• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• درجات الشعور

- درجات الشعور

ان النور المنبثق من الشعور يختلف باختلاف اللحظات ، فتارة يكون واضحاً، وأخرى

يكون مظلماً ، إلاترى أن مشاعرك تستيقظ في الانتباه الشديد ، وتخبو في حالة الذهول،

كان الإنتباه نور ، والذهول ظلمة ؟ ألا ترى انك لا تنتقل من حالة إلى أخرى إلا بعد أن

تمر يجميع الأحوال المتوسطة ؟ كذلك نور الفجر لا يبدد الدجى فجأة ، ولا يستولي ظلام

الليل الحالك على الأرض إلا بالتدريج . وقد سمى (ليبنز ) ( هذا القانون بقانون الإتصال

الطبيعي . فالطفرة محال ، والانتقال الفجائي من ضد إلى آخر مخالف للعقل . فكما أنه

ليس في الإمكان أن تهبط درجة الحرارة من ۱۰۰ إلى ٥۰ إلا إذا مرت يجميع الدرجات

المتوسطة ، كذلك ليس في الإمكان أن تنتقل النفس من إدراك ضعيف إلى إدراك شديد

إلا بالتدريج ، لأن كل ادراك مجموع ادراكات صغيرة ، ومن العواطف ما هو شديد،

ومنها ما هو ضعيف ، ومن الأفكار ما هو واضح ، ومنها ما هو غامض يكاد أن يخبو

ذوره ، حتى لقد شبه العلماء هذا الشعور بأشعة النور المنعكسة على سطح مظلم ، بحيث

يكون هناك مركز واضح واطراف غامضة ، وما هنا ظل و شبه ظل ونور ، كلما قرب

الشيء من مركز الشعور المنير ازداد وضوحه ، وكلما أبتعد عنه خف نوره ، حق إذا

انتقل إلى الظل صار ظلاماً قاتماً .

ولذلك قال أحد علماء النفس : « إن للشعور طبقات مختلفة ، فبينما أنا أفكر في حل مسألة أجدني أسمع دقات الساعة ، وأرى حولي كثيراً من الأشياء المألوفة ، كمنضدتي ،

و دواتي ، فأكاد لا أشعر بها ، كأنما أنا في حلم ... ولا يدرك بواعث الزهو، والاعجاب ، والأنانية التي تفسد خالص النيات إلا النفوس الطيبة (١) ، . لأن هذه الأشياء لا توجد إلا في الطبقة الثانية من الشعور ، كأنما هي في ظل ، لا يطلع عليها إلا الحاد الذهن، والمرهف الاحساس ، والمؤيد النفس بشدة الصفاء

وعلى ذلك فإن وراء الطبقة المنيرة من الشعور طبقة ثانية مظلمة . فما هي حدود الشعور ؟ هل تخبو المشاعر وتزول آثارها من النفس عند أفولها ، أم يبقى منها في عالم الامكان اثر ؟ اين توجد هذه الحياة الباطنة ، وكيف تتصل بحياة النفس الظاهرة ؟ ذلك ما سنعالجه في بحث اللاشعور .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	f6a74f56-d021-4b0c-81be-5a0950a0d18d.jpg 
مشاهدات:	14 
الحجم:	34.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174816

الإسم:	f317d0a5-2748-4785-8710-75a1dc4e1d4b.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	144.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174817

الإسم:	1131acdd-ac8e-445d-bb6e-6c6a9c3123bc.jpg 
الحجم:	37.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174818

الإسم:	52f10d53-a359-44ba-aadb-75a5856bace0.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	50.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174819

الإسم:	0e7ce076-34b0-4e8b-aef1-39fda7230937.jpg 
الحجم:	58.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174820

درجات الشعور

4- Degrees of feeling

The light emanating from the feeling varies according to the moments, and at times it is clear, and at other times it is clear

It is dark. Do you not see that your feelings awaken in intense attention, and fade in a state of astonishment?

Was attention light, and amazement darkness? Don't you see that you do not move from one state to another until after...

Does it pass through all average conditions? Likewise, the light of dawn does not suddenly disperse the darkness, nor does darkness take over

The dark night on earth only gradually. Leibniz called this law the law of communication

The natural. Mutation is impossible, and the sudden transition from one opposite to another is contrary to reason. As it is

It is not possible for the temperature to drop from 100 to 50 unless all degrees have passed

It is also not possible for the soul to move from weak perception to strong perception

Except gradually, because every perception is a sum of small perceptions, and some emotions are intense.

Some of them are weak, some of the ideas are clear, and some are vague and almost disappear

Its roots, even scientists have likened this feeling to rays of light reflected on a dark surface, so that

There will be a clear center and vague edges, and what is here is shadow, semi-shadow, and light, the closer it gets

Something from the center of luminous feeling becomes clearer, and the farther away it is from it, the less its light becomes. It is true, then

He moved into the shadows and became pitch black.

Therefore, one of the psychologists said: “Emotion has different layers. While I am thinking about solving a problem, I find that I hear the ticking of the clock, and I see around me many familiar things, such as my table,

And my tool, I can hardly feel it, as if I am in a dream... Only good souls realize the motives of pride, admiration, and selfishness that corrupt pure intentions (1). Because these things only exist in the second layer of feeling, as if they were in a shadow, only those with a sharp mind, sensitive feelings, and one who supports the soul with extreme clarity can see it.

Therefore, behind the bright layer of feeling there is a second, dark layer. What are the limits of feeling? Do feelings fade and their effects disappear from the soul when they disappear, or do any traces of them remain in the world of possibility? Where is this inner life located, and how is it connected to the outer life of the soul? That is what we will address in the study of the subconscious.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X