٨ أشهر في أمريكا الجنوبية مع كاميرا 8 Months in South America with a Camera and

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ٨ أشهر في أمريكا الجنوبية مع كاميرا 8 Months in South America with a Camera and

8 Months in South America with a Camera and a Pack

Two years ago, when I had just finished my bachelor’s degree and was doing an internship in biotechnology, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to Patagonia with him, his spouse, and my brother. They had planned to go to South America in December of 2018 for three weeks and spend most of it in Patagonia, visiting some of the most famous places there. Of course, my dad didn’t have to do a lot of convincing to make me want to go to such a place.

However, as I try to reduce my carbon footprint, I found it hard to justify flying from Europe all the way to South America for just three weeks. Luckily enough, I didn’t have any commitments at that time, and the decision to add on another few months of travel was an easy one.
    قبل عامين، عندما كنت قد أنهيت للتو درجة البكالوريوس وكنت أتدرب في مجال التكنولوجيا الحيوية، سألني والدي إذا كنت أرغب في الذهاب إلى باتاجونيا معه ومع زوجته وأخي. وكانا يخططان للذهاب إلى أمريكا الجنوبية في ديسمبر 2018 لمدة ثلاثة أسابيع وقضاء معظمها في باتاغونيا، وزيارة بعض الأماكن الأكثر شهرة هناك. بالطبع، لم يكن على والدي أن يبذل الكثير من الجهد في الإقناع ليجعلني أرغب في الذهاب إلى مثل هذا المكان.

ومع ذلك، وبينما كنت أحاول تقليل بصمتي الكربونية، وجدت أنه من الصعب تبرير السفر من أوروبا إلى أمريكا الجنوبية لمدة ثلاثة أسابيع فقط. ولحسن الحظ، لم يكن لدي أي التزامات في ذلك الوقت، وكان قرار إضافة بضعة أشهر أخرى من السفر قرارًا سهلاً.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة غدير معروف; الساعة 11-01-2023, 10:02 AM.

I had travelled six months through Canada and parts of the United States just before I went to university, and I could picture myself traveling for an extended period again. Soon, I began to plan my trip, which would be centered around my big passion: nature photography.

I spent a lot of time exchanging parts of my photography and camping gear, shedding off weight wherever I could, because everything I would bring on this trip needed to fit inside just one backpack. I had to think of ways to edit and keep my photos safe, anticipating being without a fast web connection for months. All this while accounting for some rather harsh and diverse weather, from rainy southern Patagonia all the way to the second driest place on earth, the Atacama Desert.
    Everything neatly itemized, ready to pack into a backpack with only one compartment, such as my 100L beast.
    In my mind, my trip is split in two parts: three weeks with my family – fast-paced, planned in detail, with nice places to stay – while the second part is on my own. My goal was to move more slowly and go with the flow, giving myself additional time for photography. Today, I would like to share with you some of the most beautiful and interesting things I’ve experienced in the nearly seven months I’ve now been traveling. (I’m still in South America as this article is published, with a bit more than a month to go before I return home.)

لقد سافرت لمدة ستة أشهر عبر كندا وأجزاء من الولايات المتحدة قبل التحاقي بالجامعة مباشرة، ويمكنني أن أتخيل نفسي أسافر لفترة طويلة مرة أخرى. وسرعان ما بدأت التخطيط لرحلتي التي ستتمحور حول شغفي الكبير: تصوير الطبيعة.

لقد أمضيت الكثير من الوقت في تبادل أجزاء من معدات التصوير الفوتوغرافي والتخييم الخاصة بي، والتخلص من الوزن حيثما أمكنني ذلك، لأن كل ما سأحضره معي في هذه الرحلة كان يجب أن يتناسب مع حقيبة ظهر واحدة فقط. كان علي أن أفكر في طرق لتعديل صوري والحفاظ عليها آمنة، متوقعًا أن أظل بدون اتصال سريع بالإنترنت لعدة أشهر. كل هذا مع مراعاة بعض الظروف المناخية القاسية والمتنوعة إلى حد ما، بدءًا من جنوب باتاغونيا الممطر وصولاً إلى ثاني أكثر الأماكن جفافًا على وجه الأرض، صحراء أتاكاما.

