• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كاميرتك درع لك..ذكريات المصور Hadi Mizban .إتحاد المصورين العرب بأوروبا

Hadi Mizban

Samir Mizban أتحاد المصورين العرب - فرع اوربا وامريكا
    لطالما كانت الصحافة مستهدفة وخاصة المصورين الصحفيين لأنهم ينقلون الصورة الحقيقية للأحداث وما يجري.
    في مثل هذا اليوم كنت على وشك ان افقد حياتي لو لا رحمة الله ودعاء الاهل لنا، وذلك من خلال استهدافي برصاصة لا نقول من قناص بل لنجمل الكلام ونقول رصاصة من سلاح طائش اصابت كامرتي بدل عني، ولولا رعاية الله لكنت في خبر كان... كان المدير الإقليمي لوكالة الاسوشييتيد برس يقول لي في سنين الطائفية المقيتة "انت عندما تقوم بالتصوير ستكون كاميرتك درع لك" وفعلاً صدق القول، لا أرغب في سرد ما حدث في ذلك اليوم، فالصور اكثر دقة لنقل تلك الاحداث، هذه بعض اللقطات التي وثقت عن قرب ما حدث والخسائر التي كانت كاميرا وعدسة وهاتف التي اصابتني وإصابة المرافق الذي كان معي.
    Journalism has always been targeted, especially photojournalists, because they transmit the true picture of events and what is going on.
    On this day, I was about to lose my life, had it not been for God’s mercy and the family’s prayers for me, by targeting me with a bullet, not from a sniper, but to make things easier and say a bullet from a stray weapon that hit my camera instead of me, and if it weren’t for God’s care, I would have been in the news… The regional director of the Associated Press used to tell me in the years of hateful sectarianism war, “When you shoot, your camera will be your shield.” And indeed, the saying is true, I don’t want to tell what happened that day, The pictures are more accurate to transmit those events.
    These are some of the photos that documented closely what happened and the losses that were a camera, lens and phone that hit me and the injury of my companion who was with me.

George Ashy، AbdelAzim Altaghloby

يعمل...
X