odd frames which I call " Idea pictures and put them in a separate box . These are shots which may not be completely successful but have some quality or hint of an idea which might be adapted for use at another time . In ad dition . I also look for pictures which do not work in the way I intended but which have areas of image within the frame that I could later use for duping . Editing by projection All this sorting into boxes is done from a lightbox or projector after the transparen cies have been mounted and carefully viewed . For a big editing involving large numbers of transparencies . I work with two projectors . a stack loader and a ma gazine The pictures are run through the stack loader fairly quickly and I choose what I think is the best frame , transfer it to the magazine and then re - run the material from which the best frame was chosen 161 Comparing picture When a large numbe of mounted transiences have to be edited ube a stack ating proyecto in tanden w with smagazine projector runof similar pictures quickly through the stackader end then transfer the side w best to the magazine Then with this picture per manently on the screen I agan run all the others in the stack loader to verify , by comparison the accuracy of with the selected picture projected at the same time . In this way , the best can be instantly compared with the rest as they are side by side on the screen in front of me . When I am sure that all the best pictures are edited into boxes and sheets . I keep one reject transparency to help me illustrate my entry in the log book . Keeping a record of all the sessions that you undertake may be tedious but is worth the time and effort . Do not throw away rejected trans parencies immediately . I seal mine in an envelope , writing on it the name of the model and the date of the session A month or two later , when I have a spare hour or so , I have a thorough clean out . By this time my first excitement with the pictures has abated and I can re - examine the rejected material before it is discarded My view of the pictures can change and sometimes find successes which I missed at the first editing Unfortunately , the photographer is often not the best person to choose his pictures for his view of the shots can be subjective . He is often look Ing for pictures which fulfil his original plan and which show the successful achievement of his intention . But in fact , good pictures can also be the result of the unexpected and you must watch out for this in editing , as you did when shooting . I like to edit with a friend whose judgment I trust . I find that such a person will often alert me to qualities in some pictures : which I was not seeking but which may have merit . In editing , as when shooting . always keep an open mind and catch the happy accidents with which most photography abounds . 3.2405

تناول الطعام في مراحل سهلة 1 حررني من معمل الطرد الاحترافي .2 فيلم ابنه إلى أمر التصوير 3 اختبر وقم بتقييم الأخطاء والنجاحات بواسطة المكبر. وجها لوجه. ضع كل الصور المرفوضة جنبًا إلى جنب للتخليص المستقبلي 만 S8 7 شاهد جميع الشرائح المثبتة بعناية وخصص لمربعات الملفات 8 Ciscard يرفض بعد عرض التزامات CIE لاحقًا للآخرين ، سأضع معظم صوري في سلة مهملات ولكن لدينا جميعًا شخصًا يريد رؤية أو الحصول على نسخ من صورنا. بالتأكيد قد ترغب في إعطاء صور للعارضة وصور "شكرًا لك" إلى شخص أقام لك دعامة: ربما أيضًا. سوف تحتاج إلى ورق شفاف لمسابقة النادي. سترغب بالطبع في الاحتفاظ بأفضل ما لديك في ملف. للتأكد من تلبية جميع هذه الاحتياجات ، أقترح عليك أن تأخذ مجموعة من الصناديق البلاستيكية الفارغة وتكتب عليها العنوان الذي ستقوم بفرز الصور تحته بعد تثبيتها - على سبيل المثال ، "النموذج يعطيه بعيدًا ، شكرًا لك الصور ". "مسابقة النادي". "أفضل مجموعة" وما إلى ذلك. كما أنني أتوخى الحذر من الإطارات الفردية التي أسميها "صور الأفكار وأضعها في صندوق منفصل. هذه لقطات قد لا تكون ناجحة تمامًا ولكن لها بعض الجودة أو تلميح لفكرة يمكن تكييفها للاستخدام في وقت آخر. في ad dition. أبحث أيضًا عن الصور التي لا تعمل بالطريقة التي كنت أقصدها ولكنها تحتوي على مناطق من الصورة داخل الإطار يمكنني استخدامها لاحقًا للخداع. تم تركيب الصناديق الشفافة وعرضها بعناية. لإجراء تحرير كبير يتضمن أعدادًا كبيرة من الورق الشفاف. أعمل مع جهازي عرض. محمل مكدس ومخزن ما. يتم تشغيل الصور عبر أداة تحميل المكدس بسرعة إلى حد ما وأختار ما أعتقده أفضل إطار ، انقله إلى المجلة ثم أعد تشغيل المادة التي تم اختيار أفضل إطار منها. باستخدام جهاز عرض smagazine ، يتم تشغيل الصور المماثلة بسرعة من خلال نهاية المكدس ، ثم نقل الجانب الأفضل إلى المجلة ، ثم باستخدام هذه الصورة بشكل رجولي على الشاشة ، أقوم بتشغيل جميع الصور الأخرى الموجودة في محمل المكدس للتحقق ، من خلال مقارنة الدقة مع يتم عرض الصورة المحددة في نفس الوقت. وبهذه الطريقة ، يمكن مقارنة الأفضل على الفور بالباقي حيث يتواجدون جنبًا إلى جنب على الشاشة أمامي. عندما أكون متأكدًا من أن أفضل الصور يتم تحريرها في مربعات وأوراق. أحتفظ بشفافية مرفوضة لمساعدتي في توضيح دخولي في دفتر السجل. قد يكون الاحتفاظ بسجل لجميع الجلسات التي تجريها أمرًا شاقًا ولكنه يستحق الوقت والجهد. لا تتخلص من المتغيرات العابرة المرفوضة على الفور. أقوم بإغلاق ملفي في مظروف ، وأكتب عليه اسم النموذج وتاريخ الجلسة بعد شهر أو شهرين ، عندما يكون لديّ ساعة فراغ أو نحو ذلك ، أقوم بتنظيف شامل. بحلول هذا الوقت ، تلاشت حماستي الأولى مع الصور ويمكنني إعادة فحص المادة المرفوضة قبل تجاهلها ، يمكن أن يتغير عرضي للصور وأحيانًا أجد نجاحات فاتني في التحرير الأول لسوء الحظ ، غالبًا ما يكون المصور ليس هو يمكن أن يكون أفضل شخص لاختيار صوره من أجل رؤيته للقطات ذاتية. غالبًا ما يبحث عن الصور التي تحقق خطته الأصلية والتي تظهر الإنجاز الناجح لنيته. ولكن في الواقع ، يمكن أن تكون الصور الجيدة أيضًا نتيجة لما هو غير متوقع ويجب عليك الانتباه إلى ذلك في التحرير ، كما فعلت عند التصوير. أحب التعديل مع صديق أثق في حكمه. أجد أن مثل هذا الشخص غالبًا ما ينبهني إلى الصفات في بعض الصور: التي لم أكن أبحث عنها ولكنها قد تكون لها ميزة. في التحرير ، كما هو الحال عند التصوير. كن متفتحًا دائمًا والتقط الحوادث السعيدة التي تزخر بها معظم التصوير الفوتوغرافي. 3.2405

