• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• تشجيع الخريف Autumn Encouragement

تشجيع الخريف
    Autumn Encouragement

Sincere apologies that this isn’t a gear review or announcement; undoubtedly one of those will be along shortly. In fact, in keeping with most of my articles, this probably won’t educate or inform you. But I’m hoping it will do something far more important than that. I’m hoping it will encourage you to take leave of your daily toil and do some actual photography.

نعتذر بشدة لأن هذه ليست مراجعة أو إعلان للعتاد؛ مما لا شك فيه أن أحد هؤلاء سيكون قريبًا. في الواقع، تماشيًا مع معظم مقالاتي، ربما لن يعلمك هذا أو يعلمك. لكني آمل أن يفعل شيئًا أكثر أهمية من ذلك بكثير. آمل أن يشجعك هذا على التوقف عن العمل اليومي والقيام ببعض الصور الفوتوغرافية الفعلية.

Autumn is my favourite season. The days may be shorter and colder but the colours more than compensate. It isn’t just about capturing scenic sprawling landscapes awash with a kaleidoscope of hues. We’re not all going to stand atop a mountain and take in a view. Fortunately, autumn can be captured and revealed in the small details too.

الخريف هو الموسم المفضل لدي. قد تكون الأيام أقصر وأكثر برودة ولكن الألوان أكثر من تعويض. لا يقتصر الأمر على التقاط المناظر الطبيعية الخلابة المترامية الأطراف المليئة بمشكال من الألوان. لن نقف جميعًا على قمة الجبل ونستمتع بالمنظر. ولحسن الحظ، يمكن التقاط الخريف والكشف عنه في التفاصيل الصغيرة أيضًا.

تعليق

Individual fallen leaves caught in branches or resting on stones are just as much a sign of autumn as anything else.

And upon those leaves may be an entire landscape, from the dendritic patterns of its veins to the water droplets caught on a spider’s web.
      Olympus 60mm F/2.8.

تعتبر الأوراق المتساقطة الفردية التي تلتصق بالأغصان أو تستقر على الحجارة علامة على حلول الخريف مثل أي شيء آخر.

وعلى تلك الأوراق قد يكون هناك منظر طبيعي كامل، بدءًا من الأنماط التغصنية لأوردتها وحتى قطرات الماء الملتصقة بشبكة العنكبوت.

أوليمبوس 60 ملم F/2.8.

تعليق

I do believe in that old saying that amateurs worry about gear, professionals worry about money and masters worry about light. Well, none of those describe me but lighting is what I think about most. Whether it is filtering through a canopy above or backlighting some leaves, good light can bring autumnal colours and nature to life.

أنا أؤمن بالمقولة القديمة التي تقول إن الهواة يقلقون بشأن المعدات، والمهنيون يقلقون بشأن المال، والأساتذة يقلقون بشأن الضوء. حسنًا، لا أحد من هؤلاء يصفني ولكن الإضاءة هي أكثر ما أفكر فيه. سواء كان ذلك من خلال الترشيح من خلال المظلة أعلاه أو الإضاءة الخلفية لبعض الأوراق، يمكن للضوء الجيد أن يجلب الألوان الخريفية والطبيعة إلى الحياة.

تعليق

Where there is water there is life and during the autumn that water usually has colour reflected in it. I’m a sucker for reflections so I’d always encourage you to seek out bodies of water around foliage. Shoot the water surface alone and find an impressionist texture with a seasonal colour palette. Or wait for waterfowl or waders to ripple the scene.

حيث يوجد الماء توجد الحياة، وخلال فصل الخريف عادة ما ينعكس لون الماء فيه. أنا من عشاق التأملات، لذا أشجعك دائمًا على البحث عن المسطحات المائية حول أوراق الشجر. قم بالتقاط صورة لسطح الماء بمفرده واعثر على نسيج انطباعي باستخدام لوحة ألوان موسمية. أو انتظر الطيور المائية أو الخواض لتموج المشهد.

تعليق

I see a lot of people out shooting amongst the trees and shrubbery but they often forget to look up. Your ceiling is a beautiful canopy of colours and light.

أرى الكثير من الناس يطلقون النار بين الأشجار والشجيرات لكنهم غالبًا ما ينسون النظر إلى الأعلى. السقف الخاص بك هو مظلة جميلة من الألوان والضوء.

تعليق

All the shots you see here were taken yesterday morning and almost all with just one lens (did I ever mention I like to challenge myself?), the Olympus 40-150mm F/2.8 with the MC-14 teleconverter attached (112mm – 420mm FF equivalent). Not only can a long focal length bring you into the isolated details, but it can also draw you in and place you right inside the sea of colours.

تم التقاط جميع اللقطات التي تراها هنا صباح أمس وكلها تقريبًا باستخدام عدسة واحدة فقط (هل ذكرت أنني أحب تحدي نفسي؟)، أوليمبوس مقاس 40-150 مم F/2.8 مع محول تقريب MC-14 متصل (112 مم - 420 مم FF) مقابل). لا يمكن للبعد البؤري الطويل أن ينقلك إلى التفاصيل المعزولة فحسب، بل يمكنه أيضًا أن يجذبك ويضعك داخل بحر الألوان.

تعليق

The wide angle images were shot with the Nikon D600 and the Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 attached. I’m personally not overly fussed about wide-angle lenses (or big DSLRs!), and I had given that combination to my accompanying friend (she’s the figure in the shot below) to play with, but I found it was useful for capturing the canopy of foliage above us or for drawing the eye down to the subject.

تم التقاط الصور ذات الزاوية الواسعة باستخدام كاميرا Nikon D600 وعدسة Tokina مقاس 11-16 مم F/2.8. أنا شخصيًا لا أهتم كثيرًا بالعدسات ذات الزاوية الواسعة (أو كاميرات DSLR الكبيرة!) مظلة أوراق الشجر فوقنا أو لجذب العين إلى الموضوع.

تعليق

Well, the autumn is drawing to a close soon, the trees will be denuded of their leaves and then winter will come along and suck the life out of everything. So before that happens don’t waste too much time reading this filler article; get out there and fall into some autumnal colour!

تعليق

حسنًا، الخريف يقترب من نهايته قريبًا، وستُجرد الأشجار من أوراقها، ثم يأتي الشتاء ويمتص الحياة من كل شيء. لذا، قبل أن يحدث ذلك، لا تضيع الكثير من الوقت في قراءة هذا المقال؛ اخرج من هناك ووقع في بعض الألوان الخريفية!

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X