• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الخليل الفراهيدي  .. كتاب مائة أوائل من تراثنا ، الكاتب عبد الهادي حرصوني

الخليل الفراهيدي

[ ۱۰۰ - ١٧٠ ه / ٧١٨ - ٧٨٦ م ]

الخليل هو أبو عبد الرحمن بن أحمد بن عمرو بن تميم الفراهيدي ويقال الأزدي اليحمدي ، ويقال أن أبيه أحمد أحمد بعد رسول الله ، وأصله من الأزد من فراهيد ويقال أن الخليل قد ولد في عثمان ) عام مائة للهجرة ) ، ثم جاء إلى البصرة في العراق ، وفيها نشأ وتلقى ثقافته . وقد درس و القرآن والحديث على أبي عمرو بن العلاء ، وظهرت عليه منذ صغره مخايل الذكاء الخارق ، ولهذا قيل عنه في المستقبل أذكى العرب بعد النبي عال وبعد عمر بن الخطاب ، وقد عاش زاهداً في خص من أخصاص البصرة فقيراً معدما لا يقدر على فلسين ) وأصحابه يكسبون بعلمه الأموال ( وقد اشتهر بصلاحه وكان عاقلا عليماً وقوراً شاعراً موسيقياً . وقيل إنه دعا بمكة أن يرزقه الله علما لم يسبقه أحد إليه ولا يؤخذ الا عنه ، فرجع من حجه ففتح الله عليه بعلم العروض الذي جاء. نتيجة المعرفته بالإيقاع والنغم ولترابط وتقارب العلمين ( العروض ثم

الإيقاع والنغم ) توفي الخليل في عام ١٧٠ هـ وفي رواية ١٧٤ وفي أخرى ١٧٧ وثمة رواية تقول ١٤٠، ويقول ابن الجوزي إن وفاته كانت سنة ١٣٠ هـ ٣٥ - مائة أوائل
    وهذا بعيد جداً . وأكثر الروايات قبولاً ولادته عام ۱۰۰ هـ ووفائه عام ۱۷۰ هـ.

وقد قيل في سبب وفاته إنه قال ( أريد أن أوجد نوعاً من الحساب تمضي به الجارية إلى البياع فلا يمكنه ظلمها ، ودخل المسجد وهو يعمل فكره بذلك فاصطدم بسارية من سواري المسجد وهو مشغول عنها بفكره فانقلب على ظهره ، وكانت سبب موته ، وقيل بل كان يقطع آنئذ بحراً من العروض يعتبر الخليل إمام نحاة البصرة في القياس والتحليل النحوي وهو الرائد والمكتشف لأوزان الشعر كما وأنه رائد صناعة المعاجم في اللغة العربية إذ وضع كتاب العين ) وهو أول قاموس جامع للغة العرب وقد صنفه على مخارج الحروف من الحلق فكان تركيب الحروف عنده العين والحاء والهاء الخاء والغين والقاف والكاف والجيم فالشين والصاد والضاد والسين والراء والفاء والدال والتاء والظاء والذال فالثاء والزاي واللام والنون والطاء والميم والواو والألف والياء وقد كتابه بالعين لأنه ابتدأه بحرف العين ويقال إن المنية قد عاجلت الخليل قبل اتمامه هذا الكتاب فقام بإنجازه أحد تلاميذه وهو الليث بن نصر بن سيار ، وقيل بل صنفه لليث الذي ولع بالكتاب ولعاً صرفه عن زوجته وآله ، فقامت زوجته بإحراقه في غيابه وكان الخليل قد توفي ، فأملى الليث بعد ذلك نصف الكتاب وجمع العلماء فأعادوا تصنيف الباقي لكن بدرجة دون درجة العمل الأصلي سمي .

يوازي شهرة الخليل في قاموس العين ابتداعه واكتشافه أوزان الشعر ذاك الذي أطلق عليه اسم العروض ، أي راض القياس فوزن بـــه
    دي الصعب من الشعر الملتوي عن وجهه حتى قومه .. أو من عرض الشعر على الأوزان القياسية ، وقد اتبع فكرة التبادل والتوافق في الرياضيات في وضع عروض الشعر التي رأى أنها تدور في خمس دوائر ، واستنتج أن العرب قد استخدموا خمس أوزان وأهملوا أوزاناً أخرى استنبطها لهم ومن الدوائر الخمس استنتج الخليل خمسة عشر بحراً ، قطعها وسماها ، وقد أضاف عليها فيما بعد بحراً واحداً المتدارك وكانت الأوزان الجديدة منطلقاً للشعر الأندلسي والعباسي ، واستند الخليل في تقطيعه للشعر بناء على الساكن والمتحرك من أحرف الكلمة . أسماء البحور التي سماها الطويل والمديد والبسيط والوافــــر والكامل والرجز والهزج والرمل والسريع والمنشرح والخفيف والمضارع و المقتضب والمجتث والمتقارب وأخيراً أضيف المحدث . لقد ألف الخليل الكثير من الكتب انحصرت في نطاق اهتماماته و من

حسب ما يلي :

1 - في اللغة كتاب العين ثم كتاب ما فاتت العين .

