• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• المهندس وائل السمهوري

المعماري
    وائل السمهوري
    تعلمت من است ودوارد سعيد أكثر مما تعلمت من العمارة . والمعماري علام للمجتمع وليس نجما
    I learned more from Est and Edward Said than I did from architecture. The architect is a sign of society, not a star

هو رجل أقل ما يقال عنـه بـأنه فنان ، وأقل مايوصف به عضوي ، هو من الرعيل الأول معماريا وبالكاد بلغ الخمسين من العمر ، د.وائل السمهوري الأستاذ في الهندسة المعمارية والذي تتلمذ على يدي هرش لاللفـاني في نيويورك و كيث كترتشلو في لندن وكلاهما من تلامذة المعماري الأشهر فولر الذي يعتبر نموذجا للمعمـاري الشامل ، وعلى الرغم من خوضه لتجربة التدريس الطويلة في جامعة دمشق والجامعة الدوليـة الخـاصـة ، وحصوله على العديد من الجوائز العالمية والمحلية التصميـم والعمارة ( جائزة جامعة الدول العربية عام 2000 وجائزتي ستيسكيب لندن و دبي 2004 و 2005 على سبيل الذكر لا الحصر ) ، وتجربتـه العملية الطويلة في تصميم عدد من المباني العامة في سوريا ، واختياره للتحكيم في عدد من المنافسات المحلية والدولية في مجال التصميم والعمارة ، إلا أنه حافظ على بساطته وتواضعه كالسنبلة الممتلئة ، ويعتبر نفسـه مـازال تلميذا يحـاول تلمس طـرق الحيـاة بأنامل لاتعرف التراجـع ويطرق أبوابهـا بـأكـف لاتعـرف الارتجـاف ، كان الله الله مضيفنا وللحـوار معه طعم غني بمذاقه ولقراء الابولودور اكتشاف ذلك عبر هذه المحطات :

Clever and educated, he is a man to say the least as an artist, and the least to describe him as organic. He is one of the first generation of architects and barely reached the age of fifty. Dr. Wael Al-Samhouri is a professor of architecture who was a student at the hands of Hirsh Lalfani in New York and Keith Kittrichello in London, both of whom are from He was a student of the most famous architect, Fuller, who is considered a model of comprehensive architecture, despite his long teaching experience at the University of Damascus and the Private International University, and his obtainment of many international and local awards for design and architecture (the Arab League Award in 2000 and the Cityscape Awards in London and Dubai in 2004 and 2005, for example). Mentioned but not limited), and his long practical experience in designing a number of public buildings in Syria, and his selection for arbitration in a number of local and international competitions in the field of design and architecture, but he maintained his simplicity and humility like a plump spike, and considers himself still a student trying to touch the ways of life with fingers that do not know retreat And he knocks on its doors with a palm that does not know trembling. God was God our host, and dialogue with him is a taste rich in taste. Readers of the Apollodorus can discover that through these stations:

د.وائل ماهو تصنيف المعماري برأيك ، وهل يندرج تحت قائمة الفنانين ام المهنيين ولماذا ؟ ( يبتسم ) .. هذا سؤال جميل طالما حير الكثيرين ( حتى المعماريين ) و كأن هنالك مشكلة إنتماء وحتى مشكلة مصداقية مهنية ترضي المجتمع . والجواب عليه ليس مباشرا و قد يطول ... وأجـد بـأن خاصية التصنيف خاصية عجيبة ، وطريفة أحيانا عند معظم الناس ، فهم يبتكرون تصنيفات تتصف بالعمومية لفهم العالم والأشخاص ، ويسعون لحشرهم ضمن هذه التصنيفات التي قلم تنصفهم وتسع لهم ، على كل اسمح لي بالقول بأن المعماري شخص تتقاطع عنده فنون و علوم و حرف عدة ، و من هنا تأتي المشكلة والالتباس ، في تأهيلة التعليمي ولاحقاً في " تصنيفة

Dr. Wael, what is the classification of the architect in your opinion, and does it fall under the list of artists or professionals and why? (Smiles).. This is a beautiful question that has always baffled many (even architects), as if there is a problem of affiliation and even a problem of professional credibility that satisfies society. The answer to it is not direct and may be long... I find that the classification feature is a strange and sometimes funny feature for most people, as they invent general classifications to understand the world and people, and they seek to include them within these classifications that rarely do justice to them and accommodate them. Anyway, allow me to say that the architect A person who has several arts, sciences, and trades intersect, and from here comes the problem and confusion, in the educational qualification and later in the vocational “classification”.

