• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• زرياب .. كتاب مائة أوائل من تراثنا ، الكاتب عبد الهادي حرصوني

زرياب

أبو الحسن علي بن نافع

[ ١٦٠ ه ٧٧٧ م - ٢٣٨ ه ٨٥٢ م ]

زریاب اسم طائر جميل الصوت أسود اللون اطلق على علي بن نافع الجمال صوته وسواد لونه ، كما قيل إن زرياب كلمة فارسية تعني ماء الذهب أطلقت على علي هذا لأن صوته كان كالذهب بالجودة والأصالة ، وكلا المعنيين رائع يمكن أن يفسر مكانة علي بن نافع ورأي معاصريه فيه . وعلي بن نافع ولد حوالي عام ۱٦٠ هـ ، أسود اللون ، أشعث الشعر، وكان أبوه من مجاليب السودان وهو مولى للخليفة المهدي الذي كشف مواهب زرياب ونباهته وفصاحته ، فأعتقه وهو في فجر صباه وأسلمه إلى اسحق الموصلي ليعلمه الغناء والموسيقى ، لكن مات المهدي ولزرياب تسع سنوات من العمر فقط لهذا لم يتمتع به شاباً ، ولاندري كثيراً عن حال زرياب أيام الهادي، حيث نجد كتب التاريخ تظهره لنا فجأة وهو يقابل الرشيد مباشرة . وقصة ذلك أن الرشيد طلب من اسحق بن ابراهيم يقدم له مغنياً جديداً على سبيل التنويع ، وأراد اسحق أن ينال حظوة عند الرشيد فقدم تلميذه اللامع زرياب ، وقد أطال اسحق في مدحه والثناء عليه أمام الخليفة . فلما مثل زرياب بين يدي الرشيد سأله عن فنه فقال : ( إنني أستطيع الغناء تماماً كما يستطيعه الآخرون ، الموصلي أن ولكنني أستطيع شيئاً لا يقدر عليه غيري ، إن فني الخاص لا يفهمه إلا من تبحر في فن الغناء مثل مولاي الخليفة ، فإن أذن لي غنيت أمامكم ما لم يغنه أحد من قبل » .

وناوله اسحق عوده ليعزف عليه فقال زرياب وقد تناول العود مخاطباً الرشيد : ( إن شاء مولاي سماع أغنية من طراز ما يغني معلمي فأعزف على عوده ، وإن شاء مولاي معرفة نوع الغناء الذي ابتكرته فيجب أن

أعزف على عودي الذي صنعته بيدي » وأذن له لرشيد بالعزف على عوده ، فما كان منه إلا أن غنى لحناً جديداً في مدح الرشيد ومنه :

يا أيها الملك الميمون طائره

هارون راح إليك الناس وابتكروا فطرب الرشيد كثيراً وسر أيما سرور ، وقد تمكن منه الإعجاب فهمس باذن اسحق - بعد أن أبدى اسحق للخليفة دهشته من تفنن زرياب ومفاجئته له بهذا المستوى الفني الرائع - : « لولا أنني أعلم من صدقك على كتمانه إياك لما عنده وتصديقي لك من أنك لم تسمعه قبل الآن لأنزلت بك العقوبة لتركك إعلامي بشأنه، فخذه إليك واعتن به حتى أفرغ له ،

فإن لي فيه نظراً ، . ولم يستطع اسحق كتم غيظه من زرياب الذي أهانه وحقره أمام الخليفة وكتم عبقريته واختراعه الوتر الخامس بالعود - الذي سماء بالأوسط - ففاجئه به أمام الخليفة الرشيد ، وقد قال اسحق له وهو في قمة ثورته وهيجانه : ( إن الحسد أقدم للأدواء ، والدنيا فتانة ، والشركة في الصناعة عداوة ، ولا حيلة في حسمها ، وقد مكرت بي فيا انطويت عليه من إجادتك وهلو طبقتك ، وقصدت منفعتك فإذا أنا قد أتيت نفسي من
    مصيره مكنها بإدنائك ، وعن قليل تسقط منزاقي وترتقي أنت فوقي ، وهذا ما لا أصاحبك عليه ، ولولا أنك ولدي ، ولولا رعايتي لذمة تربيتك لما قدمت شيئاً على أن أذهب نفسك ، وليكن ذلك ما كان ، فتخير في اثنين لابد لك منهما : إما أن تذهب عني في الأرض العريضة لا أسمع لك خبراً بعد أن تعطيني على ذلك الأيمان الموثقة ، وانهضك لذلك بما أردت من مال وغيره ، وإما أن تقيم على كرمي ورغمي مستهدفا لسهامي فإني لا أبطىء عليك ولا أدع اغتيالك باذلاً في ذلك بدني ومالي فاقض قضاؤك » . وأمام هذه المواجهة قرر زرياب ترك بغداد ، فتوجه إلى القيروان ، بينما فسر اسحق الرشيد غياب زرياب بأنه مجنون ومغتر بنفسه وأنه يزعم أن الجن تكلمه وتعلمه وأنه استبطأ جائزة الخليفة فترك بغداد هائما على وجهه ولا أحد يعرف اتجاهه أو فكان جواب الرشيد : على ما كان به فقد فاتنا منه سرور كبير » . بدأ زرياب رحلته سراً بالاتفاق مع اسحق وربما بتمويل مادي من اسحق فمر بالشام ومصر واجتاز الصحراء الكبرى متوجها إلى برقة ثم القيروان وقد لقي مع أسرته وأطفاله الصغار أهوالاً شق . واستقر المقام بزرياب في القيروان في ظل دولة الأغالبة وقد عاش هناك عيشاً رغيداً وذاع صيته في كل أنحاء شمال أفريقية والأندلس ، ومن تأثيره تحول جزء من القيروان إلى منطقة تخصصت للملاهي والمرح والاشتغال بالموسيقى والرقص والغناء حتى عرفت هذه المنطقة باسم ( الحي الزريابي ) وعرف القسم الآخر من القيروان باسم ) حي الزهاد ) ذلك أن القيروان قبل زرياب لم تكن لتعرف سوى الزهد والصلاح والتدين . كان الحي الزريابي مجمعاً للفن والفنانين وكان على رأسهم زرياب وعلى يده تتلمذ الكثيرين. إلا أن الغرور أخذ من زرياب فغنى مرة بحضرة الملك