كل شيء مُفصل بدقة، وجاهز للتعبئة في حقيبة ظهر ذات حجرة واحدة فقط، مثل وحشي سعة 100 لتر.

في رأيي، رحلتي مقسمة إلى جزأين: ثلاثة أسابيع مع عائلتي - سريعة الخطى، مخططة بالتفصيل، مع أماكن جميلة للإقامة - بينما الجزء الثاني بمفردي. كان هدفي هو التحرك ببطء أكبر والسير مع التيار، مما يمنح نفسي وقتًا إضافيًا للتصوير الفوتوغرافي. اليوم، أود أن أشارككم بعضًا من أجمل الأشياء المثيرة للاهتمام التي مررت بها خلال الأشهر السبعة التي قضيتها في السفر. (ما زلت في أمريكا الجنوبية حتى يتم نشر هذا المقال، ويتبقى لي أكثر من شهر بقليل قبل عودتي إلى الوطن).

تعليق

In Argentinian Patagonia, my family and I went to El Chaltén, one of the more famous spots for climbing, hiking, and of course glorious landscape photography. This is the place where the iconic Mt. Fitz Roy is located.

A bit lesser known to photographers – but, in my eyes, actually of a more interesting shape – is Cerro Torre. I first saw it on a hike with my brother to the glacial lagoon at the mountain’s feet. That was during the day, and the light wasn’t particularly great, but I still had a go at some long exposure experiments.

I knew I wanted to return for some nicer lighting. And so I convinced my dad – who, many years ago, got me into photography – to join me for sunrise at a lookout for said Cerro Torre. And this little morning photography session was all the best things combined. A wonderful location where we were absolutely alone; stunning light from the right direction (I had obviously checked the direction of the light beforehand, but you can never predict clouds); and spending time with the person who brought me into this most rewarding of all hobbies, that has developed into so much more than just a hobby.
      Cerro Torre at sunrise.
      Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 93mm, ISO 100, 1/4, f/10.0

في باتاغونيا الأرجنتينية، ذهبت أنا وعائلتي إلى إل تشالتين، وهي واحدة من أكثر المواقع شهرة للتسلق والمشي لمسافات طويلة وبالطبع تصوير المناظر الطبيعية الرائعة. هذا هو المكان الذي يقع فيه جبل فيتز روي الشهير.

أما الشكل الأقل شهرة لدى المصورين - ولكنه في نظري ذو شكل أكثر إثارة للاهتمام - فهو سيرو توري. رأيته لأول مرة أثناء نزهة مع أخي إلى البحيرة الجليدية عند سفح الجبل. كان ذلك أثناء النهار، ولم يكن الضوء رائعًا بشكل خاص، ولكنني مازلت أجري بعض تجارب التعرض الطويل.

كنت أعلم أنني أريد العودة لبعض الإضاءة الجميلة. وهكذا أقنعت والدي - الذي جعلني أمارس التصوير الفوتوغرافي منذ سنوات عديدة - بالانضمام إلي في شروق الشمس بحثًا عن سيرو توري المذكور. وكانت جلسة التصوير الصباحية الصغيرة هذه أفضل الأشياء مجتمعة. موقع رائع حيث كنا وحدنا تمامًا؛ ضوء مذهل من الاتجاه الصحيح (من الواضح أنني قد تحققت من اتجاه الضوء مسبقًا، لكن لا يمكنك أبدًا التنبؤ بالغيوم)؛ وقضاء الوقت مع الشخص الذي دفعني إلى ممارسة هذه الهوايات الأكثر إرضاءً، والتي تطورت إلى أكثر من مجرد هواية.

سيرو توري عند شروق الشمس.
      كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 93 مم، ISO 100، 1/4، f/10.0

تعليق

In Argentinian Patagonia, my family and I went to El Chaltén, one of the more famous spots for climbing, hiking, and of course glorious landscape photography. This is the place where the iconic Mt. Fitz Roy is located.

