حقيبة الظهر للسفر ذات تصميم الذروة Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L Review

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

السمة الأساسية لأي حقيبة ظهر هي السوستة. لقد اضطررت إلى التخلص من العديد من العبوات لأن السوستة تآكلت وتوقفت عن العمل. هذه ليست مشكلة مع حقيبة السفر من Peak Design.

أولاً وقبل كل شيء، تستخدم جميع نقاط الوصول إلى الحزمة UltraZips المقاومة للعوامل الجوية ذات الجودة العالية. على نسختي من الحقيبة، تبدو وكأنها جديدة حتى بعد سنوات من الاستخدام. إذا فشلت السحابات في المستقبل، فسوف تمنحك Peak Design حزمة جديدة على الفور. لذلك، لا يتعين عليك التخلص من العبوة الوظيفية الأخرى بسبب السحابات.

An essential feature of any backpack is the zippers. I’ve had to throw away many packs because the zippers wore out and stopped working. That isn’t a problem with Peak Design’s Travel Backpack.

First and foremost, all the access points to the pack use really good quality weatherproof UltraZips. On my copy of the bag, they look and work like new even after years of use. If the zippers do fail in the future, Peak Design will give you a new pack right away. So, you don’t have to discard an otherwise functional pack because of the zippers.

تعليق

من الخارج، ستجد عدة جيوب أصغر. الأكبر والأكثر وضوحًا موجود على الغطاء الأمامي. يمكنه حمل أشياء مثل النظارات أو كيس الفلتر أو المفاتيح أو المصابيح الأمامية. يوجد داخل جيبي الزجاجات زوج من الجيوب المخفية. كما أنها مغطاة بسحاب مقاوم للعوامل الجوية وهي فسيحة بشكل مدهش. إنهم أيضًا في مكان لا يتوقعهم فيه حتى النشال ذو الخبرة.

On the outside, you will find several smaller pockets. The largest and most obvious one is on the front lid. It can hold things like glasses, filter pouch, keys, or a headlamp. Inside the two bottle pockets are a pair of hidden pockets. They are also covered by a weatherproof zipper and are surprisingly spacious. They’re also in a place where even an experienced pickpocket would not expect them.

تعليق

وفي الوقت نفسه، تم تجهيز السحابات المنزلقة للوصول إلى الجزء الداخلي من حقيبة الظهر بحلقات تسمح لك بقفلها. لن يوقف اللص المحتمل، لكنه سيبطئهم. لماذا أهتم كثيرًا بالحماية من السرقة؟ حسنًا، لقد فقدت بالفعل بعض المعدات من قبل بسبب حقيبة الظهر التي يسهل الوصول إليها (وإهمالي).

Meanwhile, the the zipper sliders to access the interior of the backpack are are equipped with rings that allow you to lock it. It won’t stop a potential thief, but it will slow them down. Why do I care so much about theft protection? Well, I’ve already lost some gear before because of an easily accessible backpack (and my carelessness).

تعليق

إذا كنت تفضل الوصول إلى الكاميرا والعدسات الخاصة بك من اللوحة الخلفية (التي تلامس ظهرك)، فهذا ممكن أيضًا. يمكن فتح هذا الجزء من الحقيبة بعرض نقطة الوصول الرئيسية تقريبًا. مرة أخرى، يحتوي السحاب على "مبطئ" مضاد للسرقة.

ومع ذلك، لا يمكنني عادةً الوصول إلى معداتي بهذه الطريقة. السبب الرئيسي هو أنك تحتاج إلى وضع حقيبة الظهر بأكملها على الأرض لفتحها بهذه الطريقة. لا مشكلة على مقعد الحديقة، ولكن في الوحل على حافة المستنقع؟

If you prefer to access your camera and lenses from the rear panel (the one that touches your back), that’s possible, too. This portion of the bag can be opened almost as wide as the main access point. Again, the zipper has an anti-theft “decelerator.”

I usually don’t access my gear this way, however. The main reason is that you need to put the whole backpack on the ground to open it this way. No problem on a park bench, but in the mud at the edge of a swamp?

