• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٦١

لكل سؤال جواب

مجلدات وايضاحات

۱ - هل توجد مجلدات لمجلة « فن التصوير » ؟
    إذا كان الجواب نعم أرجو أن تذكروا أسعارها وطريقة الحصول عليها ، وفي حال العكس اتمنى ان تطرح في الأسواق قريباً ليتسنى للشباب المهتم الاحتفاظ بهذه المجلدات لمراجعة المعلومات القيمة الموجودة في مجلتنا الموقرة ، وخصوصاً أن عدداً كبيراً من الشباب تنقصهم أعداداً كثيرة وبصفة خاصة الأعداد القديمة .

۲ - أرجو من سيادتكم ان توضحوا من باب المعرفة الفرق بين حساسيات الأفلام المختلفة مثل : ٤٠٠ - ٢٠٠ - ٦٤ ، ۳۲ آزا ..... مع رجاء توضیح طريقة استعمالها .

۳ ـ عند مطالعة مجلة فن التصوير توجد بجانب بعض الصور بعض الرموز التي لا أفهمها مثل / السرعة عند ف ... فارجو توضيحها .

٤ - ارغب بشراء عدسة لتصوير الأحياء المجهرية الدقيقة مثل النمل وما شابه ، وبما ان اسعار العدسات لدى الوكيل المحلي لمنتجات « کانون » تكون باهظة التكاليف فأرجو منكم أن تذكروا إذا كان هناك أي شركة تنتج مثل هذه العدسة لكاميرات كانون » مع رجاء ذكر اسم الشركة المنتجة واسم العدسة .

عبيد ضاحي الرميثي
    ابو ظبي - ص . ب ۲۱۹
    دولة الامارات

١ - ليس هناك من مجلدات جاهزة لفن التصوير ، ويعود ذلك إلى فقدان الأعداد الأولى من المجلة نتيجة سقوط قذيقة على مكاتب المجلة عام ١٩٨٣ أتلف معظم الأعداد الأولى . والسبب الثاني أن الكثير من الأصدقاء توافد على المجلة للتزود من أعداد متاخرة وأصبح الطلب على الأعداد الأولى كثيراً ـ من العدد ١ لغاية العدد ٢٠ ـ أما الأعداد التي تلي فهي متوفرة .
    وقد نشرنا في العدد ٤٧ فهرساً عن أهم المواضيع الواردة للأعوام ٨٣ ، ٨٤ ، ٨٥ يمكن للقراء طلب تصویر فوتوكوبي ـ للمواضيع التي تهمهم كما يمكن تصوير العدد المفقود كاملا ، إلا إن ذلك مكلف إلى حد ما .

۲ - حساسية الفيلم ASA او ISO .. هي للتدليل على مدی حساسية الفيلم وسرعته . فكلما كانت حساسيته عالية يمكننا التعامل مع المواضيع شحيحة الإضاءة ويستعمل أيضاً مع المواضيع ذات الحركة الناشطة ، أي الموضوع المتحرك إنما ذلك له سيئة واحدة وهي كثرة التبرغل على صفحة الصورة التي ستاتي من استعمال أفلام ذات الحساسية العالية ، والعكس صحيح أي الأفلام ذات الحساسية المتدنية ستاتي بتبرغل ونعومة ادق .

أ ـ إذن تستعمل افلام الـ ٤٠٠ أزا للمواضيع شحيحة الإضاءة والمواضيع المتحركة .
    ب - افلام ۲۰۰ آزا تستعمل في الأغلب لكافة المواضيع .
    ج - أفلام ۱۰۰ آزا وما دون تستعمل للمواضيع الثابتة والمناظر الطبيعية والبورتريه .

٣ - السرعة : وتعني سرعة المغلاق ونرمز إليها عادة على جزء من الثانية مثال ذلك : السرعة ١/٥٠٠ أما عند ف ، فهي ترمز لوقفة العدسة اي فتحة العدسة المستعملة ونرمز إليها كالتالي ف / ٨ .
    وعندما نكتب النص فيكون المثال على ذلك السرعة ١/٥٠٠ عند ف / ۸ .
    ٤ ـ للحصول على دقة مع المواضيع المقربة ننصحك بشراء العدسة الأصلية التي تنتجها شركة الكاميرا التي لديك , فالعدسات المنتجة من قبل شركات العدسات لا تكون جودة انتاجها مثل العدسة التي تأتي من شركة الكاميرا نفسها .