A bit lesser known to photographers – but, in my eyes, actually of a more interesting shape – is Cerro Torre. I first saw it on a hike with my brother to the glacial lagoon at the mountain’s feet. That was during the day, and the light wasn’t particularly great, but I still had a go at some long exposure experiments.

I knew I wanted to return for some nicer lighting. And so I convinced my dad – who, many years ago, got me into photography – to join me for sunrise at a lookout for said Cerro Torre. And this little morning photography session was all the best things combined. A wonderful location where we were absolutely alone; stunning light from the right direction (I had obviously checked the direction of the light beforehand, but you can never predict clouds); and spending time with the person who brought me into this most rewarding of all hobbies, that has developed into so much more than just a hobby.
        Cerro Torre at sunrise.
        Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 93mm, ISO 100, 1/4, f/10.0
        في باتاغونيا الأرجنتينية، ذهبت أنا وعائلتي إلى إل تشالتين، وهي واحدة من أكثر المواقع شهرة للتسلق والمشي لمسافات طويلة وبالطبع تصوير المناظر الطبيعية الرائعة. هذا هو المكان الذي يقع فيه جبل فيتز روي الشهير.

أما الشكل الأقل شهرة لدى المصورين - ولكنه في نظري ذو شكل أكثر إثارة للاهتمام - فهو سيرو توري. رأيته لأول مرة أثناء نزهة مع أخي إلى البحيرة الجليدية عند سفح الجبل. كان ذلك أثناء النهار، ولم يكن الضوء رائعًا بشكل خاص، ولكنني مازلت أجري بعض تجارب التعرض الطويل.

كنت أعلم أنني أريد العودة لبعض الإضاءة الجميلة. وهكذا أقنعت والدي - الذي جعلني أمارس التصوير الفوتوغرافي منذ سنوات عديدة - بالانضمام إلي في شروق الشمس بحثًا عن سيرو توري المذكور. وكانت جلسة التصوير الصباحية الصغيرة هذه أفضل الأشياء مجتمعة. موقع رائع حيث كنا وحدنا تمامًا؛ ضوء مذهل من الاتجاه الصحيح (من الواضح أنني قد تحققت من اتجاه الضوء مسبقًا، لكن لا يمكنك أبدًا التنبؤ بالغيوم)؛ وقضاء الوقت مع الشخص الذي دفعني إلى ممارسة هذه الهوايات الأكثر إرضاءً، والتي تطورت إلى أكثر من مجرد هواية.

سيرو توري عند شروق الشمس.
        كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 93 مم، ISO 100، 1/4، f/10.0

تعليق

We went on to explore parts of Patagonia in a rather special way: On a cruise from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas. We saw places in Patagonia that not many have visited, as they are so remote and only reachable by sea. Sea straits that had been travelled by some of the earliest explorers of South America, mountains towering over the sea in an almost Norwegian fashion, untouched forests, thousands of Humboldt penguins, and glaciers flowing right into the sea, calving in front of our eyes.
          Mountains in southern Patagonia, overlooking the sea.
          Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105mm, ISO 100, 1/200, f/8.0Humboldt penguins, being taken care of by their parents and taking care of each other.
          Canon EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM @ 400mm, ISO 800, 1/250, f/6.3One of the many glaciers that end in the sea in southern Patagonia.
          Canon EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM @ 200mm, ISO 100, 1/800, f/8.0
          After arriving in Punta Arenas, we flew to Santiago, the capital of Chile, where we had a few days together in the city, before the rest of my family flew home. I stayed in Santiago for about a month to study Spanish in a school. Speaking the language of a place to me is vital for having a good experience on a trip, and I am very happy that I made that decision. It has made my trip so much more enjoyable.

