• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• اللقطات بعدسة مايك كراولي.."وجوه جميلة - غزال أبيض" White Deer

Life in the Northwoods

“Beautiful Faces – White Deer” Photos by Mike Crowley
    Thank you to everyone again, for all of your condolences and the wonderful comments about how Mike’s photos had touched so many lives. We know he will be remembered.
    I said that I would continue to share Mike’s photos, and I think it fitting that I continue with the beautiful faces series, and some of the many beautiful captures he had of his beloved white deer. There was a period of time when we were fortunate to see small groups of them together, so this set will be photos where he was able to capture more than one beautiful face at a time. He was so excited every time he was able to take these photos.
    Copyright 2022, Life in the Northwoods
    "وجوه جميلة - غزال أبيض" الصور بواسطة مايك كراولي
    شكرًا للجميع مرة أخرى، على تعازيكم والتعليقات الرائعة حول كيف لمست صور مايك الكثير من الأرواح. نحن نعلم أنه سيتم تذكره.
    قولت اني هفضل اشارك صور مايك واعتقد انه من المناسب اني اكمل في مسلسل الوجوه الجميلة وبعض اللقطات الجميلة اللي كان عنده لغزالته البيضاء المحبوبة. كان في فترة كنا محظوظين اننا نشوف مجموعات صغيرة منهم مع بعض فالتكون هذه المجموعة صور قدر يصور فيها اكتر من وجه جميل في المرة الواحدة. كان متحمسًا جدًا في كل مرة تمكن فيها من التقاط هذه الصور.
    حقوق الطبع والنشر 2022، الحياة في نورث وودز

يعمل...
X