أول إنسان دَقْت قَدَمَاهُ سَطِحَ القمر .. في سبيل موسوعة علمية .. الدكتور أحمد ذكي

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أول إنسان دَقْت قَدَمَاهُ سَطِحَ القمر .. في سبيل موسوعة علمية .. الدكتور أحمد ذكي

أول إنسان دَقْت قَدَمَاهُ سَطِحَ القمر

وَتَفَقَّدُوهُ فَوَجَدُوهُ : خلاء .. وفراغاً .. وَصَمْتا وَوَحْشَةً رَهِيبَةٌ مَدِيدَةٌ .. فوق ترَابِ وَحَجَر .

انت سألت : متى فتح الترك القسطنطينية .
    وجدت الجواب حاضرا ، انه عام ١٤٥٣ .

واذا انت سألت : متى فجر الانسان القنبلة الأولى الذرية ، وجدت الجواب حاضرا ، انه عام ١٩٤٥ .

واذا انت سألت : متى كشف كولمبس امريكا. وجدت الجواب حاضرا ، انه عام ١٤٩٢ .

احداث خطيرة كثيرة ، لعل هذه الثلاثة ليست اخطرها ، كان من شأنها تغيير مجرى الحياة على هذه الأرض .
    ولا احسب انه كان لها هذه الخطورة الكبيرة يوم حدثت ، ولكنها خطورة تكشفت بمرور السنين ، ومرور الأحقاب والقرون .

وعامنا هذا المنصرم ، عام ١٩٦٩ ، لا شك قيده المقيدون في التاريخ بين تلك السنين ذات الأحداث الكبيرة.

ويكفيه خطرا أن الذي حدث فيه ، فوق انه لم يسبقه حدث مثله في تاريخ الانسان ، فهو حدث لا يرتبط بعلاقة الانسان بالانسان ، ولا بعلاقة الانسان بالأرض ، ولا الأرض بالانسان ، ولكنه حدث خرج عن هذه الكرة الأرضية اتصالا . انه أول وصلة للانسان بالسماء. وهي ليست وصال فكر ، ولا وصال خيال ، ولكن وصال اقدام . قدم الانسان دقت سطح القمر ، فلو أن للقمر روحا لذعر . فهذه أول مرة ، منذ الخليقة ، يحر القمر بأن على سطحه شيئا يجري له روح ، وهو ما عرف قط ما الروح . ما عرف ما الحياة ، وقد حرمه الله مقومات الحياة جميعا .

ان نزول الانسان على القمر حدث من أحداث الدنيا

عظيم ، ولعله ، فيما بين الانسان والطبيعة ، هو أكبر حدث عرفه الانسان الى الآن . انه باب السماء انفتح. ومن يدري فقد تتفتح السماء من بعد هذا الباب أبواب .

ولقد احسست بهذا الفتح، أن قد انفتحت في قلبي كوة دخل منها اليه بصيص من نور. ولقد كنت سبق أن قلت ، وانا أتحدث عن مخاطر القمر قبل الوصول اليه بسنين : من ذا الذي لا يود أن يرى القمر بعينيه، ويحس ترابه بيديه ، ثم لا يموت فوق ذاك التراب هادئا هانئا .

انه الغموض الذي يحيط بالانسان الذي اشتبك جسما وطعاما ولباسا ومعاشا بتروس هذه المكنة الدوارة العظمى ، مكنة هذا الكون ، فأصبح لا ينتشه منها الا الكثير من الفهم ، والكثير من العلم ، ولا فهم كفهم العين التي ترى ، واليد التي تحس .

واذ قال ابراهيم رب أرني كيف تحيي الموتى ، قال : أو لم نؤمن ، قال بلى ، ولكن ليطمئن قلبي (٢٦٠ سورة البقرة ) .

واليوم القمر ، وغدا المريخ ، وبعد المريخ المشتري، وزحل .
    وتكشف القمر ، وتكشف المريخ ، فما كان أشبه المريخ بالقمر .
    نقر في حجر .
    وكأني بكل الكواكب الشمسية كشفت عن وجهها فكانت كلها يباباً ، وكانت سرابا .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٤.٥٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	38.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202101 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٤.٥٧_1(2).jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	41.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202102 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٤.٥٧_1(3).jpg 
الحجم:	93.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202103 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٤.٥٧_1(5).jpg 
الحجم:	87.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202104 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٥.٠٥_1.jpg 
الحجم:	83.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202105

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٩-٠٤-٢٠٢٤ ١٤.٥٧_1(4).jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	246.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202107

The first human to set foot on the surface of the moon

They inspected it and found it: emptiness... and emptiness... silence and a long, terrible loneliness... on top of dust and stone.

You asked: When did the Turks conquer Constantinople?
    I found the answer present: it is the year 1453.

If you ask: When did man detonate the first atomic bomb, you will find the answer present: it is the year 1945.

If you ask: When did Columbus discover America? I found the answer present: it is the year 1492.

Many dangerous events, perhaps these three are not the most dangerous, would have changed the course of life on this earth.
    I do not think that it had this great danger on the day it occurred, but it is a danger that has been revealed over the years, and the passage of eras and centuries.

Our last year, 1969, was undoubtedly recorded by those recorded in history as among those years with major events.

It is dangerous enough that what happened in it, in addition to the fact that no event like it has preceded it in the history of man, is an event that is not related to the relationship of man with man, nor with the relationship of man with the earth, nor the earth with man, but it is an event that departed from this earth by connection. It is man's first connection with heaven. It is not a connection of thought, nor a connection of imagination, but a connection of feet. Man's foot touched the surface of the moon. If the moon had a soul, it would panic. This is the first time, since creation, that the moon has been warmed by the presence of something on its surface that has a soul, and this is what was known
    What is the soul? He did not know what life was, and God forbade him
    All necessities of life.

The landing of man on the moon is one of the events of this world

Great, and perhaps, between man and nature, it is the largest event known to man so far. It is the door of heaven opened. Who knows, the sky may open doors after this door.

I felt this opening, that my heart had been opened
    A window through which a ray of light entered. I had previously said, while I was talking about the dangers of the moon years before reaching it: Who would not like to see the moon with his own eyes, and feel its dust with his hands, and then not die on that dust in peace and comfort?

It is the mystery that surrounds the human being whose body, food, clothing, and livelihood clashed with the gears of this great rotating machine, the machine of this universe, and the only thing he can extract from it is a lot of understanding and a lot of knowledge, and no understanding is as great as the eye that sees and the hand that feels.

And when Abraham said, “My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead.” He said, “Have we not believed?” He said, “Yes, but so that my heart may be at peace” (Surat Al-Baqarah 260).

Today is the moon, tomorrow is Mars, and after Mars is Jupiter and Saturn.
    The moon was revealed, and Mars was revealed, and what was like it
    Mars with the moon.
    He tapped into a stone.
    It is as if all the solar planets have revealed their faces
    It was all gone, and a mirage.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X