تجربة ناجحة بمتناول هواة السلايد من د / محمود الهوبي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية_ع٥٠

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• تجربة ناجحة بمتناول هواة السلايد من د / محمود الهوبي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية_ع٥٠

تجربة ناجحة بمتناول هواة السلايد من د / محمود الهوبي

لقد لاحظت اثناء اجازتي السابقة والتي قضيتها في مدينة حمص - بسوريا . وجود عدة مختبرات تتعامل مع أفلام النيجاتيف ، الملونة Print ) ( Color . ولكن لا يوجد مختبر واحد يقوم بتحميض أفلام البوزيتسيف ( Slide ) وقد سألت بعض المهتمين بالمدينة فأفادوا بان هذه المختبرات غير موجودة في سوريا وسألت بعض الأخوة في الأردن فعلمت أيضاً أنها غير متوافرة ، ولكني بطبيعة الحال لا اجزم بصحة ذلك الا في مدينة حمص فإنني أعلم بصورة مؤكدة ان تلك المختبرات غير متوافرة بها .

ما معنى هذا ؟
    هل أفلام السلايد ليس لها من رواد او مهتمين .. ؟
    حتما يوجد هناك اهتمام ، خصوصاً في المجالات العلمية والجامعات والمعاهد وخلافه وبذلك نستطيع الاستنتاج بأن هؤلاء المهتمين يجدون صعوبة في تحميض أفلام السلايد خصوصاً سكان المدن البعيدة عن العاصمة .

لذا وجدت من واجبي ان اطلع الأخوة المهتمين على طريقة قد تساهم في حل هذه المشكلة عن طريق الإستعانة بالمختبرات التي تتعامل مع أفلام الطبع الملون بطريقة ( C41 ) وهذه المختبرات موجودة تقريباً في كل المدن العربية وقد شجعتني على اطلاعكم على هذه الطريقة التي قد تكون معروفة من بعض المهتمين ولكن بالتأكيد ليس كل المصورين ، انني قمت بتجربة شخصية وصورت فیلم سلاید واخذته لأحد المعامل وطلبت منه تحميض الفيلم بطريقة ( C41 ) فاعتذر مقيداً أنه لا يمكن عمل ذلك فاصريت على تحميض الفيلم وعلى مسؤوليتي الخاصة فوافق وقد دهش مدير المختبر لدي تحميض فيلم السلايد حيث أي بوزتيف وليس نيكاتيف وهذه بات الفيلم إيجابياً وليس سلبياً اكدت لي ان الطريقة التي سوف اتعرض لها غير معروفة لغالبية عمال المختبرات والمصورين في عالمنا العربي .

اذا اخذنا مدينتي حمص السورية وبيشة السعودية كمقياس .
    الطريقة تتلخص ببساطة كالتالي :
    ا - نقوم بتصوير ما نريده على فیلم نيجاتيف ويصار الى تحميضه بالطريقة العادية اي ( C41 ) .
    ۲ - نقوم بنقل هذه الصور على فیلم سلاید E6 وبواسطة جهاز نقل ( copying ) .
    ٣ - نقوم بتحميض فيلم السلايد بطريقة ( C41 ) فتحصل على صور بوزيتيف .
    قد تكون الألوان التي نحصل عليها ليست بجودة الألوان الأصلية لأفلام السلايد ولكنها نتيجة مرضية باعتقادي وتحل بعض مشاكل المهتمين وبطريقة سريعة دون مجهود يذكر في البحث عن مختبرات خاصة للسلايد أو ارسال الأفلام للخارج .
    بطبيعة الحال اثناء عملية النقل قد يحتاج الأمر الى زيادة في التعريض الضوئي أو العكس ويفضل دائما استعمال ضوء الشمس الساطع كمصدر للضوء ، او فلاش اليكتروني متصل بسلك مع كاميرا تعمل بنظام ( TTL ) . وأنا شخصياً استخدم كاميرا اوليمبوس ( OM- 2M ) .
    هذا وعند استخدام فیلم سلايد من البداية بدلا من النيجاتيف وتحميضه بطريقة ( C41 ) ثم نقله على فيلم سلايد آخر وتحميضه ايضاً بطريقة ( C41 ) تكون النتائج افضل من استخدام فيلم نيجاتيف . حيث التباين يكون اكبر والألوان أفضل .
    ملاحظة :
    بما أن افلام السلايد مرتفعة الثمن يفضل شراء روول طول ١٠٠ قدم مع جهاز تعبئة للأفلام وكاسيتات أفلام فارغة يمكن الحصول عليها من المختبرات المحلية :
    ارجو ان تكون هذه الطريقة بداية لإهتمام اكبر ونحو تطويرها للوصول الى نتائج افضل⏹

د محمود محمد الهوبي بيشة ـ ص . ب ۳۱۹
    مستشفى بيشة العام
    المملكة العربية السعودية .

A successful experiment within the reach of slide enthusiasts from Dr. Mahmoud Al-Houbi

I noticed during my previous vacation, which I spent in the city of Homs - in Syria. There are several laboratories that deal with color negative films, but there is not a single laboratory that develops slide films. I asked some of those interested in the city, and they said that these laboratories do not exist in Syria. I asked some of the brothers in Jordan, and I also learned that they are not available. But, of course, I am not certain of the validity of this except in the city of Homs, as I know with certainty that these laboratories are not available there.

What is the meaning of this ?
    Do slide films have no pioneers or interested people?
    Inevitably, there is interest, especially in scientific fields, universities, institutes, etc. Thus, we can conclude that those interested find it difficult to develop slide films, especially residents of cities far from the capital.

Therefore, I found it my duty to inform the interested brothers of a method that might contribute to solving this problem by seeking the help of laboratories that deal with color printing films using the (C41) method. Some people are interested, but certainly not all photographers. I made a personal experience and photographed a slide film and took it to one of the laboratories and asked him to develop the film using the (C41) method. He apologized with restraint that this could not be done, so I insisted on developing the film on my own responsibility, so he agreed. That is, Positive, not Negative, and this film has become positive, not negative. It confirmed to me that the method to which I will be exposed is unknown to the majority of laboratory workers and photographers in our Arab world.

If we take the Syrian cities of Homs and Saudi Arabia's Bisha as a measure.
    The method is simply as follows:
    A - We shoot what we want on a negative film, and it is developed in the normal way, i.e. (C41).
    2- We transfer these images on slide film E6 using a copying device.
    3- We develop the slide film using (C41) method, so you get positive images.
    The colors that we get may not be as good as the original colors of the slide films, but it is a satisfactory result, in my opinion, and solves some of the problems of those interested in a quick way, without much effort in searching for special laboratories for the slides or sending the films abroad.
    Of course, during the transfer process, it may be necessary to increase the exposure or vice versa, and it is always preferable to use bright sunlight as a light source, or an electronic flash connected to a wire with a camera that works with the (TTL) system. Personally, I use an Olympus camera (OM-2M).
    This is when using a slide film from the beginning instead of negatives and developing it using the (C41) method, then transferring it to another slide film and developing it also using the (C41) method, the results are better than using a negative film. Where the contrast is greater and the colors are better.
    note :
    Since slide films are very expensive, it is preferable to buy a 100-foot roll with a packing device for films and empty film cassettes that can be obtained from local laboratories:
    I hope that this method will be the beginning of greater interest and towards developing it to reach better results⏹

Dr. Mahmoud Muhammad Al-Houbi Bisha - p. B 319
    Bisha General Hospital
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	18 
الحجم:	113.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	116388 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	120.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	116389
يعمل...
X