• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• وداعاً مصور الزواحف الأمريكي تيم Tim..مشاركة:Kenneth Reid

Kenneth Reid

‏٤ أغسطس‏، الساعة ‏٢:٥١ ص‏ ·
    Sorry Ryan, stealing the pic you used.
    Last night, the world lost one of the good ones. Not a celebrity in the "real" world, but certainly amongst those in the herpetological community.
    Tim was the closest thing I can claim to a mentor when it comes to snakes, and a gateway to a community I had no idea existed previously. I've met so many other awesome people through Tim... Lee Hoy, Jim Harrison and Kristen Wiley, Doug Hotle, Robert Reed McClure, Ken Clark, and so many more.
    Tim was the GOAT when it comes to reptile education. As of now, there isn't anyone that comes close to the things he achieved in this state for reptiles of all kinds, for young upcoming herp enthusiasts, and for the general public.
    I can't count how many times he convinced someone who was beyond afraid of snakes to allow a non-venomous species to stay where they were, rather than forcing them to move away.
    I can't count how many times I saw him get back home from one reptile event of one kind or another, switch animals and head to a birthday party. Sometimes back and forth, multiple times a day.
    For those that knew him, Tim refused to text. I was fortunate enough to recieve more than one text from Tim over the years, and that's something I don't take lightly, as odd as it sounds.
    Heads up wildlife educators, you've got some big ass shoes to fill. As it stands, and no disrespect to those of you that see this, but no one holds a candle at this point to his skill as an educator.
    From birthday parties, to movie sets, and everything in between, Tim was the guy around here. I was lucky enough to go in his place to work a Burger King commercial featuring Alexa Bliss from WWE with Ken Clark, and a solo outing to do some filming with an Eastern hognose on the set of Miz & Mrs with Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and his wife, also a WWE superstar, Maryse. I think Tim sent me out for these because he knew I have always been a passive wrestling fan.
    Tim always looked out for his friends, be it subtly or in a big way. I'll miss helping him out with his events, and just hanging out in general. I still don't accept all of this, but at least his pain is gone.
    آسف @TAG، سرقة الصورة التي استخدمتها.
    الليلة الماضية، فقد العالم أحد الطيبين. ليس من المشاهير في العالم "الحقيقي"، ولكن بالتأكيد من بين هؤلاء في مجتمع الزواحف.
    كان تيم أقرب شيء يمكنني أن أدعيه لمعلم عندما يتعلق الأمر بالأفاعي، وبوابة لمجتمع لم يكن لدي أدنى فكرة عن وجوده في السابق. لقد قابلت العديد من الأشخاص الرائعين الآخرين من خلال تيم... Lee Hoy ، جيم هاريسون و Kristen Wiley ، Doug Hotle ، \n Ken Clark ، وغيرها الكثير.
    تيم كان الماعز عندما يتعلق الأمر بتعليم الزواحف. حتى الآن، لا يوجد من يقترب من الأشياء التي حققها في هذه الولاية للزواحف بأنواعها، للشباب عشاق الهراب القادمين، وعامة الناس.
    لا يمكنني أن أحصي عدد المرات التي أقنع فيها شخصًا كان يخاف من الثعابين بالسماح لفصائل غير سامة بالبقاء حيثما كانت، بدلاً من إجبارهم على الابتعاد.
    لا يمكنني أن أحصي عدد المرات التي رأيته يعود إلى المنزل من حدث زواحف من نوع أو آخر، يبدل الحيوانات ويتوجه إلى حفلة عيد ميلاد. في بعض الأحيان ذهابا وإيابا، عدة مرات في اليوم.
    بالنسبة لأولئك الذين عرفوه، رفض تيم إرسال رسالة نصية. كنت محظوظًا بما فيه الكفاية لتلقي أكثر من رسالة واحدة من تيم على مر السنين، وهذا شيء لا أستخف به، كما يبدو غريباً.
    تنبيه معلمي الحياة البرية، لديك بعض الأحذية الكبيرة لتملئها. كما هو الحال، ولا تقلل من احترام لمن يرى هذا منكم، ولكن لا أحد يحمل شمعة في هذه المرحلة لمهارته كمعلم.
    من حفلات عيد الميلاد، إلى مجموعات الأفلام، وكل شيء بينهما، كان تيم هو الرجل هنا. كنت محظوظًا بما فيه الكفاية للذهاب مكانه للعمل في إعلان برجر كينج الذي يضم أليكسا بليس من WWE مع كين كلارك، ونزهة منفردة للقيام ببعض التصوير مع هوجنوز شرقي في موقع تصوير Miz & Mrs مع مايك "The Miz" ميزانين وزوجته، أيضا نجمة دبليو دبليو إي، ماريز. أعتقد أن تيم أرسلني للخارج من أجل هذه لأنه يعلم أنني كنت دائماً من محبي المصارعة السلبي.
    كان تيم يعتني بأصدقائه دائمًا، سواء كان ذلك ببراعة أو بطريقة كبيرة. سأفتقد مساعدته في أحداثه، وفقط التسكع بشكل عام. ما زلت لا أقبل كل هذا، ولكن على الأقل ذهب ألمه.

• RomeJill Ozuna
      How about both of you find a way to head north next spring and Ill take you out to see more animals in a day then 5 seasons in Texas ! I was supposed to head south with Tim looking for Indigos next year. Would love to see good friends again
يعمل...
X