- كتاب معاني الحروف وكتاب (الحروف) وكتاب (النقط والشكل) ثم كتاب ( الشواهد ) ثم كتاب ( العوامل ) .

في العروض كتاب ( العروض ) .

- في الموسيقى كتاب (آلات العرب ) وكتساب ( الايقاع ) ثم

كتاب ( النغم ) الله ومن تلاميذ الخليل المشهورين . عبد بن هارون بن السميع ، وسيبويه صاحب كتاب اللغة المشهور والأصمعي والنضر بن شميل وحنين ابن اسحق وغيرهم ولقد اشتهر عن الخليل بعض الأقوال الحكيمة منها قوله :
    وهي ( أكمل ما يكون الانسان عقلا وذهنا إذا بلغ الأربعين سنة السن التي بعث الله تعالى فيها محمداً الا الله ثم يتغير وينقص إذا بلغ السن التي قبض فيها رسول الله وأصفى ثلاثاً وستين سنة وما يكون ذهن الانسان في وقت السحر ) وكان من زهده يقول ( إني لأغلق علي بابي فما يجاوزه همي ) . وقد اجتمع الخليل مرة بعبد الله ابن المقفع في ليلة فظلا يتحدثان إلى الغداء فلما تفرقا قيل للخليل كيف رأيت ابن المقفع ؟ قال : ( رأيت رجلا علمه أكثر من عقله ) وقيل لابن المقفع كيف رأيت الخليل قال : ( رأيت رجلا عقله أكبر من علمه ) . ومما يذكر عن الخليل أيضاً ( لا يعلم الانسان خطأ معلمه حتى يجالس غيره ) . ويقال إنه كان له ولداً متخلفاً دخل عليه مرة فرآه يقطع بيت شعر بأوزان العروض ، فخرج إلى الناس وقال : ( إن أبي قد جن فدخلوا عليه وأخبروه بما قال ابنه فقال مخاطباً إياه . لو كنت تعلم ما أقول عذرتني أو كنت تعلم ما تقول عذلتكــا لكن جهلت مقالتي فعذلتني وعلمت أنك جاهل فعذرتكا أجمع النقاد والمؤرخون على أن الخليل الفراهيدي من أهم أعـلام اللغة وعلومها ، وأنه إمام النحاة البصريين ورائد . علوم العروض والقواميس وعلى هذا كان إجماع النقاد والمؤرخين وبقي دون تغير على مر السنين منذ وجد الخليل الفراهيدي وإلى الآن وسيبقى أثره ما دامت اللغة العربية وقد قال فيه الشيخ حمدان الرازي المتوفي عام ٣٢٢ ه ( الخليل أحمد أول من استخرج العروض فاستنبط منها ومن علل النحو مالم يستخرجه أحد ولم يسبق إلى مثله أحد ) . بينما قال أحمد المتوفي عام ٢٩٥ هـ في كتابه (الصاحبي) بأن الروايات قد توافرت بأن أبا الأسود أول من وضع العربية وأن الخليل أول من تكلم أحمد بن فارس

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	28 
الحجم:	67.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76440 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢١ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	72.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76441 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٢_1.jpg 
الحجم:	72.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76442 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	80.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76443 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٣ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	43.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76444

Khalil Farahidi Bari

100-718 / 5 170-786 AD]

Al-Farhudi is the first to name the language Al-Khalil, he is Abu Abd al-Rahman bin Ahmad bin Amr bin Tamim Al-Farahidi, and it is said that Al-Azdi Al-Yahmadi, and it is said that his father is Ahmad Ahmad after the Messenger of God, and his origin is from Al-Azd from Farahid, and it is said that Al-Khalil was born in Othman (100 years of migration), then He came to Basra in Iraq, where he grew up and learned his culture. He studied the Qur’an and Hadith under Abu Amr ibn Al-Alaa, and the imagination of extraordinary intelligence appeared to him from a young age, and for this reason it was said that he was the smartest of the Arabs in the future after the Prophet Ali and after Omar ibn Al-Khattab. They earn money with his knowledge (and he was famous for his righteousness, and he was sane, knowledgeable, dignified, a poet, and a musician. It was said that he prayed in Makkah that God would grant him knowledge that no one had preceded him to, and it was taken only from him. offers then

Rhythm and melody) Al-Khalil died in the year 170 AH, and in one narration 174, and in another 177, and there is a narration that says 140, and Ibn Al-Jawzi says that his death was in the year 130 AH 35 - a hundred early
    This is too far. The most acceptable narrations are his birth in 100 AH and his death in 170 AH.

