• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الفنانة التشكيلية السورية هالة الفيصل

الفنانة التشكيلية السورية هالة الفيصل Syrian plastic artist Hala Al-Faisal

حوار منتهى المصيص

من الصعب ألا تشعر بالهالة التي تحيط بها ... امرأة تحب الحياة ، ترسم ، تكتب ، تمثل ، تغني و تعزف ألوانها الخاصة على لوحاتها كما على أي ترقص .. آلة موسيقية .. # مواهبها المختلفة ترسم شخصيتها الاستثنائية ، وكفنانة تشكيلية ه لها أسلوب تعبيري خاص يرسم المـرأة في لوحاتها بما يشبه ه الأسطورة مزيجاً من الروحانيات و الألوان حسب قولها . يجول في داخلها قلق مقيم بسبب الظلم و البؤس و التشرد في العالم ، موقفها من القتل و الدمار في العراق و فلسطین ، جعل منها شخصية جدلية . تحمل وجعها و وجعهم ، و تحاول أن تعبر بكل ذاتها عن كل ذلك ، تقودها إلى ذلك حرية ذات فضاءات علوية . لها شخصية مستقلة كامرأة و كفنانة تشكيلية مبدعة ، معها كان هذا اللقاء الذي يلقي الضوء على بعض جوانب من حياتها .

It is difficult not to feel the aura that surrounds her... A woman who loves life, draws, writes, acts, sings and plays her own colors on her paintings as on any dance..a musical instrument..# Her various talents paint her exceptional personality, and as a plastic artist she has a style A special expressionist who paints the woman in her paintings with what resembles a myth, a mixture of spirituality and colors, according to her. A residual anxiety roams within her because of the injustice, misery, and homelessness in the world. Her stance on killing and destruction in Iraq and Palestine made her a controversial figure. She bears her pain and their pain, and tries to express with all of herself all that, leading her to that freedom with lofty spaces. She has an independent personality as a woman and as a creative plastic artist. With her, this meeting shed light on some aspects of her life.

لكل فنان مبدع نظرته للحياة ، و له رؤية خاصة و فريدة ، غالبا ما تكون هذه الرؤية في تناقض مع الواقع كيف وجدت الفنانة هالة الفيصل الرابط بين رؤيتها و أحلامها و بين الواقع الذي تعيشه . ( تبتسم ) ثم تجيب : لم أجد..لا يوجد ربط ..دائما كنت أعيش في غربة و اغتراب ..من الصعب إيجاد توافق ،

كلما حاولت إرضاء الآخرين كلما بدوت مختلف عن نفسك و عما تفكر به . الفنان المعروف إدوارد مونش عرف بأسلوب حياة غريب و لم يقبله الناس في عصره عاش وحيدا الآن بعد وفاته أصبح فنان عظيم وله متحف خاص به الفنان غالبا ما يكون سابق لعصره أو هو مختلف عمن حوله ، هم يروه غريب و هو يراهم غريبين .

Every creative artist has his own view of life, and he has a special and unique vision. This vision is often in contradiction with reality. How did the artist Hala Al-Faisal find the link between her vision and dreams and the reality in which she lives? (smiles) Then she replies: I did not find..there is no connection..I have always lived in estrangement and alienation..it is difficult to find agreement.

The more you try to please others, the more you look different from yourself and what you think. The well-known artist Edvard Munch was known for a strange lifestyle, and people of his time did not accept him. He lived alone now, after his death. He became a great artist and has his own museum. The artist is often ahead of his time or is different from those around him. They see him as strange and he sees them as strange.

لوحاتك لها أسلوب تعبيري خاص بك وهو أسلوب حديث ، هل تأثرت بأحد من الفنانين السابقين ؟ تأثرت بالفنانين الذين يشبهونني من خلال لوحاتهم كنت أشعر أن روحهم تشبه روحي و قرأت قصص حياتهم وأحببت أسلوبهم..هناك عدة فنانين مثل غوغان و موديلياني ..

