X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• تأثیرات حرب ١٩١٤ – ١٩١٨ .. كتاب الفن في القرن العشرين

تأثیرات حرب ١٩١٤ – ١٩١٨

إن السنوات العشر التي سبقت حرب ١٩١٤ تشكل بالتأكيد فترة من أكثر الفترات التي عرفها تاريخ الفن ابتداعاً واختراعاً . ففيها ترسخ ما كان قد بدأ في الظهور في أواخر القرن الماضي من بوادر القطيعة مع الفن التقليدي الواقعي ، وفيها أيضاً تم شق جميع ا والدروب تقريباً التي سار عليها فيما بعد كل من فني التصوير والنحت ، ولم يقتصر الأمر على ظهور تصوير جديد عن طريق التجديد في اللون والشكل والصورة ، بل تجاوز ذلك إلى وضع الأسس لقيام فن تجريدي متحرر من القيمة التزيينية التي كان الفن يقف عندها في العادة . أضف إلى ذلك أن الأبحاث والمحاولات كانت تجري في اندفاع وحماس ، وفي جرىء للمقاومة الشديدة القوية ، حتى أن هذه الحقبة جديرة حقاً بأن توصف بأنها بطولية ، من جميع وجهات النظر .

وإذا لم توقف الحرب إيقافاً كاملاً كل هذا النشاط ، فقد حدت منه ، إلى درجة كبيرة. فهي أولاً قد فككت الجماعات ، وحلت .... وقد قال بيكاسو فيما بعد « عند إعلان التعبئة ذهبت بصديقي براك Braque و دیران Derain إلى محطة أفينيون فلم ألقهما بعد ذلك أبداً » . ومن جهة ثانية فإن « مهنة الجندية » لا تترك للجندي متسعاً الوقت للخلق الفني ، وقد قتل بعض الفنانين من مصورين ونحاتين ممن اشتركوا في المعارك ، وجرح آخرون ، وأصيب غيرهم بأمراض تخترم أجسامهم . ولكي يستطيع فنان ما أن يمضي في عمله بصورة طبيعية تقريباً ، لا بد له من أن يكون معفياً من الجندية. أو أن يكون من رعايا بلد محايد كاسبانيا وهولندا .

أما ما كان للحرب الدائرة من تأثير على الأعمال الفنية نفسها ، فقد يدهشنا أن نجد أنه لم يكن لها في الغالب أي تأثير . ولسنا ننكر مع أن لوحة ( هجوم الرماحة ) ( ١٩١٥ ) قد صورها بوتشيوني الذي كان قد انخرط في سلك الجندية متطوعاً ، والذي مات عام ١٩١٦ في أعقاب سقطة من صهوة جواده . كما أننا لا ننكر أن ليجي قد صور لعبة الورق عام ١٩١٧ ، وكان اللاعبون فيها جنوداً من سلاح الآليات . وكان المستقبليون قد مجدوا الحرب ، وذلك حتى قبل أن تنشب وتدور رحاها ، واعتبروها ( الصحة الوحيدة للعالم ) . وهم يتحسسون بالقوى التي تفجرها . غير أنهم لا يبالون بما تسببه من مآسي وإذا كان ليجيه قد قال : إن الحرب كانت حدثاً ضخماً بالنسبة لي " فقد فسر هذه العبارة بقوله : " إنما أثناء الحرب وضعت قدمي على . لقد خلفت باريس وهي في صميم الطريقة التجريدية ، وفي حقبة تحرر الفن التصويري ودون أي انتقال وجدت نفسي في مستوى الشعب الفرنسي بأسره . وقد ألحقت بسلاح الهندسة ، وكان رفاقي الجدد ، من عمال المناجم ، أو عمال البناء ، أو صغار الحرفيين العاملين في صناعة الحديد والخشب . . . وفي ذلك الوقت ، حدث أن رأيت سبطانة مدفع من عيار (۷٥ ) ، فاغرة في ضوء الشمس الساطع . فبهرني ذلك سحر النور المنصب على المعدن الأبيض . ولما تمكن هذا المشهد الواقعي من نفسي ، لم يعد الشيء يفارق مخيلتي . إن هذه السبطانة الفاغرة في ضوء الشمس الباهر قد علمتني وعملت على تطويري في الفن التشكيلي ، أكثر مما فعلت . جميع متاحف العالم .

