• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٦

لكل سؤال جواب

معدات التصوير عن قرب

١ ـ ما هي العدسات التي يمكن ان التقط بها صوراً . قريبة للأزهار ، مع العلم أنني لا أملك سوى عدسة ٤٥ ملم ، مع كاميرا ( Minolta - XG1 ) .
    ۲ - أرجو ذكر بعض انواع العدسات المفيدة والتي يمكن تركيبها على كاميرتي .
    ٣ - ما هي مجموعة ( LED ) ونظام ( TTL ) .
    ٤ ـ هل هناك كتب متخصصة بتصوير الأطفال .
    ه ـ ما هو عنوان وكيل ( Minolta ) في سوريا ولبنان .
    اخيرا ارجو التوضيح حول الفائدة من الاشتراك في نادي الهواة .

يوسف توفيق قاورما
    حماة - سوريا .

١ - سبق واجبنا عن هذا السؤال ، ونرجو مراجعة الاجابة في الرد على الصديق خالد خضر .
    كما عليك مراجعة العدد « رقم ٥٥ » وفيه موضوع موسع حول معدات التصوير عن قرب ولمزيد من المعلومات والثقافة في هذا الاطار عليك بالعودة الى العدد - رقم ١١ . وتحديداً موضوع تقنية ، التصوير عن قرب . : ص : ٤٦ - ٤٩ .
    - العدد رقم ۱۲ :
    الأزهار لقطات قريبة ومميزة . ص : ۳۸ - ٤١ .
    - العدد رقم ١٣ :
    الحشرات الصغيرة في اطار التصوير عن قرب ص : ٤٠ – ٤٣
    - العدد رقم ٣٥ :
    تصوير الأزهار وقفة أخرى لمزيد من الاتقان ،
    ص : ٤٢ - ٤٥
    ٢ - جميع العدسات مفيدة انما يتطلب الأمر معرفة ماذا نريد أن نصور والي ماذا نطمح لنحدد بعدها المعدات اللازمة والمفيدة أما المعدات الضرورية لأي هاو فهي عدسة واسعة الزاوية ٢٨ ملم وعدسة عادية ، نورمال » كالتي تمتلكها عدسة تيلي ١٣٥ ملم .
    ۳ - مجموعة ( LED ) تعنى مجموعة اشارات ضوئية موجودة على الكاميرا او داخل شاشة المشاهدة تحذر أو تسمح بالوظائف المحددة لها ، وهذه الاشارات تكاثرت مع الكاميرات الحديثة .
    نظام ( TTL ) وهو نظام مقياس للضوء على المشهد تقيسه الكاميرا عبر العدسة آلياً أو اوتوماتيكياً حسب نوع الكاميرا .
    ٤ - الأسواق العربية فقيرة بهذه الكتب الاختصاصية ، انما ستجد طلبك من المكتبات الأجنبية في الخارج .
    ه ـ لا وكيل لمينولتا في سوريا أما في لبنان فهو شارع الحمراء ستديو يونيفرسال .

ان الاشتراك في نادي الهواة هو إفادة معنوية للهواة لنشر اعمالهم ودفع هذه الهواية الى الطريق الصحيح ، فليس هناك من مجلة في العالم العربي تنشر صوراً للهواة ، مما يجعل انتاجهم في ركود تام . كما أن النشر هو وسيلة ثقافية يطلع خلالها الهواة على نتائج بعضهم البعض⏹

⏺اختيار كاميرا . . .

لقد احترت في أمري ، بشأن شراء كاميرا عاكسة فهل اختاركاميرا Zenit ) ( - 12x أو 11 Zenit ) وهما متوفرتان بكثرة في سوريا وباسعار مناسبة : حوالي ۱۷۰۰ ل .س للأولى و ١٥٧٥ ل س للثانية ، أم أختار كاميرا يابانية الصنع على اختلاف المسميات الا أن ثمنها بحدود ٤٠٠٠ ل . س ومشكلتي أنني لا أعرف بالتحديد ما الذي يحددجودة ونوعية الكاميرا عداسرعة المغلاق وفتحة العدسة وما أطلبه تحديداً اعطائي فكرة عن كيفية تحديد نوعية الكاميرا ؟ راجيا افادتي عن الكاميرا التي تناسبني علماً أنها أول مرة أقتني كاميرا عاكسة وقد قيل لي أن اليابانية أفضل بكثير .