ماهي المواصفات التي يجب أن يتمتع بها المعماري ليكون ناجحا سأحاول إعادة صياغة سؤالك بطريقة أخرى مثلا : ماهي المواصفات التي يجب ان يتمتع بها المعماري لمقدم المجتمع بالشكل الأمثل ؟ وداعي إعادة الصياغة هذه مسؤوليتي كمدرس ( في الجامعة الدولية الخاصة للعلوم والتكنولوجيا بعد 15 سنة تدريس في جامعة دمشق ) بالإضافة لممارستي للمهنة ، كما أن هنالك داع أيضا له خلفية تاريخية ، قريبة نسبيا ، هل تحب ان أوردها في هذه العجالة ؟

What are the specifications that an architect must possess in order to be successful? I will try to rephrase your question in another way, for example: What are the characteristics that an architect must possess in order to present the society optimally? The reason for rephrasing this is my responsibility as a teacher (at the International Private University for Science and Technology after 15 years of teaching at the University of Damascus) in addition to my practice of the profession, and there is also a reason that has a historical background, relatively close, would you like me to mention it in this hurry?

تفضل ولكن باختصار إذا سمحت . نهم في الفترة الأخيرة أصبح هنالك تركيز من قبل وسائل الإعلام ودوريات العمارة حول شخصية جديد المعماري حتى أنه ظهرت إلى الوجود SIARCHITECT أي المعماري النجم ، وغدا كلمة هولاء المعماريون القلائل ، موضع تقليد من قبل مناهجهم طلاب العمارة في العالم أجمع ، ليس و مدارسهم بل حتى في نظاراتهم وملابسهم السوداء وكلامهما أصبح هؤلاء المعماريون ( نادي البرتزكر ) أشبه بمغنبي الروك ، بالسوبر ستارا هذه الظاهرة ، على طرافتها أحيانا ، خطيرة على الطلاب و المعماريين الشباب من الناحية النفسية ، إذ يتحول مركز اهتمامهم إلى ذواتهم ، ساعين للشهرة و المظاهر ، عوضاً عن السعي للاتقان و مواجهة التحديات الكبيرة التي تواجه العالم ، شخصيا ، أتصدي لهذه الظاهرة بوه ف معاكس تماما للوصف السابق ، لخلق صدمة توا ن لدى الطلاب ، وذلك بالقول أن المعماري خادم للمجتمع و ليس نجما يصفق له المجتمع فقط ! ( ضاحكاً ) على كل قد يكون كلامي هذا بحكم فقدار أملي شخصيا بالوصول إلى النجومية !! عنب حامض الأكاديمية

Please, but briefly, if you please. In the recent period, there has been a focus by the media and architecture periodicals on the personality of the new architect, to the extent that SIARCHITECT has come into existence, meaning the star architect, and tomorrow the word of these few architects has become the subject of imitation by their curricula of architecture students all over the world, not in their schools, but even in With their glasses and black clothes and their words, these architects (the Pritzker Club) have become like rock singers, superstars. This phenomenon, despite its cuteness at times, is dangerous for students and young architects from a psychological point of view, as the center of their attention turns to themselves, seeking fame and appearances, instead of striving for perfection. And facing the great challenges facing the world, personally, I deal with this phenomenon completely opposite to the previous description, to create a shock among the students, by saying that the architect is a servant of society and not a star that society applauds only for! (Laughing) However, this may be due to my personal hope of reaching stardom!! Grapes sour academic
    ماهو مدى تأثير الدراسة الأكاديمية على ماأنتجته معماريا ؟ في سؤلك هذا امتداد لنقاشنا في السؤال السابق فلقد تعلمت من السفر و المراقبة - القراءة ، ولا أعتبر نفسي نموذج يقاس عليه في هذا الشأن ، إذ أن خلفيتي العلمية الثقافية تكونت خارج الأكاديمية أكثر منها في داخلها . فقد تأثرت بداية بالبيئة العائلية ، فوالدي كلاهما أكاديميان متخصصان في اللغات والعلوم الإنسانية ،
    وصحوت على مكتبها في البيت سالانه ) الاستثنائية من رجال الفكر و الفن في المجاهد السوري اللذين كانوا يرتادون بيننا أو المير أمن ازيارتهم كنت أستمع أوم بهدف و آرائي من بعيد و قريب وانعاما ، كما كان العائلة كثيرة السفر خلال دراسة والدي وعمله في أوربا و بعذر الدول العربية واذكر باننا سافرنا بالسيارة عبر القارة الأوربية من دمشق إلى لندن عدة مرات ، لابد أن ذلك في العلوم في ذاكرتي البصرية والان على اخيرة فهمي واراضي العمران المدن والأماكن المختلفة التي مررنا بها