تعليق

الطريقة الأخيرة للوصول إلى معدات التصوير الخاصة بك هي من خلال المداخل الجانبية. تتصل هذه الفتحات المزودة بسحاب في مكعبات الكاميرا حتى تتمكن من الوصول بسرعة إلى الكاميرا دون الحاجة إلى وضع العبوة على الأرض. يعد هذا الحل مناسبًا أكثر للإعدادات ذات العدسات الأقصر، التي تصل إلى حوالي 70-200 مم.

The final way to access your photo gear is through the side entrances. These connect to the zippered openings in the Camera Cubes so you can quickly get to your camera without having to put the pack on the ground. This solution is more suitable for setups with shorter lenses, up to about 70-200mm.

تعليق

افتح الغطاء الأمامي، وستجد مساحة كبيرة في حقيبة الظهر، بالإضافة إلى حافظة مبطنة لجهاز كمبيوتر محمول يصل حجمه إلى 16 بوصة. أود أيضًا أن أذكر أنه يمكن توسيع الحجرة الداخلية لحقيبة الظهر عن طريق فتح سحاب منفصل، مما يمنحك عدة لترات إضافية من المساحة. هناك مجموعة متنوعة من الجيوب الصغيرة الأخرى لتخزين الملحقات مثل البطاريات أو محركات أقراص الحالة الصلبة.

المقصورة الداخلية ليست مجرد مساحة فارغة كبيرة. يمكنك إرفاق مكعبات الكاميرا الخاصة بـ Peak Design بحيث يتم تثبيتها في مكانها، وذلك بفضل الحلقات الموجودة في الجزء الداخلي للحقيبة. يمكنك أن ترى ذلك في صورة منتج Peak Design أدناه:

Open the front lid, and you’ll find plenty of room in the backpack, plus a padded sleeve for a laptop up to 16 inches. I’d also like to mention that the interior compartment of the backpack can be expanded by unzipping a separate zipper, giving you several more liters of space. There are a variety of other small pockets for storing accessories like batteries or SSDs.

The interior compartment isn’t just a big empty space. You can attach Peak Design’s Camera Cubes so they’re fixed in place, thanks to loops throughout the interior of the bag. You can see that in Peak Design’s product image below:

تعليق

عندما يكون المكعب داخل العبوة، يمكن طي الغطاء أسفله لتوفير بوصة إضافية من التوسيد. الجزء الداخلي من المكعب مقسم بفواصل رمادية. إنها صلبة إلى حد ما، لذا فهي تحافظ على شكلها جيدًا. في الوقت نفسه، فهي مبطنة بشكل كافٍ، والأمر الجميل أن سطحها بالكامل يسمح بربط الفيلكرو. يتيح لك هذا تكوين الجزء الداخلي بأي طريقة تريدها تقريبًا.

When the Cube is inside the pack, the lid can be folded underneath it to provide an extra inch of cushioning. The interior of the Cube is divided by gray dividers. These are fairly rigid, so they hold their shape well. At the same time, they are adequately padded and, what’s nice, their entire surface allows for Velcro attachment. This allows you to configure the interior in almost any way you like.

تعليق

ملخص

حقيبة الظهر Peak Design Travel هي نظام حقيبة ظهر معياري للاستخدام متعدد الاستخدامات. أجد أنها ليست مجرد حقيبة تصوير فوتوغرافي، ولكنها في الواقع حقيبة ظهر للسفر للأغراض العامة مع بعض الميزات الممتازة للمصورين.

لقد تم التفكير في تصميم حقيبة الظهر هذه بأدق التفاصيل. ومن الجدير بالذكر العدد الكبير من الطرق للوصول إلى حقيبة الظهر، والحماية من النشالين، والنظام الذكي لـ Camera Cubes لتنظيم معداتك.

Summary

The Peak Design Travel Backpack is a modular backpack system for versatile use. I find that it’s not just a photography bag, but really a general-purpose travel backpack with some excellent features for photographers.

The design of this backpack has been thought out down to the smallest detail. It is worth mentioning the great number of ways to access the backpack, the protection from pickpockets, and the clever system of Camera Cubes to organize your gear.

