• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• تكوين صورة الشوارع 5 Tips for Street Photography Composition

5 نصائح لتكوين التصوير الفوتوغرافي في الشوارع
    5 Tips for Street Photography Composition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhf4pGA_R2c

يعد تصوير الشوارع أحد أكثر أنواع الحرفة احترامًا، وله تاريخ غني وبعض الصور الأكثر شهرة التي تم التقاطها على الإطلاق. ولكن، ليس من السهل إتقان هذا النوع، لذا إليك خمس نصائح لتكوين الإطار.

Street photography is one of the most revered genres of the craft, with a rich history and some of the most famous images ever taken. But, it's not an easy genre to master, so here are five tips for composing the frame.

تعليق

أنا أحب التصوير الفوتوغرافي في الشوارع. لقد فعلت القليل جدًا، حقًا، لكنه النوع المفضل لدي للنظر إليه، وكتب طاولة القهوة والمعارض الخاصة به دائمًا ما تكون على رأس قائمتي. يبدو لي أن مصور الشوارع الرائع يكون أكثر وضوحًا من مصور المناظر الطبيعية الرائع عند مقارنته بمصور أفضل من المتوسط. ربما سيختلف الكثيرون، لكن في نظري، التصوير الفوتوغرافي الرائع للشوارع يقف بمفرده.

I love street photography. I have done very little, really, but it's my favorite genre to look at and coffee table books and exhibitions of it are always top of my list. It seems to me that a great street photographer is far more noticeable than a great landscape photographer when contrasted with a better-than-average one. Perhaps many will disagree, but to my eye, great street photography stands alone.

تعليق

على سبيل المثال، عمل Fan Ho عبارة عن مجموعة من أكثر الصور التي لا تنسى التي رأيتها على الإطلاق، وسأكون سعيدًا بتزيين كل شبر من منزلي بمطبوعاته إذا لم يزعج ذلك أفراد العائلة الذين أزلت صورهم. بصراحة، لم أسمع عن فيل بنمان قبل هذا الفيديو، ولكن بمجرد أن رأيت الصورة الأولى له في هذا الفيديو، عرفت أنه موهوب بشكل لا يصدق. لذا، إذا كنت تتطلع إلى الدخول في مجال التصوير الفوتوغرافي في الشوارع، خصص خمس دقائق للتعرف على التركيب.

For example, Fan Ho's work is a collection of some of the most memorable images I've ever seen and I would gladly decorate every inch of my house with his prints if it wouldn't upset the family members whose images I removed. In all honesty, I hadn't heard of Phil Penman before this video, but as soon as I saw the first image of his in this video, I knew he was incredibly talented. So, if you're looking at getting into street photography, carve out five minutes to learn about composition.

تعليق

يعمل...
        X