كلمة تقييم بقلم الخطاط الكربلائي الأستاذ محمد علي داعي الحق .. مصوّر الخط العربي

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة تقييم بقلم الخطاط الكربلائي الأستاذ محمد علي داعي الحق .. مصوّر الخط العربي

كلمة تقييم بقلم الخطاط الكربلائي الأستاذ محمد علي داعي الحق

كربلاء المقدسة ۳ / ۸ / ۱۹۷۵ م
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الاستاذ الفاضل المحقق ناجي زين الدين المصرف المحترم
    تحية الاخلاص والتقدير وبعد ، فقد تلقفت المؤلفين العظيمين اللذين قمتم بتألفهما وبذلتم الجهد الجهيد في جمع شتات ما احتوياه من درر وغرر لا يعرف قدرها الا ذوو الفن والمعرفة ، خدمة خالصة لتراث هذه الامة العريقة التي ضربت اطناب المجد والابداع عبر القرون السالفات ، وحفظتم لها هذا المجد من الضياع والتلف والأهمال بل وحققتم أماني جمهرة كبيرة من عشاق الخط العربي وهــواته في سائر الاقطار العربية والأسلامية . وهذا العمل الجليل الذي قمتم به لينوء به کاهل جماعة متخصصة في هذا المجال . وكان عملكم هذا يستحق كل تقدير وتبجيل . كما كان من الواجب علي بالذات ـ وانا المتيم بحب هذا الفن منذ الصغر - أن أقدم لكم شكري واکباري لما اسديتموه من خدمة جلى إلى المكتبة العربية الفنية التراثية ، وسوف يبقى أثركم الخالد تذكرة الأجيال المتعاقبة ومصدراشعاع بهي ومنبع ارواء ثر لكل المتعطشين والمتلهفين ، والباحثين و المحققين فجازاكم الله خير جزاء المحسنين
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .

الخطاط
    محمد علي داعي الحق

An evaluation speech written by the Karbalai calligrapher, Mr. Muhammad Ali Da’i al-Haq

Holy Karbala 8/3/1975 AD
    In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful

The distinguished professor, investigator Naji Zein Al-Din, the respected bank
    Greetings of sincerity and appreciation. I have received the two great works that you have written and you have made a great effort to collect the scattered pearls and mysteries they contain, the value of which is known only to those with art and knowledge, in sincere service to the heritage of this ancient nation that has amassed abundance of glory and creativity over the past centuries, and you have preserved this glory for it. From loss, damage and neglect, you even fulfilled the wishes of a large group of Arabic calligraphy lovers and enthusiasts in all Arab and Islamic countries. This is the great work that you have done to support a group specialized in this field. Your work deserves all appreciation and reverence. It was also my duty - as I have been in love with this art since my childhood - to offer you my thanks and appreciation for the clear service you have provided to the Arab Heritage Art Library, and your immortal impact will remain as a reminder for successive generations and a source of brilliant radiance and a source of rich quenching for all the thirsty and anxious, researchers and investigators. May God reward you with the best reward for the doers of good
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God .

Calligrapher
    Muhammad Ali, the caller of truth

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢١-٠٩-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.١٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	77.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	162574
يعمل...
X