تعليق

وأود أيضًا أن أسلط الضوء على جودة المواد التي تم تصنيعها بشكل جيد للغاية. تقف شركة Peak Design وراءهم، وتقدم ضمانًا مدى الحياة على العبوة. بمجرد تسجيل المنتج، يمكن استخدام الضمان في أي مكان يوجد فيه مكتب لشركة Peak Design. إذا اشتريت في الولايات المتحدة، وانكسر السحاب في براغ، فيمكنك الحصول على حقيبة ظهر جديدة في براغ.

إذا كنت تهتم أيضًا بالتأثير البيئي، بالإضافة إلى المواد والمنتج نفسه، فإن حقيبة الظهر حاصلة على شهادة التجارة العادلة ومحايدة للكربون بنسبة 100%. يمكنك التعرف على المزيد حول هذا الأمر على قناة YouTube أو موقع الويب الخاص بـ Peak Design.

I would also like to highlight the quality of the materials, which are remarkably well-made. Peak Design stands behind by them, offering a lifetime warranty on the pack. Once the product is registered, the warranty can be used wherever Peak Design has an office. If you buy in the US, and the zipper breaks in Prague, you can get a new backpack in Prague.

If, in addition to the materials and the product itself, you care also about the environmental impact, the backpack is Fair Trade certified and 100% carbon neutral. You can learn more about this on Peak Design’s YouTube channel or website.

تعليق

ولكن حتى التصميم الأكثر دقة والمواد ذات الجودة العالية لن يكون له أهمية إذا لم تكن العبوة مريحة للارتداء. ويسعدني أن أقول إن حقيبة السفر لا تخيب الآمال في هذا الصدد. على مدى العامين الماضيين، كنت أحمل حقيبة الظهر هذه معي أينما ذهبت. أرتديه على ظهري عندما أذهب إلى محاضرة وكذلك في غابات أمريكا الجنوبية. بعد كل هذا الوقت، لا يوجد أي تآكل تقريبًا.

But even the most thoughtful design and quality materials wouldn’t matter if the pack wasn’t comfortable to wear. I’m happy to say that the Travel Backpack does not disappoint in this regard. For the past two years, I have carried this backpack with me everywhere I go. I wear it on my back when I go to a lecture as well as in the jungles of South America. After all this time, there is virtually no wear and tear on it.

تعليق

بالطبع، أثناء استخدامه، توصلت إلى بعض الأشياء الصغيرة التي أود أن أرى تحسينًا فيها. أرغب في الحصول على جيب للهاتف الخليوي على حزام الكتف (ربما كملحق اختياري؟) وحلقة حيث يمكنني ربط بعض العناصر الصغيرة بحلقة تسلق. أود أيضًا أن أجعل مكعب الكاميرا أعمق وأطول ببضعة سنتيمترات. بالنسبة لكاميرا كبيرة مثل Nikon Z9، بالكاد أستطيع ضغطها في المكعب الآن، ولا ينقصني سوى بضعة سنتيمترات عن تركيب محول Z9 + FTZ + عدسة Nikon مقاس 500 مم f/4 في أكبر مكعب كاميرا.

Of course, in the course of using it, I have come up with a few little things that I would like to see improved. I would like to have some kind of cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap (maybe as an optional accessory?) and a loop where I could attach some small items with a carabiner. I would also make the Camera Cube a few centimeters deeper and longer. For a camera as large as the Nikon Z9, I can just barely squeeze it into the Cube right now, and I’m a few centimeters short of fitting my Z9 + FTZ adapter + Nikon 500mm f/4 lens into the largest Camera Cube.

تعليق

لكن هذه الشكاوى تأتي من الحجم الزائد لمعداتي وليس من تصميم حقيبة الظهر. يمكنك أيضًا الاطلاع على وجهة نظر سبنسر حول بعض إيجابيات وسلبيات الحقيبة في مراجعته لها. ولكن على الرغم من أي من هذه العيوب، فإنني سأصنف حقيبة الظهر Peak Design Travel Backpack باعتبارها أفضل حقيبة حملتها على ظهري على الإطلاق.

