• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الجاحظ .. كتاب مائة أوائل من تراثنا ، الكاتب عبد الهادي حرصوني

الجاحظ

[ ١٥٩ ٥ / ٧٧٥ م - ٢٥٥ ٨٦٨/٥ م ]

هو عمر بن بحر . تضاربت الأقوال حول نسبه فهناك من يقول إنه مولى لكنانة وآخر من يعتبروه أصيل النسبة إليها ، ويسوقون نسبه إلى ليث بن بكر بن عبد مناة بن خزيمة القلمس . بالجاحظ الجحوظ عيناه ( لبروزهما من حدقتها ) وكني بأبي" عثمان كما يقول هو عن نفسه ) نسيت كنيتي ثلاثة أيام ، فأتيت أهلي ، فقلت بمن أكنى ؟ فقالوا بأبي عثمان). ولد الجاحظ على الرأي الغالب عام ٥١٥٩ / ٧٧٥ م وقد توفي والده وهو حديث السن ، وكانت ولادته في البصرة ، وفي بيئة فقيرة اضطرته لأن يكسب بيديه ليستطيع العيش ومتابعة تحصيل العلم . وقد بدأ دراسته بالكتاب أولاد القصابين . ثم انتقل إلى مساجد البصرة طالباً للعلم لدى الأدباء والعلماء المسجديين يلازمهم لتحصيل العلم . وقد حصل منهم ألوان المعرفة من العلوم الدينية إلى اللغوية والأدبية والفصاحة والفلسفة وسائر علوم عصره ، كذلك كان الخطباء المريد تأثير كبير في الجاحظ والمربد بالأصل سوق المواشي إلا أنه صار مقراً لاجتماع الخطباء والشعراء على غرار سوق عكاظ وبعد أن أنس الجاحظ نفسه القدرة العامية توجه إلى بغداد ، فاتصل بكبار رجال الدين وعلماء اللغة . وكان يكتري حوانيت الوراقين ويبيت فيها للمطالعة ،
    كما كان يتردد على مجالس الأدباء مثل ابن وهب وابن الزيات وفيهم

وجد لديهم ما لم يجده عند مشايخه من قبل ، ومنذ البداية

تأثر كثيراً بحركة المعتزلة ، وتبحر بعلومها وعلوم العرب حتى صار على درجة كبيرة من المعرفة ، وهنا : انتقل الجاحظ إلى التأليف ، وكان أول أمره ينسب ما يكتبه لغيره ليلقى قبولاً لدى العامة ، وممن نسب إليهم ابن المقفع وسهل بن هارون ، ومما قاله في هذا الصدد : ( كنت أؤلف الكتاب الكثير المعاني ، الحسن النظم ، وانسبه إلى نفسي فلا أرى الأسماع ( تصفي إليه ) ، ولا الارادات تتيمم نحوه ، ثم أؤلف ماهو أنقص منه رتبة ، وأقل فائدة ، وأنحله عبد الله بن المقفع أو سهل بن هارون ، أو غيرهما من المتقدمين ، ممن صارت أسماؤهم في المصنفين ، فيقبلون على كتبها : ويسارعون إلى نسخها ، لا لشيء إلا لنسبتها للمتقدمين ، ولما بداخل أهل هذا العصر من حسد من بدو في عصرهم ، ومنافسته على المناقب التي عني بتشييدها ) .

وأخذ الجاحظ بالتصدي للمسائل العقائدية والدينية وكتب ( كتاب الامامة ( وأصبح له تلاميذ ومؤيدين ( من المعتزلة ) . ثم وصلت شهرته إلى الخليفة المأمون فسأله أن يكتب له رسالة في العباسية والاحتجاج لها ، ثم أسند إليه منصب ديوان الرسائل ( وهـو من أهم مناصب الدولة ) إلا أن الجاحظ إستعفى منه بعد ثلاثة أيام و بعد المأمون اتصل بوزير المعتصم ومن بعده الواثق محمد بن عبد الملك ( ابن الزيات ( الذي قربه إليه ، مما حدا بالجاحظ أن كتاب الحيوان ، وكانت مكافأته على ذلك خمسة آلاف دينار وبعد استلام المتوكل للحكم ( بعد الواثق ( أخذ المتوكل بالتنكيل عديه بالمعتزلة ومنهم الوزير ابن الزيات مما اضطر الجاحظ للهرب ، إلا أنه قبض عليه وسيق للقاضي ابن أبي دؤاد الذي عفا عنه ، لذلك قدم له كتاب البيان والتبيين ، وحصل على جائزة قدرها خمسة آلاف دينار وقد لازمه ولازم ابنه الوليد من بعده . كما اتصل بالفتح بن خاقان وزير المتوكل ، وقدم له بعض كتبه ، وكان الأخير يحصل على الجوائز للجاحظ من المتوكل الذي لم يقربه منه لدمامة خلقه ، وقد اشتهر عنه قصة المرأة التي أحضرته للصائغ ليمثل لها الشيطان كهيئته توفي عام ٢٥٥ هـ - ٨٦٨م ويقال أن سبب وفاته أن كتبه قد انهالت عليه وهو يقرأ فقتلته لقد تتلمذ الجاحظ على كبار علماء عصره مثل أبو عبيدة معمر بن المثنى ( ٧٢٨ - ٨٢٤ م ) والأصمعي ) ٧٣٩ . -۸۳۰ م ) وأبو اسحق النظام ( ت - ٨٣٥ م ) وأبو زيد الأنصاري ( ت - ٨٣٠ م ) . ثم أخذ عن كبار المترجمين مثل ابن البطريق وحنين ابن