8 What is the extent of the impact of academic study on what it produced architecturally? In your question, this is an extension of our discussion in the previous question. I learned from traveling and observing - reading, and I do not consider myself a model to be measured in this regard, since my scientific and cultural background was formed outside the academy more than inside it. I was initially influenced by the family environment, as my parents are both academics specializing in languages ​​and humanities.

And I woke up at her office in the house, Salana (the exceptional one of the men of thought and art in the Syrian Mujahid who used to frequent among us or the Emir was safe to visit them. I was listening with purpose and my opinions from far and near and gracefully, just as the family traveled a lot during my father's study and work in Europe and with the excuse of countries Arabic, and I remember that we traveled by car across the European continent from Damascus to London several times, it must be in the sciences in my visual memory, and now on the last of my understanding and urban lands, the different cities and places that we passed

هذا الاستطراد هل تستطيع أن تكون بعد أكثر دقة الآن بالنسبة لسؤالي ؟ حسناً دراستي الأكاديمية انقسمت إلى قسمين : داخل سوريا و خارجها . بالنسبة للدراسة الجامعية في سوريا ( جامعة دمشق ) ، إسمح لي بالقول بأنها كانت مخيبة للآمال من حيث التدريس و المناهج ! ، كانت للأسف الشديد تقليدية و متزمتة و باهتة ، لكنني كنت أعوض ماذكرت من إحباطات بالقراءة بشغف

لكل ماتقع عليه يدي من مراجع ومجلات في المكاتب والمراكز الثقافية ، وبسطات الكتب المنتشرة في شوارع دمشق ، أضف إلى ذلك الرحلات الداخلية التي درست فيها العمارة التاريخية المحلية العظيمة مع بعض الزملاء ، كما عملت في بعض المكاتب المعمارية المحلية خلال الصيف كسبا للخبرة العملية .

This digression, can you be any more precise now with regard to my question? Well, my academic studies were divided into two parts: inside and outside Syria. As for university studies in Syria (Damascus University), allow me to say that it was disappointing in terms of teaching and curricula! Unfortunately, it was traditional, puritanical, and dull, but I was making up for the frustrations I mentioned by reading with passion.

To all the references and magazines in the offices and cultural centers, and the book stalls scattered in the streets of Damascus, I add to that the internal trips in which I studied the great local historical architecture with some colleagues, and I also worked in some local architectural offices during the summer to gain practical experience.

وماذا عن دراستك في الخارج ، كيف انعك تأثيرها عليك ؟ دراستي في الخارج تركزت في أمريكا وبريطانية و فترة قصيرة في اليابان ، وأقول لك الحق بأني استفدت بشكل أساسي من الحرية التي وجدتها في هذه البلاد أكثر من الجامعات ، وقد تفهم أساتذتي موقفي وساعدوا بمنحي هامشا كبيرا من الحرية وبشكل استثنائي حتى بالنسبة لطلابهم ، فقد كنت أحضر محاضرات الفلسفة وعلم الأديان المقارن بقدر ماكنت أحضر دروس التصميم العمراني و البنية التحتية ، وأحضر الحفلات الموسيقية و المحاضرات العامة و المعارض أكثر من مشاركتي بنشاطات الجامعة التي كنت مسجلا

فيها . على كل ذلك شيء شبه طبيعي لشخص يدرس التصميم العمراني ، فالمختبر الأساسي له هو المدن نفسها ، وليست الكتب والمرسم في الجامعة فقط .

What about your studies abroad, how do you prevent its impact on you? My studies abroad were concentrated in America and Britain and for a short period in Japan, and I tell you the truth that I benefited mainly from the freedom that I found in this country more than in universities, and my teachers understood my position and helped me by giving me a large margin of freedom, exceptionally even for their students, as I used to attend Lectures on philosophy and comparative religions, as much as I attended urban design and infrastructure lessons, and attended concerts, public lectures, and exhibitions, more than I participated in the activities of the university in which I was registered.

In which . After all, it is almost natural for someone who studies urban design, as the main laboratory for it is the cities themselves, not only the books and studios in the university.