لقد ذهبنا لاستكشاف أجزاء من باتاغونيا بطريقة خاصة إلى حد ما: في رحلة بحرية من أوشوايا إلى بونتا أريناس. لقد رأينا أماكن في باتاغونيا لم يزرها الكثيرون، لأنها بعيدة جدًا ولا يمكن الوصول إليها إلا عن طريق البحر. المضائق البحرية التي سافر بها بعض المستكشفين الأوائل لأمريكا الجنوبية، والجبال الشاهقة فوق البحر بطريقة نرويجية تقريبًا، والغابات البكر، والآلاف من طيور البطريق همبولت، والأنهار الجليدية التي تتدفق مباشرة إلى البحر، وتتولد أمام أعيننا.

جبال في جنوب باتاغونيا مطلة على البحر.
          Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105mm، ISO 100، 1/200، f/8.0 طيور البطريق همبولت، يعتني بها آباؤهم ويعتنون ببعضهم البعض.
          Canon EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM @ 400mm, ISO 800, 1/250, f/6.3 أحد الأنهار الجليدية العديدة التي تنتهي في البحر في جنوب باتاغونيا.
          كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM @ 200 مم، ISO 100، 1/800، f/8.0

بعد وصولنا إلى بونتا أريناس، سافرنا بالطائرة إلى سانتياغو، عاصمة تشيلي، حيث قضينا بضعة أيام معًا في المدينة، قبل أن يعود بقية أفراد عائلتي إلى الوطن. مكثت في سانتياغو لمدة شهر تقريبًا لدراسة اللغة الإسبانية في إحدى المدارس. يعد التحدث بلغة المكان بالنسبة لي أمرًا حيويًا للحصول على تجربة جيدة أثناء الرحلة، وأنا سعيد جدًا لأنني اتخذت هذا القرار. لقد جعلت رحلتي أكثر متعة.

تعليق

After that month, I began my travels on my own with a little adventure – a 9 day hike in the Chilean Andes. Just me, my tent, and my camera. It was an amazing experience: a lot of sun, stunning volcanic landscapes, natural hot springs along the way. Not a single sign of a road, and not a single other tourist.
            Hiking up to this lookout onto the valley I was going to hike through was exhausting, but it proved to be worth it a hundred times.
            Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105mm, ISO 100, 6/10, f/11.0
            Next, I headed farther south. I met a friend in the city of Temuco, then went on to Pucón, a touristy town best known for its active volcano Villarica, which you can climb. And of course I took the chance to climb a smoking volcano.
            بعد ذلك الشهر، بدأت رحلاتي بمفردي بمغامرة صغيرة – رحلة لمدة 9 أيام في جبال الأنديز التشيلية. فقط أنا وخيمتي وكاميرتي. لقد كانت تجربة مذهلة: الكثير من الشمس، والمناظر الطبيعية البركانية المذهلة، والينابيع الساخنة الطبيعية على طول الطريق. لا توجد علامة طريق واحدة ولا سائح واحد آخر.

كان المشي لمسافات طويلة حتى نقطة المراقبة هذه في الوادي الذي كنت سأتنزه فيه أمرًا مرهقًا، ولكن ثبت أنه يستحق ذلك مائة مرة.
            كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105 ملم، ISO 100، 6/10، f/11.0

بعد ذلك، اتجهت إلى الجنوب. التقيت بصديق في مدينة تيموكو، ثم توجهت إلى بوكون، وهي مدينة سياحية تشتهر ببركان فيلاريكا النشط، والذي يمكنك تسلقه. وبالطبع انتهزت الفرصة لتسلق بركان يدخن.

تعليق

After that adventure – in high winds, and over a steep glacier – I started a 7-day hike towards the Argentinian border. I had already spent nearly three months in Chile, and with my tourist visa, I was not allowed to stay longer than that. But I was determined to return as soon as possible, only spending a few days in Argentina.