الإسم:	IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٣٠٨_١٥٠١٥٩.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	142.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	79191

Appendix Black and white editing Color negative and black and white edit ing are enjoyable because there is an element of craftsmanship in the task . A transparency is a relatively final statement of the quality of the shot but negatives and contacts are a half way mark from which you can go in many directions . using all the tricks and skills of the dark room to achieve exciting and often un expected results Basic equipment for black and white a editing is simi is similar to that for color work , comprising the best mag nifier you can get hold of and a good light to view the contact sheet . Mark your pictures with a grease pencil or a felt tip pen , preferably in blue or black because red , orange and yellow become invisible under the safelights of the darkroom . I like to make my contacts on glossy paper for maximum clarity and before I examine them I write up the log book and insert the strips of negatives into a loose - leaf filing book . However carefully y tacts from small you examine con A make Il negatives , there are often surprises when you enlarge and I suggest that from the pictures that you prefer you a postcard - sized which I call a guide print , to assess the enlargement , qualities of the picture . Write technical notes and information on the back , which will simplify matters when you make a final print on bigger paper . The information given earlier about transparency editing applies in part to negative and contact editing and similar systems can be organized . CETRISORS Picture storage Good pictures deserve proper storage . Hanging plastic wallets with stand up identification tabs in a file drawer , makes a dust proof and attractive way both to file and to show your transparencies For black and white , I suggest you file your negatives and contacts in opposite sides of a loose - leaf file book , which can be numbered to match your negative index

ملحق التحرير بالأبيض والأسود يعد تحرير اللون السلبي والأبيض والأسود أمرًا ممتعًا نظرًا لوجود عنصر من المهارة في المهمة. الشفافية هي بيان نهائي نسبيًا لجودة اللقطة ، لكن السلبيات وجهات الاتصال هي علامة نصفية يمكنك من خلالها الانتقال في العديد من الاتجاهات. باستخدام جميع الحيل والمهارات في الغرفة المظلمة لتحقيق نتائج مثيرة وغالبًا ما تكون غير متوقعة. لعرض ورقة الاتصال. ضع علامة على صورك بقلم رصاص زيتي أو قلم فلوماستر ، ويفضل أن يكون باللون الأزرق أو الأسود لأن اللون الأحمر والبرتقالي والأصفر يصبح غير مرئي تحت الأضواء الآمنة في الغرفة المظلمة. أحب أن أجعل جهات الاتصال الخاصة بي على ورق لامع لأقصى قدر من الوضوح وقبل أن أقوم بفحصها أكتب دفتر السجل وأدخل شرائط السلبيات في كتاب حفظ أوراق فضفاضة. مهما كانت اللباقات الصغيرة التي تفحصها بعناية ، فغالبًا ما تكون هناك مفاجآت عند التكبير وأقترح أنه من الصور التي تفضلها بطاقة بريدية - الحجم الذي أسميه دليل طباعة ، لتقييم التوسيع ، وخصائص الصورة . اكتب ملاحظات ومعلومات فنية على الظهر ، مما يبسط الأمور عندما تقوم بعمل طباعة نهائية على ورق أكبر. تنطبق المعلومات المقدمة سابقًا حول تحرير الشفافية جزئيًا على التحرير السلبي وتعديل جهات الاتصال والأنظمة المماثلة. تخزين الصور CETRISORS الصور الجيدة تستحق التخزين المناسب. إن تعليق المحافظ البلاستيكية المزودة بعلامات تبويب لتحديد الهوية في درج الملفات ، مما يجعله مقاومًا للأتربة وطريقة جذابة لتقديم الأوراق الشفافة وإظهارها. الكتاب ، والذي يمكن ترقيمه لمطابقة الفهرس السلبي الخاص بك
يعمل...
X