• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٦٠

لكل سؤال جواب

الاختيار من بين البنيات المتوسطة

لقد اتبعت نصيحتكم بشراء كاميرا ( 9000 Minolta ) ولكن بصراحة لم أجدها متينة وحساسة جدا بوجه الصدمات . ولي رجاء ان تختاروا لي كاميرا تكون جيدة ومتينة واهم شرط هو حدة العدسة ، فانا اهوى تصوير المواضيع الدقيقة .
    وان كنت أفضلها من ذوات الحجم المتوسط حتى استطيع تكبير السلبية بحدة أيضاً . أما عن الثمن فهو غير مهم عندي .

حامد عبد الحلاف
    حفر الباطن - ۳۱۹۹۱
    ص - ب ٥٨٦
    المملكة العربية السعودية

ان الكاميرا التي اشتريتها التي صنعت للآن وحسب التقارير التقنية هي من افضل كاميرات ، الأوتوفوكس .
    اما من ناحية تحملها للصدمات ، فمعظم كاميرات اليوم تصنع من مادة بلاستيكية وقابلة الى حد كبير للعطب من جراء الصدمات المباشرة .
    الا اننا نلاحظ أن ميلك للعمل الفوتوغرافي يتطلب كاميرا احترافية بالمعنى الكامل .
    والكاميرات من هذا النوع هي الأفضل للعمل على انتاج تقني رائع . وتقدم لك ثلاث عينات منها والأفضل منها هي الأولى : ١ - Hassallblad ) ذات الصناعة السويدية وتتميز بجسم ميتن وميكانيكية عالية وبنوعية عدسات ممتازة .
    ويبقى سعرها هو الأعلى بين كاميرات الحجم المتوسط ـ قياس الفيلم ١٢٠ ملم مقياس الشريحة - ٦ × ٦ سم .
    ۲ - كاميرا ( Rolleiflex ) ـ من اهم الصناعات الألمانية الغربية خصوصاً فيما يتعلق بنوعية العدسات وميكانيكية الآلة . وقد طورت الشركة مؤخراً صناعة نماذج جديدة وهو النموذج SL ) ( SE 66 . انها كاميرا ممتازة من الحجم الوسط - قياس الفيلم ۱۲۰ ملم - ٦ × ٦ سم .
    كما أن هناك نماذج اخرى لنفس الكاميرا وهي : ( 66 SL ) و ( SL 66 E )كذلك هناك نموذج آخر رقمه ( 6006 ) .

٣ ـ النموذج الثالث هو للصناعة اليابانية . وأهمها كاميرا ( Broniea ) وكاميرا ( Mamlya ) الا أن للكاميرا الأولى اهميتها من حيث المتانة الميكانيكية ، وهي متوفرة بنموذجين ( Bronica SQ - A ) والأحدث هي ( SQ - AM )
    قياس الفيلم ١٢٠ ملم الشريحة ٦ × ٦ سم . ولهذه الكاميرات ملحقات كثيرة أساسية ، وقبل شراء أية كاميرا عليك طلب الكتيب الخاص بها وتفحصها وتجربتها عند البائع قبل اعتماد شرائها .

أما شركة كاميرات الـ ( Mamiya ) فقد انتجت سلسلة واسعة من كاميرات البنية المتوسطة للهواة وللمحترمين لذا نجد أنها تلاقي رواجاً اكثر نسبة لسعرها المعقول بالمقارنة مع الكاميرات التي ذكرناها آنفاً ،
    والجديد من شركة ماميا هي الكاميرا ( Mamiya - M 645 Super ) والجديد فيها امكانية التصوير بفيلم ۱۲۰ ملم قیاس الشريحة ٥،٤ × ٦ سم ، وبفيلم ١٣٥ ملم⏹

Every question has an answer

Choose from medium builds

I followed your advice to buy a (Minolta 9000) camera, but honestly, I did not find it very durable and sensitive to shocks. Please, choose for me a camera that is good and solid, and the most important condition is the sharpness of the lens, as I love photographing delicate subjects.
    And if I prefer them of medium size so that I can enlarge the negativity sharply as well. As for the price, it is not important to me.

Hamid Abdel Halaf
    Hafar Al-Batin - 31991
    P - B 586
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The camera that I bought, which was manufactured so far and according to technical reports, is one of the best cameras, autofocus.
    As for shock tolerance, most of today's cameras are made of plastic and are highly susceptible to damage as a result of direct shocks.
    However, we note that your penchant for photographic work requires a professional camera in the full sense.
    And cameras of this type are the best for working on a wonderful technical production. Three samples are presented to you, and the best of them is the first: 1 - Hassallblad) of Swedish manufacture and is characterized by a solid body, high mechanics, and excellent quality lenses.
    And its price remains the highest among medium format cameras. Film size is 120 mm. Slide size is 6 x 6 cm.
    2- The Rolleiflex camera is one of the most important western German industries, especially with regard to the quality of the lenses and the mechanics of the machine. The company has recently developed a new model industry, which is the SL ( ) SE 66 model. It is an excellent medium size camera - 120 mm film size - 6 x 6 cm.
    There are also other models for the same camera, which are: (66 SL) and (SL 66 E). There is also another model number (6006).

3- The third model is of Japanese industry. The most important of which are (Bronia) and (Mamlya) cameras, but the first camera is important in terms of mechanical durability, and it is available in two models (Bronica SQ - A) and the latest one is (SQ - AM).
    Film size 120 mm, slide 6 x 6 cm. These cameras have many basic accessories, and before purchasing any camera, you must request its manual and check and test it with the seller before approving its purchase.

As for the (Mamiya) camera company, it has produced a wide range of medium-format cameras for amateurs and respectable people, so we find that they are more popular due to their reasonable price compared to the cameras we mentioned above.
    What is new from Mamiya is the camera (Mamiya - M 645 Super), which has the ability to shoot with 120 mm film, the size of the slide is 5.4 x 6 cm, and with 135 mm film⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٨-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٥_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	110.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	125752 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٨-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	111.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	125753
يعمل...
X