It was said about the cause of his death that he said (I want to find a kind of reckoning by which the slave-girl goes to the seller, so he cannot wrong her). At that time, a sea of ​​performances. Al-Khalil is considered the imam of the grammarians of Basra in analogy and grammatical analysis, and he is the pioneer and discoverer of the meters of poetry. He is also the pioneer of making dictionaries in the Arabic language, as he wrote the book Al-Ain (The Book of Al-Ain), which is the first comprehensive dictionary of the Arabic language. And Al-Ha’a, Al-Ghain, Al-Qaf, Al-Jim, Al-Shin, Al-Sad, Al-Dad, Al-Sin, Al-Raa’, Al-Fa’a, Al-Dal, Al-Ta’a, Al-Za’, Al-Dhal, Al-Tha’a, Al-Za’, Al-Lam, Al-Nun, Al-Ta’a, Al-Mim, Al-Alef, and Yaa. Ibn Sayyar, and it was said that he composed it for al-Layth, who was fond of the book, a fondness that distracted him from his wife and his family, so his wife burned it in his absence, and the boyfriend had died. The classification of the remainder, but to a degree below the degree of the original work, is named.

Al-Khalil's fame in Al-Ain Dictionary is equivalent to his invention and discovery of the weights of poetry that he called the performances, i.e. satisfied with the measurement, so he weighed it
    Dee Al-Saab from the poetry twisted from his face until his people .. or from displaying poetry on standard weights, and he followed the idea of ​​​​exchange and compatibility in mathematics in putting poetry shows that he saw revolve in five circles, and he concluded that the Arabs had used five weights and neglected other weights that he devised for them And from the five circles, Al-Khalil deduced fifteen seas, which he cut and named, and he later added to them one sea that is corrected. The names of the seas that he called Al-Taweel, Al-Madid, Al-Basit, Al-Afir, Al-Kamil, Al-Razz, Al-Hazj, Al-Ramal, Al-Sari’, Al-Munsharh, Al-Khaif, Present, Al-Muqtadab, Al-Moqtath, Al-Muqatarib, and finally the Muhaddith was added. Al-Khalil has written many books confined to his interests and who

According to the following:

1- In language, the book of the eye, then the book of what the eye misses.

- The book of the meanings of letters, the book (letters), the book (dots and forms), then the book (evidence), then the book (factors).

In the book offers (offers).

- In music, the book (Arab Instruments) and Kitsab (Rhythm), then

The book (Al-Nagham) is Allah and one of the famous students of Hebron. Abd ibn Harun ibn al-Sami’, Sibawayh, author of the well-known language book, al-Asma’i, al-Nadr ibn Shumail, Hanin ibn Ishaq, and others. He was famous for some wise sayings from al-Khalil, including his saying:
    And it is (the most perfect thing that a person has intellect and intellect when he reaches forty years, the age in which God Almighty sent Muhammad except God, then it changes and decreases when he reaches the age in which the Messenger of God was taken and purified by sixty-three years, and what is the mind of man at the time of magic) and he was from his asceticism saying ( I close my door, so my concern does not exceed it). Al-Khalil once met with Abdullah Ibn Al-Muqaffa one night, and they kept talking until lunch. When they separated, it was said to Khalil: How did you see Ibn Al-Muqaffa? He said: (I saw a man whose knowledge was more than his intelligence) and it was said to Ibn al-Muqaffa’, how did you see Khalil? He said: (I saw a man whose intellect was greater than his knowledge). It is also mentioned about Khalil (a person does not know the mistake of his teacher until he sits with someone else). It is said that he had a retarded son who entered upon him once, and saw him cutting a verse with the weights of the performances, so he went out to the people and said: (My father has gone mad, so they entered upon him and told him what his son said, so he said, addressing him: If you knew what I say, you would excuse me, or you knew what you said, you would excuse me, but you were ignorant. My article, so you humiliated me, and I knew that you were ignorant, so I excuse you. The critics and historians unanimously agree that Khalil Al-Farahidi is one of the most important figures in the language and its sciences, and that he is the imam of visual grammarians and a pioneer of the sciences of prosody and dictionaries. The Arabic language, and Sheikh Hamdan Al-Razi, who died in 322 A.H., said about it (Al-Khalil Ahmad was the first to extract propositions, so he deduced from them and from the causes of grammar that no one extracted from it, and no one like him had preceded) While Ahmad, who died in 295 A.H., said in his book (Al-Sahibi) that the narrations were available That Aba Al-Aswad was the first to put the Arabic language and that Al-Khalil was the first to speak, Ahmad Bin Bin Faris

تعليق

يعمل...
    X