إذا تعددت الثقافات التي ساهمت في تشكيل شخصيتك المعمارية ، هل لك أن توضح لنا كيف استفدت من هذه الثقافات في تجربتك المعمارية ؟ على كل تجربتي ليست مكتملة كما أن قناعاتي ليست نهائية . تعدد أماكن الدراسة والعيش يكسب الإنسان مرونة وحسا بالمقارنة لايقدر بثمن ، لكنك عندما تتكلم عن " الثقافات " أو الثقافة بشكل عام ، فإنك تتكلم عن أوعية فكرية أكبر من العمارة ، فقد استفدت من دراستي لأشكال ثقافية - فنية أخرى كالموسيقى خاصة على مستوى البناء الفني للقطع الموسيقية ( أو إذا أردت " العمارة " الفنية لها ) وهكذا بالنسبة للنقد ، النقد الأدبي على الخصوص ، فقد تعلمت من نظريات إليوت والراحل ادوارد سعيد في النقد الفني أكثر مما تعلمت من العمارة ، وقد كنت أتسلل لمحاضرات إدوارد سعيد في جامعة كولومبيا إلى أن ناداني مرة واستفهم سبب صمتي وعدم مشاركتي في النقاش ( وقال أن شكلي عربي ! ) وجرت بيننا قصة لطيفة ، فمنه تعلمت القراءة " الطباقية " للنص و اسقطها على العمارة ، كما تعلمت الكثير من مفهوم إليوت عن " التراث " ، وبالنسبة لإليوت في كثير من الحالات ما عليك إلا استبدال كلمة " أدب " بكلمة " عمارة " في نصوصه النقدية و سوف تتكشف لك توازيات غاية في الاتساق .

If there are many cultures that have contributed to the formation of your architectural personality, can you explain to us how you benefited from these cultures in your architectural experience? However, my experience is not complete, and my convictions are not final. The multiplicity of places to study and live gives a person flexibility and a sense of comparison that is invaluable, but when you talk about “cultures” or culture in general, you are talking about intellectual vessels that are larger than architecture. (Or if you want the technical “architecture” for it) And so with regard to criticism, literary criticism in particular, I learned more from the theories of Eliot and the late Edward Said in art criticism than I learned from architecture, and I was sneaking into Edward Said’s lectures at Columbia University until he called me once and asked me The reason for my silence and not participating in the discussion (and he said that I look Arab!) and a nice story took place between us, from which I learned the “stratigraphic” reading of the text and its projection on architecture, and I also learned a lot from Eliot’s concept of “tradition”, and for Eliot in many cases you only have to Replacing the word "literature" with the word "architecture" in his critical texts, and very consistent parallels will be revealed to you.

ترى ماهي الحكمة والفلسفة التي يتبناها وائل السمهوري في تصاميمه ليقال عنه أنه متميز واستطاع تحطيم المتوقع من المنتج المعماري العربي ؟ هذا السؤال بشقه الأخيركبيرعلي ، والحق أني لا أقوم بالتصميم " ليقال عني كذا أو كذا " أو أن أحطم شيء . بصراحة أقول لك أني أصاب بحالة من الرعب في بداية كل تجربة تصميمية ، فبكل عمل إبداعي لاتوجد هناك " ضمانات " للنجاح أو حتى التغلب على الإشكاليات التصميمية الكثيرة التي تواجه المصمم ، لكن من الممكن ان أقول بشيء من الثقة ، أنني أتبع في مواجهة أي مشروع أسلوباً قاسياً من المنهجية والموضوعية التي أفرضها على نفسي . فأقوم بدراسة

What is the wisdom and philosophy adopted by Wael Al-Samhouri in his designs to say that he is distinguished and that he was able to destroy what is expected of an Arab architectural product? This last question is too much for me, and the truth is that I do not plan to say “such or such” about me, or to break something. Honestly, I tell you that I am terrified at the beginning of every design experiment. With every creative work, there are no “guarantees” of success or even overcoming the many design problems facing the designer, but I can say with some confidence that I follow a method in facing any project. Harsh from the methodology and objectivity that I impose on myself. I will study

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	bf9d1de1-4c76-4e0a-8a32-2f993971f3c6.jpg 
مشاهدات:	19 
الحجم:	105.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	120330

الإسم:	42aeefb8-63ed-4c78-b19b-dc0d88b78b39.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	114.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	120331

الإسم:	35da854e-97d6-4195-a24c-09f5d824a3b3.jpg