كاميرا Micro Four Thirds وDSLR Micro Four Thirds vs DSLR Camera Considerations

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كاميرا Micro Four Thirds وDSLR Micro Four Thirds vs DSLR Camera Considerations

اعتبارات كاميرا Micro Four Thirds وDSLR
    Micro Four Thirds vs DSLR Camera Considerations

تحياتي الحارة إلى زملائي القراء التصوير الفوتوغرافي الحياة! اسمي شريف وأنا المصور الفوتوغرافي لشركة Alpha Whisky Photography. لقد طلب مني نسيم بلطف شديد أن أكتب مقالًا عن Photography Life، والذي أثبت أنه مصدر ممتاز للمصورين في جميع أنحاء كوكبنا. لقد دعاني نسيم على وجه التحديد للكتابة عن تجربتي مع كاميرا Olympus Micro Four Thirds عديمة المرآة، والعدسات التي اخترت استخدامها معها، ولماذا أفضلها على نظام DSLR الخاص بي، بالإضافة إلى بعض الأمثلة على الصور التي قمت بإنتاجها بها.

E-M5 + LUMIX G 20/F1.7 عند 20 مم، ISO 200، 1/80، f/1.8

باناسونيك 20 مم f/1.7، ISO 200، أول صورة تقريبًا التقطتها بكاميرا EM-5

Warm greetings to my fellow Photography Life readers! My name is Sharif and I am the photographer behind Alpha Whiskey Photography. I have been very kindly asked by Nasim to write an article for Photography Life, which has proved to be an excellent resource for photographers all over our planet. Nasim specifically invited me to write about my experience with my Olympus Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, the lenses I choose to use with it, and why I prefer it to my DSLR system, along with some examples of images I have produced with it.

E-M5 + LUMIX G 20/F1.7 @ 20mm, ISO 200, 1/80, f/1.8
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, ISO 200, Virtually the first image I shot with my EM-5

على الرغم من أنني سأكون أول من يؤكد أن معدات التصوير الفوتوغرافي لا علاقة لها بالعملية الإبداعية وراء رؤية وبناء صورة جديرة بالاهتمام، إلا أنه يتعين علينا أن نقبل أن لها بعض التأثير في كيفية التقاطها.

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 200، 20 ثانية. بلد الشلال، ويلز.

قال نسيم عن حق إن الكثير من الناس سيشترون معدات باهظة الثمن وضخمة لا يحتاجون إليها بالضرورة، ثم يحاولون تبرير ذلك لأنفسهم. بمعنى ما، لقد ذهبت في الاتجاه الآخر، حيث قلصت حجم معداتي، وآمل أن أتمكن من شرح قيمة القيام بذلك.

باناسونيك 20 مم، f/1.7، ISO 200، 2 ثانية. مزيد من المعلومات.

While I would be the first to assert that photographic equipment has little to do with the creative process behind seeing and constructing a worthwhile image, we have to accept it does have some influence in how we capture it.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 200, 20 secs. Waterfall Country, Wales.

Nasim has rightly said that many people will buy expensive and bulky equipment that they don’t necessarily need, and then try to justify it to themselves. In a sense, I have gone the other way, downsizing my gear, and hopefully I can explain the value of doing so.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, ISO 200, 2 secs. More info.

تعليق

بعد أن استخدمت كاميرات DSLR لعدة سنوات، قادني القدر إلى عالم الكاميرات الخالية من المرايا في العام الماضي، ولم أنظر إلى الوراء. بعد تصوير بعض الطيور الجارحة باستخدام كاميرا Nikon D600 وNikkor مقاس 70-200 مم f/2.8، سقطت تلك الكاميرا والعدسة من حقيبة الكاميرا المفتوحة، ودفع وزن العدسة جسم الكاميرا إلى الحصى في ساحة انتظار السيارات. صعب! وعلى الرغم من أن شركة Nikon قامت بإصلاح الكاميرا مجانًا، إلا أن الأمر استغرق ستة أسابيع، ويعتبر ذلك بمثابة دهر لأي مصور بدون كاميرا. كان حفل زفاف أختي يقترب، وبالطبع كنت أنا المصور المعين. كنت بحاجة إلى كاميرا!

