• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة الخطاط الحاج احمد النجفي الزنجاني .. مصوّر الخط العربي ناجي زين الدين

٢٥ / ١٠ / ١٣٩٤

حضرة الأخ العزيز المهندس الحاج ناجي زين الدين المحترم دامت بركاته العالية

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وبعد

استلمنا بيد الشكر والتقدير هديتكم القيمة كتاب ( مصور الخط )
    شکر الله سعيكم وايدكم لاحياء التراث العربي الإسلامي وفي الوقت الذي نقدر جهودكم الجبارة نسال العلي القدير ان يوفقكم بإكمال هذه الموسوعة الأثرية الإسلامية لتبقى ذكرى للأجيال القادمة انه سميع مجيب ، وقد تلقينا ببالغ الحزن والأسى نبأ وفاة الأخ الكريم خطاط العراق الكبير المرحوم الأستاذ هاشم محمد تغمده الله برحمته الواسعة والهم ذويه الصبر والسلوان وقد بكيت عليه كثيرا وبعثت ببرقية تعزية إلى عميد معهد الفنون الجميلة في بغداد ولم استلم جوابها ، وحزنا على الفقيد الغالي امتنعت من الأكل والشرب والعمل والنوم لمدة ثلاثة ايام وكنت ابکی دائما حتى منعتني زوجتي وقالت هل هو اعظم المرحوم الشيخ ابراهيم الراوي أو من السيد ابو الحسن الاصفهاني أوالسيد آقا حسين البروجردي وغيرهم فقلت في جوابها ان المذکورين اذا مات واحد منهم قام مقامه ابنه ان كان له ابن حرى هذا المقام أو غيره ولكن الاستاذ هاشم لم یکن له من يقوم مقامه في زماننا لا في العراق ولا غيره من الأقطار فانا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون نساله تعالى ان يحفظ الباقين .
    ملحوظة : وقد قدمت لكم قبل سنوات بعض خطوطي بواسطة المرحوم هاشم محمد وقد استلمتموها منه واعدتمونا بطبعها فالمؤمل منكم طبعها في المستقبل انشاء الله تعالى ليبقى ذكرى لنا في كتابكم ودمتم ..
    أخوكم
    المحب المقدر لجهودكم وخدماتكم
    الحاج احمد النجفي الزنجاني
    الخطاط

10/25/ 1394

Dear brother, respected engineer Hajj Naji Zain Al-Din, may his high blessings last

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you

With gratitude and appreciation, we received your valuable gift, the book (Illustrator of Calligraphy).
    Thank God for your efforts and support to revive the Arab-Islamic heritage. At a time when we appreciate your tremendous efforts, we ask the Almighty to grant you success in completing this Islamic archaeological encyclopedia so that it remains a memory for future generations. He is All-Hearing and Answering. We have received with great sadness and sadness the news of the death of the honorable brother, the great Iraqi calligrapher, the late Professor Hashim Muhammad, may God bless him. With his vast mercy, he gave his family patience and solace. I cried a lot for him and sent a condolence telegram to the dean of the Institute of Fine Arts in Baghdad, but I did not receive an answer. In grief for the dearly deceased, I abstained from eating, drinking, working, and sleeping for three days, and I was always crying until my wife stopped me and said, “Is he the greatest of the late Sheikh Ibrahim?” The narrator or from Sayyid Abu al-Hasan al-Isfahani or Sayyid Aqa Hussein al-Burujerdi and others, so I said in her answer that if one of those mentioned dies, his son takes his place, if he has a son who is free of this position or another, but Professor Hashim did not have anyone to take his place in our time, neither in Iraq nor elsewhere. Countries, to God we belong, and to Him we shall return. We ask God Almighty to protect the rest.
    Note: A few years ago, I presented to you some of my lines through the late Hashim Muhammad, and you received them from him and prepared them for us. It is hoped that you will print them in the future, God Almighty willing, so that they remain a memory for us in your book. May you always be...
    your brother
    A lover who appreciates your efforts and services
    Haj Ahmed Al-Najafi Al-Zanjani
    Calligrapher

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢١-٠٩-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.١٨_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	80.6 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	162576
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ali Abbass; الساعة 09-22-2023, 07:35 PM.
يعمل...
X