في أواخر عمره أصيب الجاحظ بالفالج ، الذي اضطره للعودة إلى البصرة والاعتزال في بيته حيث كان يستقبل العلماء والأدباء الزائرين ، وظل على هذا الحال حق :

اسحق وبختیشوع يضاف إلى ذلك دراسته لآثار الحضارات السابقة مثل الهندية والفارسية واليونانية ثم اسفاره إلى انطاكية ودمشق ومصر التي زادت ثقافته إضافة إلى ذلك إن الجاحظ فطر على البحث والتمحيص وكان يعتبر الشك أساس البحث العلمي وقد كانت اتجاهاته فلسفية علمية تجريبية مغلفة بثوب أدبي بلاغي ساحر

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	28 
الحجم:	62.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76455 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٥_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	79.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76456 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٥ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	67.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76457 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	77.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76458 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٦ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	62.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76459

Al-Jahiz

[ 159 5 / 775 AD - 255 868 / 5 AD ]

Kenana bin Sami. He is Omar bin Bahr. There were conflicting statements about his lineage, as there are those who say that he is the master of Kinana, and the last who consider him authentic attribution to her, and they attribute his lineage to Laith bin Bakr bin Abd Manat bin Khuzaymah al-Qalams. Al-Jahiz has his eyes (because of their protrusion from her pupils) and my nickname is Abu Othman, as he says about himself) I forgot my nickname for three days, so I came to my family, and I said, “Who was my nickname?” They said, “My father is Othman”. age, and his birth was in Basra, and in a poor environment that forced him to earn with his own hands to be able to live and continue acquiring knowledge.He began his studies with the book The Children of Butchers.Then he moved to the mosques of Basra seeking knowledge from the writers and scholars of the mosques, accompanying them to acquire knowledge.And he obtained from them the various types of knowledge of religious sciences To linguistic, literary, eloquence, philosophy, and other sciences of his time. The murid preachers also had a great influence on Al-Jahiz and Al-Mirbad, originally the livestock market, but it became a meeting place for preachers and poets similar to the Okaz market. And he used to rent the shops of the papers and spend the night there to read, with
    He says

that it

He also frequented the councils of writers such as Ibn Wahb and Ibn al-Zayyat, including them

He found with them what he had not found with his sheikhs before, from the very beginning

He was greatly influenced by the Mu’tazila movement, and he studied its sciences and the sciences of the Arabs until he became highly knowledgeable. Here: Al-Jahiz moved to authorship, and his first order was to attribute what he wrote to others in order to gain acceptance among the public, and among those to whom Ibn al-Muqaffa’ was attributed and Sahl ibn Harun, and what he said in this regard I used to compose a book with many meanings, well-arranged, and attribute it to myself, so I did not see the hearing (filtering towards it), nor the wills tayammum towards it, then I would compose what was lower in rank than it, and less useful, and it was dissolved by Abd Allah ibn al-Muqaffa or Sahl ibn Harun, or other than them. The forerunners, whose names became among the compilers, so they turn to her books: and they hasten to copy them, for nothing but their attribution to the forerunners, and because of the envy of the Bedouins of their era, and their rivalry with him for the virtues that he was concerned with constructing.

Al-Jahiz began addressing doctrinal and religious issues and wrote (The Book of the Imamate) and became his disciples and supporters (from the Mu’tazila). Then his fame reached the Caliph Al-Ma’mun, and he asked him to write a letter for him in Abbasiya and protest against it, then he was assigned to him the position of the Office of Messages (which is one of the most important positions of the state) except That Al-Jahiz excused himself from him after three days, and after Al-Ma’mun, he contacted the minister of Al-Mu’tasim, and after him Al-Wathiq Muhammad bin Abd Al-Malik (Ibn Al-Zayyat), who brought him closer to him, which prompted Al-Jahiz to write the Animal Book, and his reward for that was five thousand dinars, and after Al-Mutawakkil received the ruling (after Al-Wath Al-Mutawakkil took revenge on him
    The Mu'tazila, including the minister Ibn al-Zayyat, forced al-Jahiz to flee, but he was arrested and handed over to the judge Ibn Abi Dawad, who pardoned him, so he presented him with the book al-Bayan wa al-Tabyeen, and he received a prize of five thousand dinars, and he and his son al-Walid were bound after him. He also contacted Al-Fath bin Khaqan, the minister of Al-Mutawakkil, and gave him some of his books, and the latter used to receive awards for Al-Jahiz from Al-Mutawakkil, who did not bring him close to him due to his bloody character, and he was famous for the story of the woman who brought him to the jeweler to represent Satan to her in his form. He died in 255 AH - 868 AD, and it is said that the cause of his death That his books rained down on him while he was reading, and killed him. Al-Jahiz became a student of the great scholars of his time, such as Abu Ubaidah Muammar bin Al-Muthanna (728-824 AD) and Al-Asma’i (739). -830 CE), Abu Ishaq al-Nazzam (died - 835 CE) and Abu Zaid al-Ansari (died - 830 CE). Then he took from the great translators such as Ibn Al-Batriq and Hanin Ibn

At the end of his life, Al-Jahiz was struck by paralysis, which forced him to return to Basra and retire to his house, where he used to receive visiting scholars and writers.

Isaac and Bukhtishu’, in addition to his study of the effects of previous civilizations such as Indian, Persian and Greek, then his travels to Antioch, Damascus and Egypt, which increased his culture. In addition, Al-Jahiz was born with research and scrutiny, and he considered doubt the basis of scientific research.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X