X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• نظرية الشعور المدرسية

نظرية الشعور المدرسية

يرجع القول بهذه النظرية إلى ( ديكارت ( لأن هذا الفيلسوف كان يعتقد أن النفس لا تنقطع عن التفكير إلا إذا تلاشى وجودها ، والشعور حدس ، لا بل هو صورة للظواهر النفسية ، وها نحن اولاء نلخص لك هذه النظرية :

۱ - الشعور حدس . - الحدس معرفة أولية مباشرة ، وهو مطلق صادق الحكم لا

يخطيء، ولما كان الشعور متصفاً بهذه الصفات كان بالضرورة حدساً. الشعور معرفة مباشرة . - وهذا يميز الشعور عن الإدراك ، لأن كل إدراك يقتضي

تمييز ما في الذهن عما هو خارج الذهن، فيفصل الرائي عن المرئي ، ثم يصل بينهما بالتصور. ولذلك كان الإدراك معرفة غير مباشرة ، مثل إدراك البيت، فهو لا يتم إلا بالتصور المنبعث عن الحس ، أما البيت فيبقى خارج الذهن، فالإدراك إذن عمل عقلي ولا يوجد معقولاً في

الحس بل في الشعور ، هكذا أشعر مباشرة بإدراكي كما أشعر بارادتي ورغبتي وحزني ، فلا فرق إذن بين الرائي والمرئي في الشعور التلقائي ، لأن النفس تطلع على أحوالها مباشرة.

الشعور مطلق . ـ وهو على عكس الإدراك، لأن الإدراك نسبي ، فانا لا ادرك البيت بذاته ، بل ادركه بالقياس إلى احساسي به فادراك الشيء الخارجي تابع إذن لحالة الشخص المدرك ، لأنه لا يدرك منه إلا ما يصل اليه بطريق الحواس ، فالمرئي هنا متعلق بالرائي والمعروف بالعارف ، أما الشعور فلا واسطة بينه وبين ظواهر النفس، ولذلك كان حدساً مطلقاً لا فرق فيه بين الرائي والمرئي ، إذا شعرت بعاطفة مثلا كان شعوري بها مطلقاً ، فأشعر بها كما هي ، لا كما تصورها لي حواسي .

الشعور لا يخطىء . - ذلك لأنه حدس مباشر ، لا واسطة بينه وبين حدسياته ، فكيف نشك فيه وهو لا يعتمد على وسيط يكذب عليه . إن الريبي لا يشك في شهادة الشعور كما هو ، بل يشك في مطابقة الإدراك لحقيقة الاشياء المدركة . فقد اشك في وجود العالم الخارجي وأشك في العلم ، ولكنني لا استطيع أن أشك في شعوري . لأن العالم آلام

قد يكون غير موجود ، أما أنا فموجود ، لأنني أفكر وأشعر. ولذلك كانت المريض الخيالي حقيقية بالنسبة إلى شعوره، لأنها ظواهر نفسية ، ولا اعتراض على الخارجي

حقيقة ما تشعر به النفس من الظواهر .

۲ - الشعور صورة الظواهر النفسية . - ليس الشعور كما زعم ( الاسكتلنديون ) و التوفيقيون) قوة مستقلة عن الظواهر النفسية ، وإنما هو صورة جوهرية كليـة تنطوي على ظواهر النفس . فهو من الظواهر النفسية بمنزلة الصورة من المادة . وكما أنه لا فرق في النفس بين الرائي والمرئي ، فكذلك لا فرق بين الشعور وحالاته ، فجوهر الشعور التلقائي لا يختلف عن أعراضه ، لأنه يظهر بظهورها ويختفي باختفائها ، وهو مساو لها في الشدة والمدة ، فإذا كانت ظواهر النفس قوية كان الشعور بها قوياً ، وإذا كانت ضئيلة كان الشعور بها ضئيلاً. وما الشعور بالعدم إلا عدم الشعور ، وفقدان الشعور بالظواهر النفسية دليل على زوالها وكما أنه لا وجود لمادة بلا صورة ، فكذلك لا وجود لظاهرة بلا شعور ، فلا فرق إذن بين الظاهرة النفسية والشعور بها ، بل هما مترادفان ، ووجود

اللاشعور أو العقل الباطن محال .