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 200، 0.8 ثانية محمولة باليد. مزيد من المعلومات.

لذلك انتهزت الفرصة للتصرف بناءً على رغبتي المتزايدة في نظام أصغر. كنت أبحث عن شيء أخف وزنًا وأكثر إحكاما ولكنه لا يزال يتمتع بجودة كافية، ولم أشعر وكأنني أحمل مكوكًا فضائيًا إلى أعلى جبل إيفرست في كل مرة أخرج فيها للتصوير؛ ويفضل أن يكون ذلك بعيدًا عن حقائب الكاميرا الضخمة والمرهقة مع وجود الكثير من المعدات التي تضغط على العمود الفقري.

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 2500، 1/50 ثانية. مزيد من المعلومات.

Having used DSLRs for quite a few years, a twist of fate led me to the world of mirrorless last year, and I haven’t looked back. After photographing some birds of prey with my Nikon D600 and Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8, both that camera and lens fell out of my open camera bag, and the weight of the lens drove the camera body into the parking lot gravel. Hard! And even though Nikon repaired the camera free of charge, it took them six weeks and that’s an eternity for any photographer to be without a camera. My sister’s wedding was soon approaching and, of course, I was the designated photographer. I needed a camera!

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 200, 0.8 secs hand-held. More info.

So I used the opportunity to act on my growing desire for a smaller system. I had been looking for something lighter and more compact but still packing enough quality, and which didn’t feel like I was hauling a space shuttle up Mount Everest every time I went out to shoot; preferably a world away from the massive, cumbersome camera bags with a ton of gear compressing my spine.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 2500, 1/50 secs. More info.

تعليق

بعد كل الأبحاث التي لا مفر منها، قمت بشراء Olympus EM-5 وثلاثة عدسات أولية: Olympus 45mm f/1.8، وPanasonic 20mm f/1.7، وPanasonic 14mm f/2.8.

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 200، 0.8 ثانية محمولة باليد. مزيد من المعلومات.

لقد كان الطراز EM-5 بمثابة اكتشاف بالنسبة لي؛ لقد كان المزيج المثالي من الحجم والجودة. يقترب الطراز Olympus EM-1 الأحدث من حجم كاميرا DSLR، وهو ما كنت أحاول الابتعاد عنه؛ وكانت كاميرات PEN الأصغر حجمًا صغيرة جدًا بالنسبة لي وتفتقر إلى عدسة الكاميرا. كانت مجموعة ميزات EM-5 مفيدة بالفعل، ولم تكن مجرد وفرة من الحيل ووحدات الميجابكسل لتبدو جيدة على ورقة المواصفات. كان الأمر كما لو أن شخصًا ما جلس وفكر فيما قد يحتاجه المصور حقًا لتجربة التصوير.

أوليمبوس 45 ملم f/1.8، ISO 200. صديقي جينكا.

After all the inevitable research, I purchased the Olympus EM-5 and three primes: the Olympus 45mm f/1.8, the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, and the Panasonic 14mm f/2.8.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 200, 0.8 secs hand-held. More info.

The EM-5 was a revelation to me; it was the perfect blend of size and quality. The newer Olympus EM-1 approaches DSLR size, which I was trying to get away from; and the smaller PEN cameras were too small for me and lacked a viewfinder. The feature set of the EM-5 was actually useful, not simply a glut of gimmicks and megapixels to look good on a spec sheet. It was as if someone sat down and thought about what a photographer might really need for the shooting experience.

Olympus 45mm f/1.8, ISO 200. My friend Genka.

تعليق

علاوة على ذلك، فإن خيارات العدسات المتاحة لنظام Micro 4/3 واسعة، مع إمكانية الوصول إلى مخزون كل من Olympus وPanasonic، والكثير منها ممتاز.