That 7-day trek was another amazing experience, on which I climbed a second volcano and had some great photographic opportunities. On the same hike I met Kyra, a Dutch girl traveling on her own in a car that she had bought in Chile. And we’ve been traveling together ever since.
              Volcán Villarica at sunrise, as seen from the ascent route of Volcán Quetrupillán.
              Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 70mm, ISO 100, 1/15, f/11.0
              بعد تلك المغامرة - وسط الرياح العاتية وفوق نهر جليدي شديد الانحدار - بدأت رحلة لمدة 7 أيام باتجاه الحدود الأرجنتينية. لقد قضيت بالفعل ما يقرب من ثلاثة أشهر في تشيلي، ومع تأشيرة السياحة الخاصة بي، لم يُسمح لي بالبقاء لفترة أطول من ذلك. لكنني كنت مصمماً على العودة في أقرب وقت ممكن، ولم أقضي سوى بضعة أيام في الأرجنتين.

كانت تلك الرحلة التي استغرقت 7 أيام بمثابة تجربة مذهلة أخرى، حيث تسلقت بركانًا ثانيًا وأتيحت لي بعض الفرص الرائعة للتصوير الفوتوغرافي. وفي نفس الرحلة التقيت بكيرا، وهي فتاة هولندية تسافر بمفردها في سيارة اشترتها في تشيلي. ونحن نسافر معًا منذ ذلك الحين.

Volcán Villarica عند شروق الشمس، كما يُرى من طريق صعود Volcán Quetrupillán.
              كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 70 مم، ISO 100، 1/15، f/11.0

تعليق

Together we explored the Chilean Patagonia, driving along the famous Carretera Austral, camping wherever we found a beautiful spot and spending another 8 days hiking through the new Parque Patagonia. One month later, while driving north again, we experienced some cold nights at 4000 meters, where even the salt lakes froze. But, luckily, there were some natural hot springs nearby, which helped a great bit to get us unfrozen.
                Beautiful fall colors and clear air during our hike in the Parque Patagonia.
                Canon EOS 5DS R + Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS @ 24mm, ISO 100, 1/10, f/11.0 [HDR]Morning after an extremely cold night, when even the very salty water of this lake froze.
                Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 64mm, ISO 100, 1/20, f/11.0
                We then drove all the way to San Pedro de Atacama, where we spent about a week among otherworldly rock and sand formations. Kyra then went to Bolivia while I stayed in San Pedro because I wanted to explore the driest non-polar desert on this planet a bit more. I rented a camper van and spent another five nights under one of the best skies in the world for stargazing and astrophotography.
                Starry skies over salty landscapes. It was nice to have my camper van nearby to wait for the camera to finish its work.
                Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 24mm, ISO 2500, 600 seconds, f/4.0
                استكشفنا معًا منطقة باتاغونيا التشيلية، وسافرنا على طول طريق كاريتيرا أوسترال الشهير، وقمنا بالتخييم أينما وجدنا مكانًا جميلاً وقضينا 8 أيام أخرى في المشي لمسافات طويلة عبر باركي باتاغونيا الجديدة. وبعد شهر واحد، أثناء قيادتنا شمالًا مرة أخرى، مررنا ببعض الليالي الباردة على ارتفاع 4000 متر، حيث تجمدت حتى البحيرات المالحة. ولكن، لحسن الحظ، كانت هناك بعض الينابيع الساخنة الطبيعية القريبة، مما ساعدنا كثيرًا في التخلص من تجميدنا.

ألوان خريفية جميلة وهواء نقي أثناء التنزه سيرًا على الأقدام في باركي باتاغونيا.
                Canon EOS 5DS R + Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS @ 24mm، ISO 100، 1/10، f/11.0 [HDR] في الصباح بعد ليلة شديدة البرودة، عندما تجمدت حتى المياه شديدة الملوحة في هذه البحيرة.
                كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 64 مم، ISO 100، 1/20، f/11.0

ثم سافرنا على طول الطريق إلى سان بيدرو دي أتاكاما، حيث أمضينا حوالي أسبوع بين التكوينات الصخرية والرمال الأخرى. ثم ذهبت كيرا إلى بوليفيا بينما بقيت في سان بيدرو لأنني أردت استكشاف أكثر الصحراء غير القطبية جفافًا على هذا الكوكب. استأجرت شاحنة صغيرة وأمضيت خمس ليال أخرى تحت واحدة من أفضل السماوات في العالم لمشاهدة النجوم والتصوير الفلكي.

