عصام البسام .. يحلم بالخروج من السوداوية الى البحر ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٨

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• عصام البسام .. يحلم بالخروج من السوداوية الى البحر ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٨

عصام البسام يحسد الازهار .. ويحلم بالخروج من السوداوية الى البحر

عصام البسام ، مصور من جيل الشباب المتقدم ، لديه المقدرة على التعبير ويسعى لتخطي العديد من الحواجز وصولا إلى خط فني مميز ، و في مجمل مواضيعه تراه وكأنه يفرض عليها نوعاً من العقاب ، حيث يأخذها إلى المحاكمة ويستخلص منها سواد النهار ، فتشعر بوجوده خلف كل مشهد ، يراقب سقوط النهار في عتمة السواد .

من خلال دراسته الجـامـعيـة كـانـت البداية .
    ففي كليـة بيروت الجامعية ( buc ) حيث تخرج من فرع إدارة الأعمال كان عليه إختبار مادة من ثلاث مواد إختبارية ، فكان التصوير الفوتوغرافي هو الموضوع الأكثر إلتصاقا به ، معتبراً أنه باب للتنفيس الذاتي عن معاناة الإنسان .

وإلتحق عصام البسام بقسم التصوير لمدة اربعة اشهر ، درس خلالها تقنية الآلة وطريقة عملها . ثم التركيز والأطار ، وبعدها عمل المختبر بالأسود والأبيض مركزاً على هذا المرفق - الغرفة السوداء .. باعتباره الأهم ، فهو يجمع ٥٠ بالمائة من مهارة المصور بالاضافة إلى كونه الوسيلة الوحيدة لاظهار النتيجة النهائية للعمل ككل .

عن لعبة التصوير نفسها يقول عصام البسام

- أهم ما في لعبة التصوير هو الاحساس والشعور ، فالتصوير إستغلال لمشاهـداتنا من خلال العين ، مع نجسيد الرؤية بشكل ما . وعبر التجارب التي تسهم إبراز هذه الرؤية ضمن الاطار الفني والتقني .
    اما حول رؤيته الذاتية ،
    فيقول - الرؤية عندي تبلورت بشكل مكثف ، ربما بسبب إستيعابي السريع ، الذي تطور بشكل جيد من خلال التجارب المدعمة بالمطالعة والمراقبة أما إذا كان للرغبة دورها أيضاً .
    فانا اعتبر الرغبة نشأت عندي من الفراغ الذي أعيشه ، حيث وجدت المكان الأمن الذي اقضي فيه سهرتي طوال الليل في الغرفة السوداء وقد بدا ذلك واضحاً من خلال تأثير اللون على صوري ، حيث يشكل السواد فيها النسبة الكبرى .
    ما هو تفسير هذا السواد برايك ؟
    - ربما يكون بمثابة ردة فعل على ما يحيط بنا ... إنه تعبير عن شعور داخلي نابع من المعاناة التي نعيشها وإلى متى سيستمر السواد طاغياً على صورك ...
    هل هي مرحلة وتمر ، أم تحول الأمر إلى إسلوب خاص بك .
    - الحقيقة انني متمسك بهذا النوع من التصوير ، لانه يجسد الصورة الواضحة للوضعية التي نعيشها ... ولكن رغم ذلك أهجر احياناً هذا الأسلوب ، حيث أقوم بتصوير الزهور مؤكداً على المعاني التي تحفل بها .

- كيف توفق بين هذه السوداوية والانطلاق باتجـاه الزهور ؟
    - ربما أقوم بذلك من منطلق الحسد الذي أكنه لهذا المرفق الجمالي في الطبيعة ...
    إن النظام الحياتي لهذه الزهور يشعرني بالغيرة ، فانقل لها الصور من هذا الباب ...
    أو هذا ما اظنه أحياناً .
    لاحظنا في بعض الصور عندك نظرة أخرى للبحر ومحيطه وإن تكن غير بعيدة عن إسلوبك العام ؟
    البحر ، مع إمتداده وإنعكاسات الألوان الضوئية - عليه ، له عندي رؤية جميلة لم تتبلور بعد ... واتمنى ان استطيع تجسيد هذه الرؤية الجمالية بعد خروجي من دوامة السواد الذي نعيشه
    ما هو سر عدم تعاملك مع الفيلم الملون ؟
    - خبرتي في العمل داخل المختبر تشدني دائماً إلى التصوير بالأبيض والأسود ، وما فيها من إكتناز في التعبير ، إضـافـة للتدرجات اللونية المؤثرة في اللون الأسود .