أوليمبوس 60 مم f/2.8، ISO 200، صديقتي جينا، هي نفسها مصورة رائعة.

هناك ميزتان مفضلتان لدي في كاميرا EM-5، والتي ساعدتني في اتخاذ قراري بشرائه، وهما التثبيت الممتاز للصورة، مما يسمح لي بالتعريض للضوء بسرعة تصل إلى ثانية واحدة أثناء حمل الكاميرا باليد! وهذا يعني أنه يمكنني التقاط لقطات ليلية أو إبطاء الشلالات بدون حامل ثلاثي الأرجل. وبما أنني أستمتع بالتعريض الضوئي لفترة طويلة عند الغسق، فإن ميزة Live Time، التي تسمح لك برؤية التعريض الضوئي يتطور على شاشة LCD، تعد بمثابة توفير رائع للوقت. لم يعد علي الانتظار لرؤية النتيجة ثم التقاطها مرة أخرى بسرعة غالق مختلفة.

أوليمبوس 60 مم f/2.8، ISO 200. مالك الحزين في ريجنتس بارك، لندن.

Furthermore, the available lens options for the Micro 4/3 system are vast, with access to both Olympus’s and Panasonic’s inventory, much of which is excellent.

Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 200, My friend, Jena, a great photographer herself.

My two favorite features on the EM-5, which helped clinch my decision to purchase it, include the excellent image stabilization, allowing me to make exposures as slow as 1 second hand-held! This means I can take night shots or slow down waterfalls without a tripod. And as I enjoy taking long exposures at dusk, the Live Time feature, which allows you to see the exposure developing on the LCD, is a fantastic time saver. I no longer have to wait to see the result and then take it again at a different shutter speed.

Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 200. Heron in Regent’s Park, London.

تعليق

لكن المفاجأة الحقيقية كانت الجودة الرائعة للمستشعر، بالإضافة إلى العدسات الرائعة. نعم، المستشعر أصغر من مستشعرات FF أو APS-C، لكني قمت بطباعة صور مصنوعة بمعيار ISO 6400 وهي تبدو رائعة. يعد نمط الضوضاء والنطاق الديناميكي لملفات RAW ممتازين في رأيي المتواضع. كثير من الناس مهووسون بالضوضاء، لكنها لم تزعجني أبدًا. إذا كان هناك أي شيء، فهو يضيف نسيجًا جماليًا للصور (خاصة بالأبيض والأسود).

E-M5 + OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro @ 60mm، ISO 800، 1/50، f/2.8

أوليمبوس 60 مم f/2.8، ISO 800. مزيد من المعلومات.

يعد عمق المجال مشكلة أخرى بالنسبة للبعض، وبينما أحب DOF الكريمي من كاميرا FX Nikon والكاميرات الأولية، تصنع شركة Olympus بعض الزجاج السريع الجميل، مثل عدسة مقاس 45 مم f/1.8 (التي استخدمتها بشكل حصري تقريبًا في جولة التصوير في لندن مع نسيم ) وعدسة الماكرو مقاس 60 مم f/2.8، وكلاهما يتمتعان بوضوح ممتاز وبوكيه جميل.

أوليمبوس 60 مم f/2.8، ISO 200. ريتشموند بارك، لندن.

The real surprise, however, was the terrific quality of the sensor, complemented by the superb lenses. Yes, the sensor is smaller than FF or APS-C sensors, but I have printed images made at ISO 6400 and they look great. The noise pattern and dynamic range of the RAW files are excellent in my humble opinion. Many people obsess over noise, but it has never really bothered me. If anything, it adds an aesthetic texture to (especially black and white) images.
            E-M5 + OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro @ 60mm, ISO 800, 1/50, f/2.8
            Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 800. More info.

Depth of field is another issue for some, and while I love the creamy DOF from my FX Nikon and primes, Olympus make some beautiful fast glass, such as the 45mm f/1.8 (which I used almost exclusively on the London photo walk with Nasim) and the 60mm f/2.8 macro, both of which have excellent sharpness and beautiful bokeh.

Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 200. Richmond Park, London.

تعليق

أحد عيوب نظام Micro 4/3 على عكس كاميرات DSLR هو التركيز البؤري التلقائي المستمر. على الرغم من أنه سريع بالنسبة للأهداف الثابتة، إلا أن التركيز البؤري التلقائي الموجود في هذه الكاميرات يمكن أن يواجه صعوبات مع الأهداف المتحركة. من الممكن تحقيق التركيز على هدف متحرك، لكنه غالبًا ما يتطلب التركيز المسبق وقليلًا من الحظ. بالتأكيد، ليس معدل الإصابة بكاميرات DSLR.

E-M5 + OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.8 عند 45 مم، ISO 200، 1/1600، f/1.8

أوليمبوس 45 ملم f/1.8، ISO 200. مزيد من المعلومات.

بالإضافة إلى ذلك، أفتقد أحيانًا التصوير فائق الاتساع باستخدام كاميرا DSLR، وأنا أنتظر أن تقوم شركة Olympus بإخراج عدسة f/2.8 مقاس 7-14 مم حتى أتمكن من العودة إلى بعض متعة الزاوية الواسعة!

أوليمبوس 60 مم f/2.8، ISO 200. منظر من Cam Peak، جلوسيسترشاير.

One disadvantage of the Micro 4/3 system in contrast to DSLRs is the continuous AF. While fast for static subjects, the AF on these cameras can struggle with moving subjects. It is possible to achieve focus on a moving subject, but it often involves pre-focusing and a little luck. Certainly, not the hit rate of a DSLR.
              E-M5 + OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.8 @ 45mm, ISO 200, 1/1600, f/1.8
              Olympus 45mm f/1.8, ISO 200. More info.

Additionally, I occasionally miss ultra wide shooting with my DSLR, and I’m waiting for Olympus to bring out its 7-14mm f/2.8 so I can get back to some wide-angle fun!

Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 200. View from Cam Peak, Gloucestershire.

تعليق

تعد عدسة باناسونيك مقاس 14 مم عبارة عن عدسة صغيرة رائعة وسريعة، وقد تم نشر بعض الصور التي التقطتها بها في المجلات والمنشورات. لكنني قمت ببيعها منذ ذلك الحين واشتريت عدسة Olympus مقاس 12-40 مم f/2.8، وهي أوسع عند الطرف العريض، وبها تشويه وانحراف لوني أقل. لقد قمت بكل سرور بالتقاط الصور الأولية الثلاثة في الخارج وفي جميع أنحاء المملكة المتحدة، ولكن العدسة مقاس 12-40 مم ستشكل عدسة سفر رائعة، وإن كانت أكبر حجمًا. سأحتفظ بعدسة Olympus مقاس 45 مم f/1.8، وهو أمر ممتاز، وقد أحتفظ بعدسة Panasonic مقاس 20 مم f/1.7 ببساطة بسبب الفتحة السريعة وقابليتها للتصوير الفوتوغرافي في الشوارع. تُعد عدسة الماكرو Olympus مقاس 60 مم f/2.8 عدسة صورة ممتازة دون فقدان سرعة التركيز البؤري التلقائي مثل معظم عدسات الماكرو.

Olympus 45mm f/1.8، ISO 6400. ليست نتيجة سيئة لمثل هذا ISO العالي.

يبدو أن اختياراتي للعدسة تجعل النظام أكبر حجمًا مرة أخرى ببطء، خاصة وأنني آمل في الحصول على Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 و7-14mm f/2.8، لكن تذكر أن هذه كلها أصغر بكثير من نظيراتها من كاميرات DSLR، وسيتم استخدامها فقط لمواضيع محددة. يتم الجزء الأكبر من التصوير باستخدام الأعداد الأولية الصغيرة، نظرًا لأن وجود مجموعة مدمجة يجعل التصوير أكثر كفاءة وأكثر تحديًا وأكثر متعة.

باناسونيك 20 ملم f/1.7، ISO 500، 0.4 ثانية، محمولة باليد. مزيد من المعلومات.

