X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه .. مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤٣

كلمة العدد
    الاهتمام المتزايد بالتصوير الفوتوغرافي محليا بدا يجذب إليه الكثير عدا المصورين - من هواة ومحترفين - وهذا الأمر الذي يسعدنا كثيراً ، يدعونا إلى وقفة صغيرة لا بد من الإشارة إليها حتى لا تتحول الرياح بعكس ما تشتهيه السفن .
    يسعدنا جداً أن تبدأ الوسائل الإعلامية باعطاء فن التصوير الإهتمام المطلوب ، حيث التحقيقات والريبورتاجات بدأت « تغزو » المجلات والصحف والإذاعات والتلفزيونات لتقديم التصوير الضوئي كفن شعبي آخذ بالتنامي .. لكن أحياناً يأتي سوء إختيار المادة التي يشملها التحقيق ، أو حتى سوء إختيار المحاور - في الريبورتاج - ليشوه الحقائق ، او على الأقل يعكرها بينما المطلوب في هذه المرحلة - باعتبارها مرحلة البداية - أن تكون المعلومات بغاية النقاء وبعيدة عن تكريس اخطاء يصعب بعد ذلك حذفها من رؤوس الناس .
    إذن المساهمات ضرورية ومشكورة ، لكن العودة إلى اصحاب الاختصاص في التأكد من صحة المعلومة ، أكثر إلحاحاً وإلا فالانتظار وعدم خوض الموضوع يبقى الأسلم والأقل خطورة⏹
    رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه : مالك حلاوي
    شحنة ضوئية لهذه الصفحة

هذه الصفحة دون الصفحات الثمانين ـ أو اكثر ـ لهذه المجلة أرى من زاويتي رغبة جامحة باحتلالها احياناً وبالإنقلاب عليها أحيانا أخرى لتحويلها عن مسارها ، أو بالأحرى عن مسار المجلة عموماً .
    دروس ، تقنيات وآلات وكلمات معقدة ـ تباور و تدرجات لونية وتقنيع وما شابه ـ دون اي كلام عن حور العين والشكل الحسن .
    دون كلام من القلب إلى القلب أقول ذلك بالرغم من المحبة التي إكتسبتها لفن التصوير كمجلة وكفن لا يقل أهمية عن باقي الفنون المتعددة ، والتي أشعرني متحيزاً لها ومنساقاً نحوها .
    أقول ذلك لأنني بدأت أرى من الزملاء والأساتذة الذين يتناوبون على الاطلالة بفلاشاتهم عبر هذه الصفحة رغبة في زيادة صفحة أخرى من صفحات الإفادة والتعليم ، بينما أعارضهم هذا الرأي وأحبها صفحة إستراحة وإطلالة من زاوية القلب بدل العقل .
    أحبها فلاشأ يبهر العين دون أن يؤذيها .
    يبهر العين حسنا وجمالا ، ولا يرهقها ويزيد في تجويفها ـ هذا التجويف الذي اعانيه ولا احب تعميمه ـ إذ تكفي الهواة والمحترفين هذه الصفحات المفيدة المكدسة ، وهؤلاء من حقهم التمتع باستراحة ناعمة دون غياب « النفس الفوتوغرافي عنها ، وهذا , النفس » يمكن أن يكون صورة جميلة تُلتقط بالأحرف عبر قلم مصور - فنان يرسم بقلبه صورة لحبيبته - ربما ـ أو لوحة لحكاية حب ، أو ربما لقطة مرحة لمشهد تطغى فيه المتعة والتسلية على كل ما عداهما .
    هذا الكلام غير خاضع لظروف إدارية ، وهو بعيد كل البعد عن صفتي المهنية بالمجلة قد يتوافق أو يتعارض مع رأي زملائي الآخرين على إختلاف مواقعهم ، من المشرف العام إلى أحدث الإداريين مروراً برئيس التحرير وعموم الزملاء المصورين . ولهم كل الحق في تقبل الراي أو رفضه لكن أجد من حقي طرحه على الصفحة المعنية بالقضية دون سابق ترصد او تصمیم .
    فالعملية غير مخطط لها ، والأطراف المشاركون بها لا يتعدون الثلاثة . قلمي وقلبي وورقة من ممتلكات المجلة .
    ونحن جاهزون للمحاسبة إذا كنا قد اخطانا توقيت العملية أو مجرد التفكير بها .
    اما في حال النجاح ، فالصفحة هذه ربما تصبح مفتوحة لكل الزملاء والأصدقاء ممن يمكنهم السير في ركب الأسلوب الفوتوغرافي الجديد ، الذي يعتمد على نفس العناصر الثلاثة المذكورة للوصول إلى صورة جديدة تنضم إلى باقي الصور على صفحات هذه المجلة .
    صورة يتم إلتقاطها بالقلم وتطبع على ورق عادي لا يتأثر بالضوء . ويجري التحضير المسبق لها بالقلب لا بالعقل والأرقام⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٠_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	109.3 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	108785 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٣_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	120.3 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	108782 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٤_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	128.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	108784 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٥_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	128.6 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	108783 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٦.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	47.4 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	108781