ما هي الهوايات التي تمارسها وما موقع التصوير الفوتوغرافي بينها ؟
    التصوير الفوتوغرافي هو في قمة هواياتي ، فانا أعزف واهوى الموسيقى .
    الرياضة وأحب الصيد كثيراً . وغالباً ما أخرج إلى الصيد والبندقية بكتفي بينما الكاميرا آخذة مكانها على الكتف الآخر .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	34 
الحجم:	138.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75202 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٥_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	29 
الحجم:	54.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75203 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٥ (1).jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	40.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75204 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	20 
الحجم:	47.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75205 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٧ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	16 
الحجم:	60.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75206

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٥٧ (2)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	56.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75208

Issam Al-Bassam envies the flowers..and dreams of getting out of the melancholy to the sea

Issam Al-Bassam, a photographer from the advanced young generation, has the ability to express and seeks to overcome many barriers to reach a distinguished line of art, and in all of his subjects, he sees it as if he imposes a kind of punishment on her, as he takes her to trial and extracts from her the blackness of the day, so she feels his presence behind every scene. Watching the fall of the day in the darkness of blackness.

Through his university studies was the beginning.
    At Beirut University College (BUC), where he graduated from the Business Administration branch, he had to test one of three exam subjects. Photography was the subject most closely associated with him, considering it a door for self-release for human suffering.

Issam Al-Bassam joined the photography department for four months, during which he studied the technique of the machine and how it works. Then the focus and the frame, and then the lab's work in black and white, focusing on this facility - the black room..as the most important, it collects 50 percent of the photographer's skill in addition to being the only way to show the final result of the work as a whole.

About the shooting game itself, says Issam Al-Bassam

- The most important thing in the game of photography is feeling and feeling, as photography is an exploitation of our observations through the eye, with the embodiment of vision in some way. And through experiences that contribute to highlighting this vision within the technical framework.
    As for his own vision,
    He says - My vision crystallized intensively, perhaps because of my rapid absorption, which developed well through experiences supported by reading and observation, but if desire also plays a role.
    I consider the desire arose in me from the emptiness in which I live, as I found the safe place in which to spend my nights all night in the black room, and this was evident through the effect of color on my pictures, where blackness constitutes the largest percentage.
    What is the interpretation of this blackness in your opinion?
    - It may be a reaction to what surrounds us... It is an expression of an inner feeling stemming from the suffering we are going through and how long the blackness will continue to dominate your pictures...
    Is it a phase and pass, or do you turn it into your own style?
    - The truth is that I adhere to this type of photography, because it embodies a clear picture of the situation in which we live... However, despite this, I sometimes abandon this method, as I photograph flowers, emphasizing the meanings that they are full of.

- How do you reconcile this melancholy with going towards flowers?
    Perhaps I do so out of envy with which I have this aesthetic facility in nature...
    The life system of these flowers makes me jealous, so I convey the pictures to her from this section...
    Or so I think sometimes.
    We noticed in some of the pictures that you have another view of the sea and its surroundings, even if it is not far from your general style?
    The sea, with its extension and the reflections of light colors on it, has a beautiful vision for me that has not yet crystallized... and I hope that I can embody this aesthetic vision after I get out of the vortex of blackness in which we live.
    What is the secret of not dealing with color film?
    - My experience working in the laboratory always draws me to black and white photography, and its compactness in expression, in addition to the color gradations affecting black color.

What hobbies do you practice and what is the location of photography among them?
    Photography is at the top of my hobbies, I play and love music.
    Sports and I like fishing very much. I often go out hunting with the gun on my shoulder while the camera is on the other shoulder.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X