سماء مرصعة بالنجوم فوق المناظر الطبيعية المالحة. كان من الجميل أن تكون سيارتي في مكان قريب لانتظار الكاميرا لإنهاء عملها.
                كاميرا Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 24 مم، ISO 2500، 600 ثانية، f/4.0

تعليق

Soon after, I followed her to Bolivia, where I also met my mother, who came to visit me for two weeks. The place I entered Bolivia is probably the best-known part of this magnificent country: the Salar de Uyuni region.

Most people – including me – go on a guided tour through this remote part of the country. Only strong, four-wheel trucks are seen here, and all tour companies drive Toyota Land Cruisers or Nissan Patrols. Unless you go on a private tour (for which I don’t have the money), you have to adapt to the schedule of the tour and the rest of the group’s needs.

Needless to say that as a photographer, that’s not the most fulfilling thing to do. However, when my mom arrived, she obviously wanted to see this famous place as well. So, I went on a second tour and spent more time photographing, even retaking some photographs under much better conditions.
                  Colors everywhere at sunset in the water-flooded Salar de Uyuni.
                  Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105mm, ISO 100, 1/100, f/11.0 [Focus Stack]Flamingos in the Laguna Hedionda in Bolivia.
                  Canon EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM +1.4x III @ 390mm, ISO 250, 1/2000, f/8.0
                  I visited many more interesting and wonderful places, too, which I may share in a future article. For those of you who are interested in the meantime, you’re welcome to visit my website to discover a few more stories and a lot more images.

As I am writing this, I am staying in Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. I will be traveling this country until the end of August before returning home.
                  وبعد فترة وجيزة، تبعتها إلى بوليفيا، حيث التقيت أيضًا بوالدتي، التي جاءت لزيارتي لمدة أسبوعين. ربما يكون المكان الذي دخلت فيه بوليفيا هو الجزء الأكثر شهرة في هذا البلد الرائع: منطقة سالار دي أويوني.

معظم الناس - وأنا منهم - يذهبون في جولة إرشادية عبر هذا الجزء النائي من البلاد. لا تظهر هنا سوى الشاحنات القوية ذات الدفع الرباعي، وجميع الشركات السياحية تقود سيارات تويوتا لاند كروزر أو نيسان باترول. إلا إذا ذهبت في جولة خاصة (لا أملك المال لها)، عليك التكيف مع جدول الجولة وبقية احتياجات المجموعة.

وغني عن القول أنه كمصور، هذا ليس الشيء الأكثر إرضاءً للقيام به. ومع ذلك، عندما وصلت أمي، من الواضح أنها أرادت رؤية هذا المكان الشهير أيضًا. لذلك، ذهبت في جولة ثانية وقضيت وقتًا أطول في التصوير الفوتوغرافي، حتى أنني قمت بإعادة التقاط بعض الصور في ظل ظروف أفضل بكثير.

الألوان في كل مكان عند غروب الشمس في سالار دي أويوني المغمورة بالمياه.
                  Canon EOS 5DS R + EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM @ 105mm، ISO 100، 1/100، f/11.0 [Focus Stack] طيور النحام في Laguna Hedionda في بوليفيا.
                  كاميرا كانون EOS 5DS R + EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM +1.4x III @ 390 مم، ISO 250، 1/2000، f/8.0

لقد زرت أيضًا العديد من الأماكن الرائعة والمثيرة للاهتمام، والتي قد أشاركها في مقال مستقبلي. بالنسبة لأولئك المهتمين منكم في هذه الأثناء، نرحب بزيارة موقع الويب الخاص بي لاكتشاف المزيد من القصص والمزيد من الصور.

بينما أكتب هذا، أقيم في سوكري، عاصمة بوليفيا. سأسافر إلى هذا البلد حتى نهاية أغسطس قبل العودة إلى الوطن.

تعليق

يعمل...
                  X