Your paintings have your own expressive style, which is a modern style. Were you influenced by any of the previous artists? I was influenced by artists who looked like me through their paintings. I felt that their soul was similar to mine. I read their life stories and loved their style.. There are several artists such as Gauguin and Modigliani.. I traveled

سافرت في بلدان كثيرة و قد قلت مرة " من تعود الترحال لا يخشى لحظة الرحيل أضاف لك الترحال . الترحال قدم لي ثقة أكبر ( إنو أنا صح ) ، قبل السفر كنت أشعر أنني ربما على خطأ مادمت لوحدي ، هنا كنت مضطرة لأن أجامل و أساير باعتبار أنا الوحيدة المختلفة .السفر جعلني أشعر أني على حق و أن هناك من يفكر مثلي في أمكنة أخرى من العالم . ..
    Why did you travel in many countries, and I once said, “He who returns to travel does not fear the moment of departure, adds travel to you. Travel gave me more confidence (that I am right), before traveling I felt that I might be wrong as long as I was alone, here I was forced to be flattering and accommodating Considering that I am the only one who is different. Traveling made me feel that I am right and that there are people who think like me in other parts of the world...

تقول أحلام مستغانمي " هناك مدن تسكننا و لا نسكنها " ترى أي المدن تسكن هالة الفيصل .
    هناك جزء من كل مدينة زرتها ..أحببته وأتذكره ، أحببت الحياة الثقافية في نيويورك ، الصالات و المكتبات التي تفتح ٢٤ ساعة و هي متوفرة لكل إنسان ، هناك طرق كثيرة للحصول على الثقافة هناك و هي في متناول الجميع . كذلك أحببت باريس ، الجميل فيها تقليد المقاهي ..بالرغم من جميع المقاهي الموجودة هنا لا يوجد أحياناً مكان تجلس فيه و تقرأ الجريدة بحرية و راحة ، بدون أن تتعرض لنظرات مؤذية و فضولية ، أما هناك فدائما ينظرون باحترام .

Ahlam Mosteghanemi says, "There are cities that inhabit us and we do not inhabit them." You see which cities inhabit Hala Al-Faisal.

There is a part of every city I visited that I loved and remembered. I loved the cultural life in New York, the galleries and libraries that open 24 hours and are available to everyone. There are many ways to get culture there and it is within everyone's reach. I also loved Paris, which has a beautiful tradition of coffeehouses.. Despite all the coffeehouses here, there is sometimes no place to sit and read the newspaper freely and comfortably, without being subjected to harmful and curious looks, but there they always look with respect.

في الفترة الأخيرة كثرت المعارض الفنية الثقافة ، كيف تجدين المناخ الثقافي و الحياة هنا في سوريا و في دمشق خصوصا عاصمة التشكيلية هذه الأيام . في الحقيقة هناك تجـارب كثيرة و هذا شيء إيجابي و جيد و أنا أشجعه ، و أعتقد أن الزمن سيفرز في النهاية الأسماء و التجارب الهامة ، أعتقد أن على الفنان ألا يتأثر بالمظاهر أو يسعى للطريق السريع كما يفعل المطربين هذه الأيام ، بل أن يأخذ ببطء ، و بعيدا عن الإغراءات المادية .

In the recent period, art and culture exhibitions have increased. How do you find the cultural climate and life here in Syria and in Damascus, especially the capital of plastic art these days? In fact, there are many experiences, and this is a positive and good thing, and I encourage it, and I believe that time will eventually produce important names and experiences. Away from material temptations. his time

لوحاتك هي " أنت " لكن بطريقة أخرى ترصد لحظة حزن أو نظرة أمل أو وقفة تأمل ..هل يمكن أن تحدثينا عن لوحاتك . أفضل أن تتحدث اللوحات عن نفسها ، لكن سأقول لك شيء حصل معي ، جاءت لزيارتي مرة صديقة فرنسية ، رأت اللوحات على الموقع الالكتروني ، أحبت اللوحات و قالت لي أنت ترسمين نفسك و هذا شيء إيجابي ، لأن هذا يعني أنك شخص صادق و حقيقي ، و هذا أهم شيء بالفن أن تشعر بما تقوم به ، هنا ينتقدونك ، باعتبارك أناني أو تحب نفسك . قرأت مرة عن كاتبة كويتية تتحدث عن ظلم النساء ، ثم قالت مع أني لا أشعر بهذا الظلم !! ( تضحك ثم تكمل ) كيف يمكن لكاتب أن يكتب عن شيء لم يشعر به . تعبير إن ما أرسمه عن نفسي أشعر به ، لذلك هو صادق عن النفس .