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	15 
الحجم:	66.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76169 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠١ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	74.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76170 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	85.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76171 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	73.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76172 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٣ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	76.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76173

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٤_1.jpg 
الحجم:	58.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	76181

Abu al-Hasan Ali bin Nafeh 160 A.H. 777 A.D. - 238 A.H. 852 A.D.]

Ziryab is the name of a bird with a beautiful voice and black color. Ali bin Nafeh was given the beauty of his voice and the blackness of his colour. It was also said that Ziryab is a Persian word meaning gold water, which was given to Ali because his voice was like gold in quality and originality. . Ali bin Nafeh was born around the year 160 AH, black in color, disheveled hair, and his father was one of the nobles of Sudan, and he was the guardian of the Caliph al-Mahdi, who revealed the talents of Zaryab, his intelligence, and his eloquence. Of age only, that is why he did not enjoy it as a young man, and we do not know much about the condition of Ziryab in the days of Al-Hadi, as we find history books showing him to us suddenly as he directly meets Al-Rashid. The story of this is that Al-Rasheed asked Ishaq bin Ibrahim to present him with a new singer as a way of diversification, and Ishaq wanted to gain favor with Al-Rasheed, so he presented his brilliant student Zaryab, and Isaac prolonged his praise and praise before the caliph. When Zaryab appeared before Al-Rasheed, he asked him about his art, and he said: (I can sing just as others can. Al-Mawsili
    But I can do something that no one else is capable of. My special art is understood only by those who have mastered the art of singing like my lord the caliph. If I am permitted, I will sing in front of you what no one has sung before.”

And Ishaq handed him his oud to play on it. Ziryab, having picked up the lute, said, addressing Al-Rashid: “If my master wants to hear a song of the style my teacher sings, then I will play his lute, and if my lord wants to know the type of singing that I invented, then I must

I play my oud, which I made with my own hands.” Rasheed gave him permission to play his lute, so he sang a new melody in praise of Al-Rasheed, including:

O, auspicious King of his plane

Harun went to the people and innovated, so Al-Rasheed rejoiced a lot and was very pleased, and he was able to admire him, so he whispered in Isaac's ear - after Isaac had expressed to the caliph his surprise at Zaryab's sophistication and his surprise to him with this wonderful artistic level -: “Had it not been that I know your sincerity in concealing you, he would not have and my belief in you Since you did not hear it before now, I will punish you for not informing me about it, so take it to you and take care of it until I finish it.

I have a look at it. Isaac could not suppress his anger at Zaryab, who insulted and belittled him in front of the caliph, and suppressed his genius and his invention of the fifth string of the oud - which rose in the middle - and surprised him with it in front of the caliph al-Rashid. Industry is enmity, and there is no trick in resolving it, and you plotted against me, and I implied it from your skill and skill, and I intended to benefit you, so if I had come to myself from
    His destiny enabled her to bring you down, and for a little while you fall from my way and you rise above me, and this is what I do not accompany you on, and if you were not my son, and if it were not for me to take care of your upbringing, I would not have given anything to leave yourself, and let that be what it was. In the wide land, I will not hear from you any news after you give me that documented oaths, and I raise you for that with what you wanted of money and other things, or you stay on my vineyard and against me, aiming for my arrows, for I will not slow you down and I will not let your assassination humiliate my body and my money, so fulfill your judgment ». Faced with this confrontation, Ziryab decided to leave Baghdad, so he went to Kairouan, while Ishaq al-Rashid explained the absence of Ziryab as being insane and self-conceited, and that he claims that the jinn spoke to him and taught him, and that he was delaying the reward of the caliph, so he left Baghdad wandering on his face and no one knew his direction. We missed him a great pleasure ». Ziryab began his journey secretly, in agreement with Isaac, and perhaps with financial funding from Isaac, so he passed through the Levant and Egypt, crossed the Sahara Desert, heading to Cyrenaica, then Kairouan, and he met with his family and young children terrible horrors. The place settled in Zaryab in Kairouan under the rule of the Aghlabid state, and he lived a comfortable life there, and his fame spread throughout North Africa and Andalusia, and from his influence, part of Kairouan turned into an area specialized for cabarets, fun, and work in music, dancing and singing until this area was known as (the Zaryabi neighborhood) and the other part was known He came from Kairouan under the name Hayy al-Zuhad, because before Zaryab, Kairouan knew nothing but asceticism, righteousness, and religiosity. The Zaryabi neighborhood was a gathering of art and artists, and Zaryab was headed by them, and many were apprenticed to him. However, vanity took from Ziryab, so he sang once in the presence of the king

تعليق

يعمل...
    X