⏺المقارنة بين كاميرتي
    ( Minolta ) و ( Contax )

ارجو إعطائي تفسيراً واضحاً حول كاميرا ( Contax ) وأيهما أفضل مع التفضل بالمقارنة بينها وبين كاميرا ( 9000 - Minolta ) .

رائد عبد المجيد خلف
    عمان - ص ب ۱۸۲۹۰۰
    الأردن

لقد ذكرت لنا اسم الكاميرا دون اي تحديد لأي نوع من كاميرات ء الكونتاكس ، . لذا نورد تفسيراً عاماً وهو ان كاميرات الكونتاکس » او « المينولتا » ذات الصناعة اليابانية لا فارق بينهما يذكر ، خصوصاً في كاميرات الأوتوفوكس ، المتشابهة الى حد كبير .
    وكونك حددت كاميرا ( Minolta 9000 ) ولم تحدد نوعية كاميرا الـ ( Contax ) فان المقارنة تبقى غير واقعية . علماً ان كاميرات الكونتاكس ، ذات النوعية الاحترافية ـ دون أنظمة الأتوفكس - جيدة النوعية ولها مكانتها في الأسواق العالمية .

Every question has an answer

Volumes and illustrations

1- Are there volumes for “The Art of Photography” magazine?
    If the answer is yes, please mention its prices and the method of obtaining it. If not, I hope that it will be put on the market soon so that the interested youth can keep these volumes to review the valuable information in our esteemed magazine, especially since a large number of young people lack many numbers, especially the old issues.

2- I ask you, Your Excellency, to clarify the difference between the sensitivities of different films, such as: 400-200-64, 32 aza...with please explaining the method of using them.

3- When reading the Art of Photography magazine, there are some symbols that I do not understand, such as / speed at F... so please clarify them.

4- I would like to buy a lens for photographing microorganisms such as ants and the like, and since the prices of lenses at the local agent for “Canon” products are very expensive, I ask you to mention if there is any company that produces such a lens for Canon cameras, and please mention the name of the producing company and lens name.

Obaid Dahi Al-Rumaithi
    Abu Dhabi - p. B 219
    UAE

1- There are no ready-made volumes of the art of photography, and this is due to the loss of the first issues of the magazine as a result of a shell that fell on the magazine’s offices in 1983, destroying most of the first issues. The second reason is that many friends flocked to the magazine to supply late issues, and the demand for the first issues became great - from issue 1 to issue 20 - but the issues that follow are available.
    In issue 47, we have published an index on the most important topics for the years 83, 84, and 85. Readers can request a photocopy of the topics that interest them. It is also possible to photograph the entire missing issue, but that is somewhat expensive.

2- The sensitivity of the film, ASA or ISO, is to indicate the sensitivity and speed of the film. Whenever its sensitivity is high, we can deal with subjects with poor lighting, and it is also used with subjects with active movement, i.e. a moving subject, but this has one disadvantage, which is the excessive graininess on the image page that will come from using films with high sensitivity, and vice versa, i.e. films with low sensitivity will be grainy. And finer softness.

A- So, 400 AZA films are used for poorly lit and moving subjects.
    B - 200 aza films are used mostly for all subjects.
    C - Films of 100 aza or less are used for still subjects, landscapes and portraits.

3- Speed: It means the shutter speed, and we usually denote it by a fraction of a second. For example: the speed is 1/500. As for f, it symbolizes the f-stop, i.e. the aperture of the lens used, and we denote it as follows f / 8.
    When we write the text, for example, the speed is 1/500 at f/8.
    4- To get accuracy with telephoto subjects, we advise you to buy the original lens produced by the camera company that you have. The lenses produced by lens companies are not of the same quality as the lens that comes from the camera company itself.

⏺ Compare my camera
    (Minolta) and (Contax)

Please give me a clear explanation about the (Contax) camera and which one is better, with the kind comparison between it and the (Minolta 9000) camera.

Raed Abdul Majeed Khalaf
    Amman - P.O. Box 182600
    Jordan

You mentioned to us the name of the camera without any specification of any type of Contax cameras. Therefore, we offer a general explanation, which is that Japanese-made Contax or Minolta cameras have no significant difference between them, especially in autofocus cameras, which are very similar.
    And since you selected the (Minolta 9000) camera and did not specify the quality of the (Contax) camera, the comparison remains unrealistic. Note that Contax cameras, which are of professional quality - without autofocus systems - are of good quality and have their place in the global markets.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٢ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	155.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	126369 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٣_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	2 
الحجم:	140.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	126370
يعمل...
X