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٦-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٦ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	88.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	108788

number word
    The growing interest in photography locally seemed to attract many other than photographers - both amateurs and professionals - and this matter which makes us very happy, calls us to a small pause that must be mentioned so that the wind does not turn against what the ships desire.
    We are very pleased that the media has begun to give the art of photography the required attention, as investigations and reports have begun to “invade” magazines, newspapers, radio and televisions to present photography as a growing popular art. - To distort the facts, or at least disturb them, while what is required at this stage - as the beginning stage - is that the information be extremely pure and far from perpetuating errors that are then difficult to delete from people's heads.
    So the contributions are necessary and appreciated, but returning to those who specialize in verifying the validity of the information is more urgent, otherwise waiting and not delving into the issue remains the safest and least dangerous ⏹
    editor

Flash presented by: Malik Halawi
    Photocharge for this page

This page is less than the eighty pages - or more - of this magazine. From my point of view, I see an overwhelming desire to occupy it sometimes and to turn against it at other times to divert it from its course, or rather from the course of the magazine in general.
    Lessons, techniques, machines, and complex words - juxtaposition, color gradations, disguise, and the like - without any talk about beautiful eyes and beautiful shapes.
    Without speaking from the heart to the heart, I say that despite the love I acquired for the art of photography as a magazine and a shroud that is no less important than the rest of the various arts, to which I feel biased and drawn towards.
    I say this because I have begun to see from colleagues and professors who take turns looking at this page with their flashcards, a desire to add another page from the benefit and education pages, while I oppose them to this opinion and I love it as a resting page and a view from the angle of the heart instead of the mind.

I love her so it dazzles the eye without hurting her.
    It dazzles the eye with goodness and beauty, and does not exhaust it and increase its cavity - this cavity that I suffer from and I do not like to generalize it - as amateurs and professionals are sufficient for these useful stacked pages, and those who have the right to enjoy a soft rest without the absence of “the photographic breath from it, and this, the breath” can be a beautiful picture Captured in letters through the pen of a photographer - an artist who draws with his heart a picture of his beloved - perhaps - or a painting of a love story, or perhaps a funny snapshot of a scene in which fun and entertainment dominate everything else.
    This talk is not subject to administrative circumstances, and it is far from my professional capacity in the magazine. It may agree or contradict with the opinion of my other colleagues, regardless of their positions, from the general supervisor to the most recent administrators, through the editor-in-chief and all fellow photographers. And they have every right to accept or reject the opinion, but I find it my right to put it on the page concerned with the issue without prior monitoring or determination.
    The process is not planned, and the parties involved in it do not exceed three. My pen, heart and paper belong to the magazine.
    We are ready to be held accountable if we missed the timing of the process or just thought about it.
    In the event of success, this page may become open to all colleagues and friends who can follow the new photographic method, which relies on the same three elements mentioned in order to reach a new image that joins the rest of the images on the pages of this magazine.
    A picture taken with a pen and printed on plain paper that is not affected by light. It is pre-prepared with the heart, not with the mind and numbers ⏹

تعليق

يعمل...
    X