تلك هي النظرية التي عمت الفلسفة بعد ( ديكارت ) ، إلا أن تقدم علم النفس أدى إلى تغييرها ، وأول فيلسوف ناقش هذه النظرية هو ( ليبنز ( فقرر وجود الإدراكات الصغيرة (1) ( Petites perceptions ) وفرق بينها وبين الادراكات الواضحة ، واضطر علماء النفس بعده إلى القول بحياة باطنية لاشعورية . ولنبحث الآن في درجات الشعور تمهيداً للدخول في بحث اللاشعور

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	4dfe9428-2da7-4dbd-af8b-736629be962b.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	52.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174806

الإسم:	472bf052-8330-4a60-81a3-8ac071eae311.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	142.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174807

الإسم:	7285c302-b211-4f16-b872-125cec62191a.jpg 
الحجم:	141.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174808

الإسم:	e3da8b08-4cdf-4c66-92c9-1eac7653a85b.jpg 
الحجم:	147.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174809

الإسم:	4902805c-f277-482d-ad32-df3fd8617710.jpg 
الحجم:	58.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174810

نظرية الشعور المدرسية

School theory of feeling

This theory goes back to Descartes because this philosopher believed that the soul does not cease thinking unless its existence disappears, and feeling is intuition, rather it is an image of psychological phenomena, and here we are to summarize this theory for you:

1- Feeling is intuition. - Intuition is primary, direct knowledge, and it is absolute and truthful

He makes mistakes, and since the feeling is characterized by these qualities, it is necessarily intuition. Feeling is direct knowledge. This distinguishes feeling from perception, because every perception requires

Distinguishing what is in the mind from what is outside the mind, separating what is seen from what is seen, then connecting them through visualization. Therefore, perception is indirect knowledge, like the perception of a verse, for it is only achieved through the perception emanating from the senses. As for the verse, it remains outside the mind. Therefore, perception is a mental act and does not exist intelligibly in anything.

Sensation, but rather in feeling. This is how I feel directly with my awareness, just as I feel my will, desire, and sadness. Therefore, there is no difference between the seer and the seen in the automatic feeling, because the soul sees its conditions directly.

The feeling is absolute. - It is the opposite of perception, because perception is relative. I do not perceive the house by itself, but rather I perceive it in comparison to my sense of it. Perception of the external thing is therefore dependent on the state of the person perceiving it, because he only perceives of it what he reaches through the senses. The visible here is related to the seer and the known to the knower. Feeling has no intermediary between it and the phenomena of the soul, and therefore it is an absolute intuition with no difference between the seer and the seen. If I feel an emotion, for example, I feel it absolutely, so I feel it as it is, not as my senses imagine it to me.

The feeling is not wrong. - This is because it is a direct intuition, with no intermediary between it and his intuitions, so how can we doubt it when it does not depend on an intermediary who lies to it? The doubter does not doubt the testimony of feeling as it is, but rather doubts the correspondence of perception with the reality of things perceived. I may doubt the existence of the outside world and doubt science, but I cannot doubt my feelings. Because the world is pain

He may not exist, but I exist, because I think and feel. Therefore, the imaginary patient was real in relation to his feelings, because they are psychological phenomena, and there is no objection to the external

The reality of what the soul feels about phenomena.

2 - Feeling is an image of psychological phenomena. Feeling, as the Scots and the Compromisers claimed, is not a force independent of psychological phenomena, but rather it is a comprehensive, essential image that includes the phenomena of the soul. It is a psychological phenomenon similar to the form of matter. Just as there is no difference in the soul between the seer and the seen, likewise there is no difference between the feeling and its states. The essence of the spontaneous feeling does not differ from its symptoms, because it appears with their appearance and disappears with their disappearance, and it is equal to them in intensity and duration. If the phenomena of the soul are strong, then the feeling of them is strong. It felt small. The feeling of nothingness is nothing but the absence of feeling, and the loss of feeling about psychological phenomena is evidence of their disappearance. Just as there is no existence of a substance without a form, so there is no existence of a phenomenon without feeling. Therefore, there is no difference between a psychological phenomenon and feeling it. Rather, they are synonymous, and the existence

The subconscious or subconscious mind is impossible.

This is the theory that prevailed in philosophy after Descartes, but the progress of psychology led to changing it. The first philosopher to discuss this theory was Leibniz. He determined the existence of small perceptions (1) (Petites perceptions) and distinguished them from clear perceptions. Psychologists after him were forced to To the statement of an unconscious, inner life. Let us now examine the degrees of feeling in preparation for entering into the study of the unconscious

تعليق

يعمل...
    X