ولا بد من أن يكون القارىء قد لاحظ أن الحرب إنما أثرت على ليجيه من حيث تطوره التشكيلي لا غير ، رغم أنه يتكلم أيضاً عن « هذه المأساة ، مأساة الحياة والموت » « التي كنا غارقين فيها . . وحتى هذا التأثير القليل ، لا نجده عند غيره من الفنانين فالمصور براك قد جرح وثقبت جمجمته في عام ۱۹۱۵ . فلما استطاع العودة إلى ريشته ، راح يعمل كما لو أن هذه المحنة لم تكن . ومن ذلك يظهر بوضوح أن ما يؤثر في الإنسان لا يؤثر في المصور . فقد يتعرض الأول للهلاك في كل لحظة ، وقد يتألم في جسده وفي روحه . بيد أن مشاغل المصور لا تتأثر بذلك وليس بين جميع هؤلاء الفنانين الذين مرَّ ذكرهم في كل ما سبق من هذا الكتاب ، إلا بعض ممثلي المدرسة التعبيرية . عرضوا بعض اللوحات التي تنعكس فيها الأحداث ، وما تسببه من اضطرابات في القلوب .

ولكن ، إذا كانت الحرب لم توح إيحاء مباشراً إلا بالعدد القليل من اللوحات فإنها ذلك ، أسهمت في توجيه جماعة كاملة الفنانين مع الشبان كانوا يتخبطون في الحيرة ما بين السبل المختلفة عندما أعلنت التعبئة العامة . وقد قيض للبعض منهم أن يبرزوا في العشرينات من القرن ، كرواد تیار تعبيري جديد. كما أصبح البعض الآخر دعاة هذا الدادائية والسريالية .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner 08-05-2023 01.22_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	1 
الحجم:	66.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	142376 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner 08-05-2023 01.22 (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	79.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	142377 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner 08-05-2023 01.23_1.jpg 
الحجم:	70.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	142378

The effects of the 1914-1918 war

And all the ways were settled The ten years preceding the 1914 war certainly constituted one of the most creative and invention periods known in the history of art. In it, what had begun to emerge at the end of the last century of the signs of a break with traditional realistic art was entrenched, and in it also almost all the paths that were followed later by both the art of painting and sculpture were established, and the matter was not limited to the emergence of new photography through renewal in Color, shape and image, but rather went beyond that to lay the foundations for the establishment of an abstract art liberated from the decorative value that art usually stood at. In addition, research and attempts were being carried out in a rush and enthusiasm, and in daring for strong and intense resistance, so that this era really deserves to be described as heroic, from all points of view challenging

The stripes of friendships, and if the war did not completely stop all this activity, it curtailed it, to a great degree. First, it dismantled the groups and dissolved them.... Picasso (later) said, "When mobilization was announced, I took my friends Braque and Derain to the Avignon station, and I never met them after that." On the other hand, the "soldier's profession" is not left to the soldier. Plenty of time for artistic creation, and some artists have been killed by whom So, as for the impact of the ongoing war on the works of art themselves, we might be surprised to find that they mostly had no effect. We do not deny that the painting (The Attack of the Spear) (1915) was portrayed by Boccioni, who had volunteered to join the army, and who died in 1916 in the wake of a fall from his horseback. We also do not deny that Legi filmed the card game) in 1917, and the players were mechanized soldiers. The futurists glorified war, even before it broke out and raged, and considered it (the only health for the world). He explained this phrase by saying: "It was during the war that I set my feet on. I left Paris at the heart of the abstract method, and in the era of the liberation of pictorial art and without any transition I found myself on the level of the entire French people. I joined the engineering corps, and my new companions were workers Miners, or construction workers, or small craftsmen working in the iron and wood industry... At that time, I happened to see the barrel of a cannon of (75) caliber, open in the bright sunlight. I was dazzled by the magic of the light that was concentrated on the white metal. When it was not possible This = Earth

Photographers and sculptors who participated in the battles, and others were wounded, and others were infected with diseases that permeate their bodies. In order for an artist to be able to carry on with his work almost normally, he must be exempt from the military. Or to be a national of a neutral country such as Spain and the Netherlands.

The realistic scene from myself, the thing no longer leaves my imagination. This gaping barrel in the dazzling sunlight has taught me and worked to develop me in plastic art, more than it did. all museums of the world)

The reader must have noticed that the war only affected Leger in terms of his artistic development, although he also talks about “this tragedy, the tragedy of life and death” in which we were immersed. . Even this little effect, we do not find it with other artists, as the photographer Barak was wounded and his skull was pierced in 1915. When he was able to return to his quill, he worked as if this ordeal had not happened. This clearly shows that what affects a person does not affect the photographer. The former may be exposed to destruction at every moment, and he may suffer in his body and in his soul. However, the concerns of the photographer are not affected by this, and among all these artists who have been mentioned in all of the above in this book, there are only some representatives of the expressionist school. They showed some paintings that reflect the events and the disturbances they cause in the hearts.

However, if the war did not inspire direct inspiration except for a few paintings, then it contributed to directing a whole group of artists with young men who were floundering in confusion between different paths when the general mobilization was announced. Some of them were destined to emerge in the twenties of the century, as pioneers of a new expressionist current. Others also became advocates of this Dadaism and Surrealism .

تعليق

يعمل...
    X