لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمة مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٠

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمة مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٠

كلمة العدد

تقدير للهواة

في هذا العدد كانت لنا وقفة مع محترفي الفن الفوتوغرافي عبر اختيار ثلاثة من المجلين للعام ١٩٨٦ ، والسؤال الذي سيطرحه الهواة ... وبالأحرى قد طرح في العديد من الرسائل هو عبارة عن مقترحات تهدف الى تشجيع هواة التصوير ممن هم بحاجة ماسة لهذا التقدير في عملية دفع مستمر لهم ...
    لذا عمدنا الى تخصيص جوائز تقديرية خاصة بالهواة تمنح سنوياً وذلك عبر باب التحقيقات الخاصة « حديث الكاميرا » وباب « لوحة الشهر » .
    « حديث الكاميرا » والذي هو مخصص لتحقيق ما يبرز جمال الطبيعة أو المدن العربية ضمن تحقيق مترابط تمتاز صوره بالجمالية والإحساس الفني ستخصص له ثلاث جوائز .
    وباب « لوحة الشهر » ، وهو أيضاً من مقترحات القراء ستُنشر فيه أجمل لقطة او مشهد طبيعي او عمل فني او تقني . كذلك ستخصص له ثلاث جوائز .
    على امل ان نوفق في توجيه قرائنا نحو ما يفيد ويغني طبيعة بلادنا عبر الصورة⏹
    رئيس التحرير

⏺فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي
    صورة ... وقفص

صورة ساكنة يحاصرها إطار
    مذهب ...
    قفص جميل تحاصره شباك معدنية بلون الذهب أيضاً ...
    داخل إطار الصورة ، حبيبتي ترنو
    بعيداً وتحلم بما هو أعمق وأبعد .
    وداخل شباك القفص ، كناري يصدح بأحلى الأنغام .. وفي نغماته بعض
    عتاب .
    سجنان جميلان حضاریان !
    سجن يحتكر لحظة جميلة من لحظات الحياة في مكان ما ، وفي زمان ما ، تشيخ صاحبة الصورة ويشيخ مقتنيها ، وتبقى اللحظة أسيرة السجن الذهبي بفضل التقنية الحضارية المنضوية تحت لواء مفاهيم « التصوير » ، ما لم تدخل ظروف « حضارية » أخرى تدمرها وتدمرنا .
    والسجن الآخر أقل حضارية أقل سكوناً .. يحكم من فيه حكماً مؤبداً لا أحكام مخففة فيه ، ولا إفراج بحسن السلوك ، على العكس كلما أبدع النزيل كلما جرى التمسك باستمرار سجنه .

حالتان قفزتا إلى واجهة إهتمامي وانا أنقل النظر بين شرفة منزلي ، حيث يعلق قفص كناري منذ زمن نسيته ، وبين منضدة أمامي حيث تنتصب صورة أذكر بالساعة وبالدقيقة تاريخ امتلاكها وتاريخ سجنها في إطار ما وتاريخ نقلها من مكان إلى آخر ومن حقيبة إلى أخرى قبل وصولها إلى هذه المنضدة .
    حالتان أراهما أمامي ، دون أن اتطرق الى هذه المقارنة ، لأكتشف حقيقة جديدة تدمر السعادة التي كنت أعيشها مع هذه وذاك .

استيقظ صباحاً على « غناء » عصفوري ، وأشعر بشحنة مضاعفة من السعادة التي تنقلني الى احضان طبيعة كدت أنساها فاسرح ، بعيداً ، لتسقط عيني على الصورة فنرحل معا ( أنا وصاحبة الصورة ) في نزهة بأحضان الطبيعة دون جهد ودون عناء .

كنت أظن أننا سعداء نحن الثلاثة ،
    عصفوري يفرح لفرحي ولتطييبي لغنائه وللحبيبات التي أرميها له بين حين وآخر ، وحبيبتي يسعدها أن تكون معي ولو في هذه اللحظة الساكنة ، تكون في بالي وتحت نظري ، دون أن يسرقني شيء آخر أو شخص آخر منها .
    كنت أظن ذلك حتى جاء اليوم الذي وقعت فيه تحت ظروف هذه المقارنة الصعبة .

