Fareed Zaffour

19 يونيو 2022 ·

Leah Horstman

16 يونيو 2022 ·
I don't think I have ever been so happy with so many images from a single trip. I'm not sure how my fellow photographer friends feel, but I know that I tend to shoot better when I'm alone. I think having less pressure to follow someone else's agenda, the ability to stay in one spot for hours on end... or the ability to take one look and walk away.
This one was taken at sunrise. The rays and ocean mist were such a delight. But then, this young man appeared from the trees and wandered down the cliff. He stood perfectly, peacefully...and took in the same view. His solitude added the perfect touch to this scene, a moment frozen in time.
لا أعتقد أنني كنت سعيداً بهذا القدر من الصور من رحلة واحدة. لست متأكدًا من شعور زملائي المصورين، لكنني أعرف أنني أميل إلى التصوير بشكل أفضل عندما أكون بمفردي. أعتقد أن وجود ضغط أقل لاتباع أجندة شخص آخر، القدرة على البقاء في مكان واحد لساعات على النهاية... أو القدرة على إلقاء نظرة واحدة والمشي بعيدا.
تم التقاط هذه عند شروق الشمس. الأشعة وضباب المحيط كانت مثل هذه البهجة. ولكن بعد ذلك، ظهر هذا الشاب من بين الأشجار وتجول أسفل الهاوية. وقف بشكل مثالي، بسلام... وأخذت نفس المنظر. أضافت عزلته اللمسة المثالية لهذا المشهد، لحظة تجمدت في الوقت المناسب.
·
إخفاء الترجمة
·