X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• طبيعة الشعور

طبيعة الشعور

ما هي حقيقة الشعور ؟ هل هو قوة مفارقة للظواهر النفسية أم صورة ملازمة لهام لسنانريد في هذا المطلب أن نعود إلى البحث في منشأ الشعور ، فقد ناقشنا سابقاً مذهب

الاثنينيين ، ونظرية الظاهرة الثانوية ، والنظرية السلوكية وغيرها . وإنما نريد أن نبين طبيعة الشعور من الوجهة النفسية فقط

ا - هل الشعور مستقل عن الظواهر النفسية

ليس الشعور قوة مستقلة عن الظواهر النفسية ، وإنما هو هي ، فانا أتألم وأفكر، وأرغب وأريد ، وأشعر في الوقت نفسه بهذا الألم والتفكير ، وتلك الرغبة ، والإرادة. حق لقد قال ( ستوارت ميل : ( ليس الشعور والاحساس شيئين مختلفين وإنما هما اسمان لشيء واحد ، فإذا استعملت كلمة شعور بدلاً من كلمة إحساس لم ازد على كلمة إحساس شيئاً، وكذلك إذا فكرت أو شعرت بأني أفكر ، فإن الأمرين شيء واحد . »

من ذا الذي يستطيع أن يتصور شعوراً خالياً من كل ظاهرة نفسية أو نفساً لا أثر فيها للتهيج والتفكير والإرادة ؟
    لقد زعم ) الاسكتلنديون ( أن الشعور قوة مفارقة للظواهر النفسية فقال ( رويه كوللارد ) (۱) : ( ان لذاتنا ، وآلامنا ، وآمالنا ، ومخاوفنا وكل إحساساتنا وأفعالنا وأفكارنا تجري أمام الشعور كما تجري مياه النهر أمام عيني المشاهد الواقف على الشاطي ۲ ولكن كيف يختلف الرائي عن المرئي ، انهما إذا اختلفا في إدراك العالم الخارجي لم يختلفا في إدراك الشعور. لأنه لا فرق بين حدوث الرغبة والشعور بها. ولو كان الأمر على عكس ذلك ، أي لو كان الشعور مفارقاً للظواهر النفسية لما اتصلا ابداً ، « ولكانت العين التي عن الشيء المرئي . لقد قال ارسطو منذ القدم : إذا قلنا بوجود حاسة ثانية نحس بها الأولى لزم عن ذلك الذهاب إلى اللانهاية أو الوصول إلى حاسة تدرك نفسها بنفسها. فلماذا لا نقول بوجود هذه الخاصة للحاسة الأولى ) (۳) تری مختلفة

ينتج من ذلك أن الشعور ملابس المظواهر النفسية ، وانه صورة من صورها ، وصفة من صفاتها ، ولولاه لما أمكن الاطلاع على ما تنطوي عليه النفس . قال (داويد (هوم أيضاً : أما أنا فاني كلما دخلت إلى أعماق نفسي كشفت عن إدراك جزئي واحد أو عن غيره من الادراكات، كإدراك الحرارة والبرودة ، والنور والظلمة والحب والبغضاء ، والألم واللذة ، فلا استطيع أن أكشف عما في نفسى إلا بالإدراك ، ولا استطيع

أن اشاهد فيها شيئاً غير الادراك (١) )

ولو كان الشعور كما زعم الاسكتلنديون قوة مستقلة عن الظواهر النفسية لأمكن بقاء هذه الظواهر بعد زوال الشعور بها، أفينقطع جريان النهر إذا ابتعدت عن الشاطيء - أم هل تزول هذه السهول السندسية إذا اغلقت نافذتي ؟

ان عدم إدراك الشيء لا يدل على فقدانه ، فهل يمكن تشبيه الحدسيات النفسية بالحدسيات الحسية الخارجية ، وهل يستمر بقاء الظواهر النفسية إذا زال الشعور بها ؟ ذلك ما سنعالجه عند البحث في نظرية اللاشعور .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	036b3418-18e3-4fa0-a35e-369c251d7623.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	29.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174789

الإسم:	a8a00692-cfdf-4b9f-a676-a91e18b8b340.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	44.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174790

الإسم:	aa75166e-8b63-48b4-b366-6179dfa73563.jpg 
الحجم:	112.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174791

الإسم:	e0a24cfc-6eec-4579-a864-af21594dc439.jpg 
الحجم:	126.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174792

الإسم:	6662de79-444d-4e2c-a36e-6e8d14f4c78a.jpg 
الحجم:	155.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174793

طبيعة الشعور

3- The nature of feeling

What is the true feeling? Is it a force that separates psychological phenomena, or is it an image inherent in them? We do not want in this request to return to researching the origin of feeling, as we previously discussed the doctrine

Dualists, secondary phenomenon theory, behavioral theory, and others. Rather, we want to explain the nature of the feeling from the psychological point of view only

A - Is feeling independent of psychological phenomena?

Feeling is not a force independent of psychological phenomena, but it is a force. I suffer and think, desire and want, and at the same time I feel this pain and thinking, that desire, and that will. It is true that Stuart Mill said: “Feeling and sensation are not two different things, but rather they are two names for one thing. If I use the word feeling instead of the word sensation, I will not add anything to the word feeling. Likewise, if I think or feel that I am thinking, then the two things are one thing.”

Who can imagine a feeling that is devoid of every psychological phenomenon or a soul that has no trace of irritation, thinking, or will?

The Scots claimed that feeling is a force that separates psychological phenomena. Roy Collard (1) said: “Our self, our pains, our hopes, our fears, and all our feelings, actions, and thoughts flow before feeling, just as the waters of a river flow before the eyes of a viewer standing on the shore. 2 But how is it different? The seer and the visible, if they differed in perceiving the external world, they would not differ in perceiving the feeling, because there is no difference between the occurrence of a desire and the feeling of it. And if the matter were the opposite of that, that is, if the feeling were separate from the psychological phenomena, they would never have connected, “and the eye that is away from the thing would be The visible. Aristotle said from ancient times: If we say that there is a second sense with which we sense the first, this would mean going to infinity or arriving at a sense that perceives itself by itself. So why do we not say that there is this property of the first sense? (3) Seeing is different.

It follows from this that feeling is the clothing of psychological phenomena, and that it is one of its forms and one of its attributes. Without it, it would not be possible to know what is contained within the soul. Dawid (Home) also said: As for me, whenever I enter into the depths of my soul, I reveal one partial perception or other perceptions, such as the perception of heat and cold, light and darkness, love and hate, pain and pleasure. I cannot reveal what is in my soul except through perception, and I cannot.

To see in it something other than perception (1))

If feeling were, as the Scots claimed, a force independent of psychological phenomena, then it would be possible for these phenomena to persist after the feeling of them ceased. Would the flow of the river stop if I moved away from the shore - or would these sandy plains disappear if I closed my window?

Failure to perceive something does not indicate its loss. Is it possible to compare psychological intuitions to external sensory intuitions, and do psychological phenomena continue to exist if the feeling of them disappears? This is what we will address when researching the theory of the subconscious.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X