هذا الذهب .. ذهب الاطار وذهب الأسلاك صار سجنا بنظري ، فلماذا لا يكون الغناء أنيناً فهمته من منطلق أنانيتي غناءاً ، ونظرة حبيبتي عتباً واسترحاماً .
    متى كان السجن مقراً مريحاً لنازله ، ومتى كان السجان املا وفرحاً لسجينه .
    عصفوري يريدني أن الحقه الى الطبيعة ، فأسمعه هناك يشدو ويغني ولا يئن أو يعاتب .
    وحبيبتي تريدني معها دما وروحا الى جانب دم وروح ، لا سجنا ولا ذكرى ، تريدني أن أتألم للفراق ولا اسكنه بهذه اللقطة الساكنة ، تريدني أن أضيق بالبعد فاسعى للقياها ، دون الاكتفاء بصورتها .
    معادلة جديدة دفعتني الى ما هو غير متوقع .
    فتحت باب قفصي ... وأطلقت حبيبتي من اطارها ، وطرت أنا الى حيث تسكن صاحبة الصورة أدعوها لاقرب بستان و اشترط عدم اصطحاب الكاميرا معنا ، ولو أزعج ذلك زملائي في « فن التصوير » !⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	CamScanner ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٣٧_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	77.3 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	115852 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	CamScanner ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٣٨_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	114.8 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	115854 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤١_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	130.0 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	115856 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٢.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	126.7 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	115853 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٤_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	142.7 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	115855

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٤ (1).jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	189.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	115858

number word

Amateur appreciation

In this issue, we had a pause with the professionals of photographic art by selecting three of the two magazines for the year 1986, and the question that amateurs will ask... Rather, it has been raised in many letters is proposals aimed at encouraging photography amateurs who are in dire need of this appreciation in the process of pushing continuing them...
    Therefore, we decided to allocate appreciation awards for amateurs, which are granted annually, through the Special Investigations section “Camera Talk” and the “Painting of the Month” section.
    "Camera Talk", which is dedicated to achieving what highlights the beauty of nature or Arab cities within a coherent investigation whose images are characterized by aesthetics and artistic sense. Three prizes will be allocated for it.
    And the “Painting of the Month” section, which is also one of the readers’ suggestions, in which the most beautiful shot, natural scene, or artistic or technical work will be published. Three prizes will also be given to him.
    We hope that we will be successful in directing our readers towards what benefits and enriches the nature of our country through the picture ⏹
    editor

⏺ Flash.. Presented by Malik Halawi
    Image...and a cage

A still image surrounded by a frame
    doctrine ...
    A beautiful cage surrounded by metal nets in gold color as well...
    Inside the picture frame, my beloved Tarno
    Far away and dreaming of what is deeper and farther.
    And inside the window of the cage, a canary sings the sweetest melodies
    reproach
    Two beautiful civilized prisons!
    A prison that monopolizes a beautiful moment of life in a place, and at a certain time, the owner of the photo ages and its possessor ages, and the moment remains captive to the golden prison thanks to the civilized technology under the banner of the concepts of “photography”, unless other “civilized” conditions enter that destroy it and us.
    The other prison is less civilized and less peaceful. Those in it are sentenced to life imprisonment, with no lenient sentences, and no release for good behaviour.

Two cases jumped to the forefront of my interest as I shifted my gaze between the balcony of my house, where a canary cage hangs long ago that I had forgotten, and between the table in front of me where a picture stands. The table.
    Two cases I see in front of me, without touching on this comparison, to discover a new fact that destroys the happiness I was living with this and that.

I wake up in the morning to the “singing” of my bird, and I feel a double charge of happiness that takes me to the bosom of a nature that I have almost forgotten.

I thought the three of us were happy,
    My bird rejoices because of my happiness and the sweetness of my singing and the sweethearts that I throw to him from time to time, and my beloved is happy to be with me, even in this quiet moment, in my mind and under my gaze, without anything else or another person robbing me of her.
    I thought so until the day came when I fell under the circumstances of this difficult comparison.

This gold, the gold of the frame and the gold of the wires, has become a prison in my view, so why is the singing not groaning?
    When is the prison a comfortable place for its prisoner, and when is the jailer a hope and joy for his prisoner?
    My bird wants me to follow it to nature, so that I can hear it sing and sing there, without moaning or admonishing.
    And my sweetheart wants me with her blood and soul along with blood and soul, not a prison or a memory, she wants me to ache for separation and not dwell in it with this static snapshot, she wants me to be distressed by the distance, so I seek to meet her, without being satisfied with her image.
    A new equation pushed me to the unexpected.
    I opened the door of my cage... and released my girlfriend from her frame, and I flew to where the owner of the picture lives. I invite her to the nearest garden and stipulate that I not take the camera with us, even if that disturbs my colleagues in the "art of photography"!⏹

تعليق

يعمل...
    X