• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ورشة عمل للفنان Wayne Suggs Photography..صورة المنظرالليلي في يوتا

Wayne Suggs Photography
    تسلق الحصان المظلم
    Wayne Suggs Photography
    لا أستطيع الانتظار للعودة إلى ورش العمل في عام 2022. التقطت هذه الصورة في يوتا العام الماضي. إذا كنت تأخذ ورشة عمل Muench مني في عام 2022، سوف تتلقى:
    فيديو تعليمي خطوة بخطوة حول كيفية معالجة صورة المنظر الليلي.
    كيف تحصل على مقدمة خالية من الضوضاء.
    كيفية إنشاء مجموعة مثالية بسهولة لفصل السماء عن المقدمة.
    سأعرض لكم أيضًا تقنيتي في إزالة الضوضاء من السماء، سواء كنت تلتقط صورًا متعددة، أو باستخدام جهاز تعقب، أو باستخدام صورة واحدة كما فعلت مع هذه الصورة.
    وكمان هتاخد صدقة خطوة بخطوة عشان أثناء المعالجة هتقدر تتابع كمان. بعد الورشة، سيكون لديك الفيديو والصدقة التي تشير إليها لتصويرك الليلي المستقبلية. بالطبع، أثناء جلسات غرفة الفصل أثناء المعالجة، سأكون هناك مع برو إضافي للمساعدة في أي توجيه مطلوب.
    واحنا في المجال هنشتغل علي تقنيات الاضاءة ضوء لطيف وخفي وتفاصيل في الظلال. سنشدد على كيفية استخدام ما نعلمك إياه للحصول على رؤيتك الإبداعية بمجرد انتهاء الورشة. سواء كنت مبتدئ او مصور محنك هتتعلم و تنغمس في التصوير أنا شخصيا لا أستطيع الانتظار!
    حول الصورة: التقطت هذه الصورة أثناء قيادة إحدى ورش عمل يوتا البرية في عام 2021. لقد وجدت هذا الموقع ومع ثمانية عملاء ومحترفين - كيفن ليسوتا، قمنا بتصوير هذا المشهد. لقد استمتعنا كثيراً في انتظار سديم الحصان المظلم ليلمس التشكيل الصخري لإنشاء تراب مقصود وجعله يبدو أنه كان يتسلق التشكيل. بينما كانت الكاميرا الخاصة بي تعمل بمفردها، تجولنا أنا وكيفين لمساعدة الآخرين في صورهم.
    Wayne Suggs Photography

Dark Horse Climbing
    Wayne Suggs Photography

I can't wait to get back to the workshops in 2022. I took this image in Utah last year. If you are taking a Muench Workshop from me in 2022, you will be receiving:
    A step by step tutorial video on how to process a nightscape photograph.
    How to get a noise-free foreground.
    How to easily create a perfect selection to separate the sky from the foreground.
    I will also show you my technique on removing noise from the sky, whether you're taking multiple images, using a tracker, or using a single image like I did with this photograph.
    You will also receive a step by step handout, so that during processing, you will be able to follow along as well. After the workshop, you will have the video and the handout to refer to for your future night shoots. Of course, during the class room sessions while processing, I will be there along with an additional Pro to assist with any needed guidance.
    While out in the field, we will work on lighting techniques. Nice, subtle light and detail in the shadows. We will stress how to use what we are teaching you in order to obtain your own creative vision once the workshop has ended. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned photographer, you will learn and be immersed in photography. I personally cannot wait!
    About the photograph: I took this image while leading one of the Wild Utah Workshops in 2021. I found this location and along with eight clients and Pro - Kevin Lisota, we photographed this scene. We had a lot of fun waiting for the Dark Horse Nebula to touch the rock formation to create an intentional tangent and make it appear it was climbing the formation. As my camera ran on it's own, Kevin and I walked around helping others with their photographs
يعمل...
X