علي حسن
    دمشق - ص - ب ١٣٠٨٦ سوريا

الأمر أمامك واضح إلا وهو الميزانية المخصصة لشراء إمكانياتك لا تسمح بشراء كاميرا يابانية الصنع فليس أمامك سوى كاميرا عاكسة ، فاذا كانت اقتناك احدى الكاميرتين الزينيت .
    اما اختيار كاميرا يابانية فهو الاختيار الأصح والأفضل ، من الناحية الميكانيكية وحساسية العدسات والمعدات واللوازم الاضافية ، وهذه ميزة اليابانيين اضف أن هذه الكاميرات تتوافر لها إمكانية التصليح وتوافر القطع لها . وهذا ما تفتقده كاميرات الزينيت .

اذن اختیار كاميرا عاكسة عادية الوظائف ـ دون وظائف مبرمجة - هو اختيار بمكانه ، فكثرة البرمجة وأجهزة الكمبيوتر في الكاميرات تجعلها عرضة للاعطال بنسبة أكثر من الكاميرات ذات التعريضات العادية .
    الناحية الأهم هنا هي كما ذكرنا حساسية العدسات المتميزة بدقتها عند اليابانيين .

⏺تصوير الزهور عن قرب
    ١ ـ أملك كاميرا ( Yashica F7 ) مع عدسة ٤٢ × ٧٥ ملم ولكنني لا أستطيع أن أصور الأشياء القريبة كالزهور والنباتات الصغيرة ، فهل هناك عدسة تركب على نفس الكاميرا لتقوم بالمهمة
    المطلوبة واذا لم تكن هناك عدسة ما هي الكاميرا المناسبة لهذه الأعمال وما هو سعرها .
    ۲ - كم سعر المرشحات وهل هي متوفرة في الأسواق السعودية .

خالد علي خضر الفرحة
    ارامكو ص سب ۳۳۳۰ المملكة العربية السعودية .

١ ـ اذا كنت عازما على خوض هذا المجال فلا بد لك من شراء تجهیزات خاصة بمجال التصوير عن قرب وهي :
    ا ـ مرشحات تصوير عن قرب . تركب على العدسة .
    ب - وصلات لولبية تركب ما بين العدسة وجسم الكاميرا .
    ج - عدسة ماكرو .
    فاذا كانت امكانياتك تسمح بشراء تجهيزة تصوير عن قرب عليك اختيار عدسة ماكرو ٥٠ ملم او ۱۰۰
    ملم وستخوض مجالا رائعا ًفي التصوير الفوتوغرافي .
    ۲ – لا يمكننا اعطاء أية أسعار للمرشحات خصوصا اننا لا نعرف نوعيتها أو عددها او مجالها . الا انني أكيد من توفر المرشحات في المملكة⏹

Every question has an answer

Close-up photography equipment

1- What are the lenses that you can take pictures with? Close to the flowers, knowing that I only have a 45mm lens with a camera (Minolta - XG1).
    2- Please mention some types of useful lenses that can be installed on my camera.
    3- What is the (LED) group and (TTL) system.
    4- Are there books specialized in photographing children?
    E- What is the address of Minolta's agent in Syria and Lebanon?
    Finally, I would like to clarify the benefit of subscribing to the amateur club.

Youssef Tawfiq Qawarma
    Hama - Syria.