Your paintings are "you", but in another way you capture a moment of sadness, a look of hope, or a pause of contemplation. Can you tell us about your paintings? I prefer that the paintings speak for themselves, but I will tell you something that happened to me. A French friend came to visit me once. She saw the paintings on the website. She liked the paintings. She told me that you paint yourself, and this is a positive thing, because this means that you are an honest and real person. The most important thing in art is to feel what you are doing, here they criticize you, as being selfish or loving yourself. I once read about a Kuwaiti writer talking about the injustice of women, then she said that although I do not feel this injustice!! (Laughs, then continues) How can a writer write about something he didn't feel. Expression: What I paint about myself I feel, so it is true to myself.

لقد تحدثت الأوساط الإعلامية كثيرا عن " عري هالة الفيصل " " استخدام هالة الفيصل لجسدها للتعبير " بحيث أنه لا يوجد مقال عن هالة الفيصل لا يتضمن هذا الإعلان ما ذا تقولين عن ذلك . 11 لم استخدم هذا الأسلوب فقط ، أنا أعبر عن رأيي بعدة طرق ولكن العقل المحدود و ضيق التفكير في عالمنا العربي هو الذي يركز على هذا العنصر دون غيره .
    The media has talked a lot about "Hala Al-Faisal's nudity" and "Hala Al-Faisal's use of her body for expression" so that there is no article about Hala Al-Faisal that does not include this advertisement. What do you say about that? 11 I did not use this method only, I express my opinion in several ways, but the limited mind and narrow thinking in our Arab world is the one that focuses on this element and not others.

ما هي مشاريعك الحالية أو التي تحضرين كان آخر معرض لي معرض بيروت منذ فترة قريبة . أحضر حالياً لعمل في الغناء و الشعر ، هناك و شخص يحضر لي ألحان و سأقوم بغنائها . ه ماهي الكتب التي تلفت انتباهك هذه الفترة أنا مهتمة بالشعر أقرأ لشعراء ألمان وفرنسيين و عرب كذلك أحـب كتب علم النفس ه هل تفكرين بكتابة يومياتك أو مذكراتك ونشرها يوما . الفلسفة . لا لكن أنا مهتمة حاليا بالشعر لي بعض التجارب و الآن فقط تجرأت قليلا على أن أنشرها . ه في النهاية الفنانة هالة الفيصل نشكر لك هذا الوقت الممتع بصحبتك وهل هناك من كلمة أخيرة تودين قولها . أرجو من الناس أن ينظروا حولهم أن يطلعوا على المجتمعات الأخرى ، إلى متى سيدفنون رأسهم كالنعامة في التراب ، هذا المجتمع ألظلامي الذي يظلم المرأة دون التفكير بمشاعرها و رغباتها . رسالة للشباب من أجل أن يغيروا هذه التقاليد و العادات و أن يروا ماذا يحصل في العالم . أن يكفوا عن الثرثرة ، أن يقرؤوا و يتعلموا لأن المعرفة مفتاح المستقبل .

she has . What are your current projects or that you are attending? My last exhibition was the Beirut exhibition a while ago. I am currently preparing to work in singing and poetry. There is a person who will prepare me tunes and I will sing them. What are the books that catch your attention during this period? I am interested in poetry. I read German, French and Arab poets. I also like psychology books. Are you thinking of writing your diaries or diaries and publishing them one day? Philosophy . No, but I am currently interested in poetry. I have some experiences, and now I only dared to publish them. In the end, the artist, Hala Al-Faisal, we thank you for this enjoyable time with you, and is there any final word you would like to say? I ask people to look around, to see other societies, for how long will they bury their heads like an ostrich in the dirt, this dark society that oppresses women without thinking about their feelings and desires. A message to the youth in order to change these traditions and habits and to see what is happening in the world. To stop gossiping, to read and learn because knowledge is the key to the future.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	e4b93743-4791-4d27-a7f0-efe24a5e9cdd.jpg 
مشاهدات:	17 
الحجم:	55.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	120592

الإسم:	ed1e13bb-69db-4573-b95d-f5af73ab785c.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	89.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	120593

الإسم:	6318ec4d-04a1-438b-aca1-f3a70d51e390.jpg