But these are complaints that come from the excessive size of my gear rather than the backpack’s design. You can also see Spencer’s perspectives on some of the positives and negatives of the bag in his review of it. But despite any of these drawbacks, I would rate the Peak Design Travel Backpack as the best pack that I’ve ever carried on my back.

تعليق

مسابقة

يمكن اعتبار بعض الطرز من Shimoda (Action X50) أو F-stop (Tilopa) أو Gitzo (Adventury) منافسة لحقيبة الظهر Peak Design Travel Backpack. تقدم جميع هذه العلامات التجارية، مثل Peak Design، نظامًا معياريًا لحقيبة الظهر مع إدخالات اختيارية.

Competition

Some models from Shimoda (Action X50), F-stop (Tilopa) or Gitzo (Adventury) can be seen as competition to the Peak Design Travel Backpack. All of these brands, like Peak Design, offer a modular backpack system with optional inserts.

تعليق

بالنسبة للمصورين الفوتوغرافيين الذين لديهم معدات صور أكبر، قد يسعدك معرفة أن Shimoda وF-stop يقدمان نطاقًا أوسع من الإدخالات، بعضها أعمق وبالتالي أكثر ملاءمة للكاميرات الاحترافية الكبيرة ذات العدسات المقربة الطويلة. إن العمود الفقري السري لمستخدمي العدسات المقربة الكبيرة حقًا مثل 600 مم f / 4 هو Gitzo Adventury، الذي يُباع بسعر 458 دولارًا حتى مع إدراج قابل للإزالة. من ناحية أخرى، يقدم Gitzo فقط هذه الملحقة الكبيرة جدًا.

For photographers with larger photo equipment, you may be pleased to know that Shimoda and F-stop offer a wider range of inserts, some of which are deeper and therefore more suitable for large professional cameras with long telephoto lenses. The secret workhorse for users of really big telephoto lenses like the 600mm f/4 is the Gitzo Adventury, which retails for $458 even with a removable insert. On the other hand, Gitzo only offers this single extra-large insert.

تعليق

التسعير والتوافر

يمكنك حاليًا شراء حقيبة الظهر بمفردها أو كحزمة مخفضة مع مكعبات الكاميرا المحددة:

حقيبة ظهر للسفر من Peak Design سعة 45 لترًا (300 دولار) حقيبة ظهر للسفر من Peak Design سعة 45 لترًا + مكعب كاميرا متوسط ​​الحجم (356 دولارًا) حقيبة ظهر للسفر من Peak Design سعة 45 لترًا + مكعب كاميرا صغير (350 دولارًا)

تُباع مكعبات الكاميرا الفردية بشكل منفصل:

كبير: 43 × 29 × 13.5 سم (110 دولارات) متوسط: 29 × 29 × 13.5 سم (90 دولارًا) صغير/متوسط: 22 × 29 × 13.5 سم (70 دولارًا) صغير: 13 × 29 × 13.5 سم (60 دولارًا) X-صغير: 10 × 21 × 13.5 سم (50 دولارًا)

في الأيام الممطرة أو الاستخدام في الوحل، يمكن أن يكون جهاز Travel Rain Fly مفيدًا (30 دولارًا)

نشكرك على شراء معداتك من خلال الروابط التابعة أعلاه، سواء كانت حقيبة الظهر هذه أو أي شيء آخر! عندما تفعل ذلك، تحصل Photography Life على نسبة صغيرة من البيع دون أن تكلفك أي شيء إضافي. إنه يقطع شوطا طويلا لمساعدتنا في اختبار المزيد من المعدات.

Pricing and Availability

You can currently purchase the backpack alone or as a discounted bundle with selected Camera Cubes:
                                Individual Camera Cubes are sold separately:
                                For rainy days or use in mud, the Travel Rain Fly can come in handy ($30)

Thank you for buying your equipment through the affiliate links above, whether it’s this backpack or anything else! When you do, Photography Life gets a small percentage of the sale without costing you anything extra. It goes a long way to help us test more equipment.

تعليق

يعمل...
                                X