1- We have already done our duty on this question, and we hope to review the answer in response to the friend Khaled Khadr.
    You should also review the issue “No. 55”, in which there is an extensive topic on close-up photography equipment. For more information and education in this context, you should refer to the issue - No. 11. Specifically, the topic of technology, close-up photography. : p.: 46-49.
    - Issue No. 12:
    Flowers close-up shots. Pg: 38-41.
    Issue No. 13:
    Small insects in close-up, pp.: 40-43
    - Issue No. 35:
    Floral photography another pause for more subtlety,
    Pg: 42-45
    2- All lenses are useful, but it requires knowing what we want to photograph and what we aspire to, in order to determine the necessary and useful equipment after that. As for the necessary equipment for any amateur, it is a wide-angle lens of 28 mm and a normal lens, “Normal” like the one that the Tele lens 135 mm has.
    3- A group (LED) means a group of light signals present on the camera or inside the viewing screen that warns or allows the functions specified for it, and these signals multiplied with modern cameras.
    (TTL) system, which is a metering system for the light on the scene, which the camera measures through the lens automatically or automatically, depending on the type of camera.
    4- The Arab markets are poor in these specialized books, but you will find your order from foreign bookstores abroad.
    E - There is no agent for Minolta in Syria, but in Lebanon it is Al-Hamra Street, Universal Studio.

Subscribing to the Amateur Club is a moral benefit for amateurs to spread their work and push this hobby to the right path. There is no magazine in the Arab world that publishes pictures of amateurs, which makes their production in complete stagnation. Publishing is also a cultural medium in which amateurs share each other's results⏹

⏺Choose a camera. . .

I was confused about buying a reflex camera. Should I choose a Zenit camera (12x or Zenit 11), which are abundant in Syria and at reasonable prices: about 1,700 SP for the first and 1,575 SP for the second, or should I choose a Japanese-made camera with different names, except that Its price is around 4000 L.L. Q And my problem is that I do not know exactly what determines the quality of the camera except the shutter speed and the lens aperture. What I specifically ask is to give me an idea of ​​how to determine the quality of the camera? Please advise me about the camera that suits me, given that it is the first time that I own a reflex camera, and I was told that the Japanese one is much better.

Ali Hassan
    Damascus - P.O. Box 13086, Syria

The matter in front of you is clear, except that the budget allocated for the purchase of your capabilities does not allow the purchase of a Japanese-made camera, as you have only a reflex camera in front of you, so if your acquisition is one of the two Zenit cameras.
    As for choosing a Japanese camera, it is the correct and best choice, from a mechanical point of view, the sensitivity of the lenses, the additional equipment and supplies, and this is the advantage of the Japanese. Add that these cameras have the possibility of repair and the availability of parts for them. This is what Zenit cameras lack.

So, choosing a reflex camera with normal functions - without programmed functions - is an appropriate choice, because the abundance of programming and computers in cameras makes them more vulnerable to malfunctions than cameras with regular exposures.
    The most important aspect here is, as we mentioned, the sensitivity of the lenses, which are distinguished by their accuracy in the Japanese.

⏺ photographing flowers close up
    1- I own a Yashica F7 camera with a 42 x 75mm lens, but I cannot photograph close-up objects such as flowers and small plants. Is there a lens installed on the same camera to do the job?
    If there is no lens, what is the appropriate camera for this work and what is its price.
    2- How much are the filters and are they available in the Saudi market?

Khaled Ali Khodr joy
    Aramco PO Box 3330 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

1- If you are determined to go into this field, you must purchase special equipment in the field of close-up photography, which are:
    A - Close-up filters. Mount on the lens.
    b - Spiral connections installed between the lens and the camera body.
    C - Macro lens.
    If your capabilities allow you to purchase a close-up photographic equipment, you should choose a 50mm or 100mm macro lens
    mm and you will go through a wonderful field in photography.
    2- We cannot give any prices for filters, especially since we do not know their quality, number or scope. However, I am sure of the availability of filters in the Kingdom ⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٢-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٣٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	20 
الحجم:	118.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122891 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٢-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٣٩_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	134.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122892
يعمل...
X