The Panasonic 14mm is a great little fast pancake lens, and some of the images I have made with it have been published in magazines and leaflets. But I have since sold it and acquired the Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8, which is wider at the wide end, and has less distortion and chromatic aberration. I have happily taken and shot with my three primes overseas and all over the UK, but the 12-40mm will make a great travel lens, albeit bulkier. I am keeping the Olympus 45mm f/1.8, which is excellent, and may keep the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 simply because of the fast aperture and its amenability to street photography. The Olympus 60mm f/2.8 macro makes an excellent portrait lens without forfeiting AF speed like most macro lenses.

Olympus 45mm f/1.8, ISO 6400. Not a bad result for such a high ISO.

It does seem that my lens choices are slowly making the system bulkier again, especially as I hope to acquire the impending Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 and 7-14mm f/2.8, but remember these are all much smaller than their DSLR counterparts, and would only be used for specific subjects. The bulk of my shooting is done with the small primes, since having a compact kit makes shooting more efficient, more challenging, and more enjoyable.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, ISO 500, 0.4 secs hand-held. More info.

تعليق

على الرغم من القيود القليلة لهذه الأنظمة، أستطيع أن أرى نفسي في نهاية المطاف أبيع كل ما تبقى من معدات DSLR وأتمسك بالكاميرات غير المزودة بمرآة. بالنسبة لاحتياجاتي من الهواة، واحتياجات العديد من المحترفين بشكل متزايد، فقد أثبتت قدرتها على تقديم جودة ممتازة في حزمة أصغر، ويمكنني أن أرى أن الكاميرات التي لا تحتوي على مرايا أصبحت أكثر شيوعًا من أي وقت مضى.

باناسونيك 20 ملم f/1.7، ISO 5000، 7 لقطات مركبة. بفضل معدل انفجار EM-5.

بقدر ما أؤكد على أهمية التركيب والتأطير والتوقيت والمهارة، آمل أن توضح صوري (ربما تطمئن) ما يمكن تحقيقه باستخدام هذا النظام ومجموعة الموضوعات التي يمكن استخدامه فيها، وربما حتى توفير المزيد من الأشياء. أشواك مضغوطة وأذرع مؤلمة على طول الطريق.

E-M5 + LUMIX G 14/F2.5 عند 14 مم، ISO 200، 1/160، f/8.0

باناسونيك 14 مم f/2.5، ISO 200، جبال بيرين، بلغاريا.

Despite the few limitations of these systems, I can see myself eventually selling off all my remaining DSLR gear and sticking to mirrorless. For my hobbyist needs, and increasingly the needs of many professionals, it has proved itself capable of excellent quality in a smaller package, and I can see mirrorless cameras becoming ever more popular.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, ISO 5000, 7-shot composite. Thanks to the EM-5’s burst rate.

As much as I stress the importance of composition, framing, timing and skill, I hope my photographs demonstrate (perhaps reassure) what can be achieved with this system and the range of subjects it can be used for, and perhaps even save a few more compressed spines and achy arms along the way.
                  E-M5 + LUMIX G 14/F2.5 @ 14mm, ISO 200, 1/160, f/8.0
                  Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 200, Pirin Mountains, Bulgaria.

تعليق

لقد كان شرفًا لي أن أكتب لـ Photography Life، وآمل أن تستمتع بصوري الفوتوغرافية.

أحر التحيات،
                    شريف.

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 1000. مزيد من المعلومات.

باناسونيك 14 ملم f/2.5، ISO 200. مزيد من المعلومات.

It has been a privilege to write for Photography Life, and I hope you enjoy my photographs.

Warmest Regards,
                    Sharif.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 1000. More info.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, ISO 200. More info.

تعليق

باناسونيك 20 ملم f/1.7، ISO 200. مزيد من المعلومات.

أوليمبوس 60 ملم، f/2.8، ISO 1600

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, ISO 200. More info.

Olympus 60mm f/2.8, ISO 1600

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X